The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: If you can't find anyone to talk to (positive?)  (Read 727 times)

Offline Calun the Bat

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • But Nobody Came
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Spectacled Flying Fox
  • Coloring: dark brown main, sandy/gold secondary, assorted blues. Black/maroon eyes.
  • Height: 6' 00"
  • Weight: 185
  • Reference: [link]
If you can't find anyone to talk to (positive?)
« on: June 29, 2017, 08:00:56 PM »
I've been extremely torn apart by things lately. Mostly chronic depression that's hit really hard lately, and life hasn't been so kind, and things have been extremely difficult for me. So I've been a lot less caring about things, and generally more upset, agitated, and nihilistic, which is extremely unlike my true self.

ANYWAY, there's a place that I used to go to when I needed to talk or vent, and nobody was there for me. Which was frankly, most of the time. :\

If any of you need to, try "The Quiet Place Project" at http://thequietplaceproject.com/

The Comfort Spot and Thoughts Room are the ones I use, and even if it's just temporary, it does help. You can have a place to just empty your thoughts and stuff to nobody, and the words vanish. Which is nice and feels good to let things go.

And the other one is where you can vent or ask for help or advice, and people come together to talk to you or help you. And it's totally anonymous. You CAN make a username, but that's for paid accounts. (it's all free, the paid is just for people who want to support the project, and get a couple little thing that most of us don't need.)

Anyway, just wanted to put this out there in case it can help anyone. It used to help me a lot.
"The world is what you make of it, sir! If it doesn't fit, you make alterations."