The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Im not sure if my fursona is a werewolf, or I just want super powers  (Read 1050 times)

Offline UhhhhhOK

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
As tittle says. Im not sure if me wanting to be a werewolf,is me having a fursona,or is me wanting suer powers?

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
You can have a fursona with super powers.  ^_^
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

Offline Malina

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Malina is here and deffo queer
    • Awards
  • Species: Border collie
Your sona can ultimately be whatever you'd like it to be. However werewolves don't have control over when they transform or what they do whilst they're werewolves (but you could easily change this to give yourself control, just some fact-binding people may not like that ;) ). What sort of superpowers would you give yourself and why ?
[/URL]

Offline 0nefang

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Don't make your fursona to op

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
Do you mean fursona or therian/spirit/otherkin animal?

A fursona is something you make up, it can be whatever you want, if you want a fursona with superpowers then that's fine.

The therian thing is something you believe is real and is something you truly identify with in a spiritual, mental or even physical way.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";