The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Two months later...still in a cast(sorry if its long or has a bunch of cursing)  (Read 784 times)

Offline Emtile

• U.S ARMY
  • Donator
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Iguana/lizard
  • Coloring: Yellow scales with orange eyes
  • Height: 5 ft 8in
  • Weight: 138lbs
  • Build: Lean
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Was doing stuff
Ok so some of the reasons i was gone was becuse of school, and looking for a job,and getting into drumming yet the main one was becuse of me fracuring my heel a couple months back. How? By jumping off the school balcony. It all started the last two weeks of school when i saw someone clime(can't spell today) the side railing of said balcony and me, the complete idiot i am was thinking: "hey this kid can do it, i can too."

After a few failed attempts i decided to clime up the stairs to the railing and with no hesitation JUMP OFF THE **censor** BALCONY! Drumming? gone, driving? not this year, getting a job? When the cast is off. When i got my first cast i had to go to school for two weeks and that was hell. And to add insult to injury when i fell, some douchbag recorded it and put it on snapchat somewhere.

Fast forward two months later when summer is almost over and school is about to start again, i was supposed to get the cast removed yesterday and be able to finally walk and what dose the docter say? "One more month."

ONE MORE MONTH?! I could barely do two weeks of school, let alone an entire month! Not to mention i still had to help around the house with the cast on and my room is also on the second floor of my house, meaning i had to craw up the stairs with my good leg while stedying(can't spell!) Myself with the other and when i got up to my room i still had to craw a few feet into my room whitch kills my knees. And everytime i shower i had to sit on the cold floor with the cast out of the shower and the only good place was derectly underneath the shower head taking in all the much colder water, waiting for 30 seconds for the water to get warm(i timed it exactly).

10th grade was supposed to be the year where i change myself for the better where i can stop sulking in selfpity, make freinds, get a job, and find a good hobby. NOPE! Same old shit the years before same old shit now!

I don't care if this gets removed or if i become watched i just wanted to let this out.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 12:10:05 AM by emtile »
  • Avatar by: KeahiNimbusLeHyena (Love you)