The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Voltra's stories :3  (Read 874 times)

Offline Voltra

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Let loose and let the world take you on a journey
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Handsome Goggle Wearing Husky
  • Coloring: Pure white
  • Height: 6"4
  • Weight: 96kg
  • Build: Built
  • Currently: Learning to be a furry and learning to start some sketches
Voltra's stories :3
« on: June 15, 2017, 05:20:23 PM »
I did this background story of a character for a member who wants to stay anonymous :3
So I changed the characters to myself being the protagonist and as a reward to my friends for being awesome and people doing art for me.
Soooo, I decided to include you guys just as a way to say thanks ^_^
Sister: Janeli Lember
Brother: Satamie
Best Friend: Khaise
The Instructor: goodtrash16
The General: Dirt Panther

It is set in the 1900's in Soviet Russia, just to give you guys a basic understanding at the start ^^
I hope you guys like this little background story, it may not be the best as I wasn't very good at English as a subject but still gave this story a crack :3
#story #sovietrussia #rp #rpstory #coldwar #ww2
#literature #history #drama
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Voltra was always paranoid about something, whether it was the neighbor swearing at him every he would walk to get the milk or the constant arguments that his foster parents had in the household of 3 older brothers and 2 older sisters. Only one sister ever being nice to him, Janeli. Janeli took Voltra under her wing as she felt it was her duty to do so. Teaching him about the world on a big paper map that ran the length of the dining room table. But being such a big family everything was shared. Clothes; that were too big, the bath; that was always dirty as he was always the last in, or the lack of food; because of his foster parents having 6 hungry mouths to feed. Money was coming in from the paper delivery he was doing, but going straight back into the family to provide enough for food and a roof over their head. Satamie being the eldest of the brothers and sisters was the most sharing. Well apart from the bath of course. Even being as rough as he was to Voltra he still cared for him, and when it came to food he was willing so give some of his share to Voltra. He never gave a reason but Voltra thought it was because he was bringing some money into the family for more food. By giving a little of his food to Voltra, it was a way of saying thank you to Voltra. Growing up, his brothers and sisters moved on with their own lives seeing no successful future if they stayed, never knowing where they were going or who they were going to become he said his goodbyes as one by one they went in their own directions.

As he grew older he grew stronger, still living with his parents providing what he could. One early morning deliberating papers, walking with some frost on the ends of his fur, Voltra noticed the headline of the paper he was delivering. Slowing his walk to a stop, he had a slight sparkle in his eye as he noticed the one very thing that would change his life. The Soviet Union was recruiting soldiers almost triple the rate they had been due to an increase in pay, although he hated the god forsaken country he knew they couldn't continue to live off what he was doing forever, so he did what he had to do, not for him, not for his country, for his family.

1942, the day that Voltra got a new well paying job and have met a best friend that would guide him through the tough times. Over the next 2 years Voltra and his newly found friend: Khaise a very smart Sabertooth Tiger, became very fond of each other. Khaise guiding Voltra how to not just be physically strong but mentally aswell. The 1 year of training was extremely tough on the mind and body. The instructor, goodtrash16 was the only reason Voltra kept going. With Khaise being in another training battalion, goodtrash16 was the only moral support Voltra had to help with the tough times. Unlike the instructor Khaise talked about, goodtrash16 was the only one with feelings that guided and helped Voltra complete his training and pass to become a soldier, not for the country but his parents, fighting to keep them off the gutter.

Then all hell broke loose in 1945, the Cold War. Both Khaise and Voltra being soldiers under the red, they were forced to do their duty and if not, were threatened until they obeyed. Khaise picking up many feelings from Voltra about the very so country they stood on had the same thoughts as Voltra, to get the hell out or die. Logically they knew they would die in this war if they took part, and for what? A country they hated so much? Neither one of them were going to fight for the very thing they despise of.

That very next morning, still dark with a the hint of dawn appearing over the horizon, well before the trucks rolled into the barracks to round up all the soldiers ready for battle, Voltra had already premade cuts on the wire fence behind their sleeping quarters the night before. Khaise planing out the route to get back to each of their home towns and gave Voltra the map of the route he should take. When they stepped through the hole they felt a feeling of freedom flow through their fur. With a spring in each other's step, they strolled toward the woods across the country side thinking no one would be up this early even if they yelped in happiness. The feeling of freedom only lasting momentarily as bright light shun on the morning drew beneath their paws. Voices calling for them, Voltra suggesting they should run unless they want to get thrown back into the inevitable death in war. Voltra being taller, was much faster than his accomplice. A loud bang sung through the country side with it, a loud squeal. Voltra turned his head ever so slightly to a Panther in a general's uniform dragging his friend by the tail back towards the barracks. Before Voltra turned his whole body, almost as if frozen solid by the morning breeze, the panther exclaimed this is what happens to traitors of the motherland as she held a gun to the tiger's ear holding her up as if a catch after a fishing trip, almost proud of showing her to the crowd of his newly awoken soldiers, still half oblivious. Khaise was still moaning to the newly made hole in her shoulder as another loud bang runs through the countryside. The General now directing her attention to me, yelling at me saying "Dirt Panther, remember that name boy!" Insisting for me to run and tell all my other traitors to know she was coming for of all of them just like the slouched tiger laying next to her feet. My friend. Just like that, gone.

A year passed filled with fear and paranoia that the General Panther and his soldiers were coming for him and his family for what he has done, betraying the very land he lived on. The very country that was still at war. Always peering out the curtains every now and again, expecting the panther to be waiting at the front gate.
After his parents passing before his arrival back home due to a gas leak, he lost all hope for a good life. Everything that he cares about was gone. His mother like sister; Janeli, his rough but caring brother; Satamie, the only person in the army who had a soul; goodtrash16 and the only person in his life he could actually relate to; Khaise. As if yesterday, he could still feel the cold breeze brushing along his back to the bang that echoed though his body. To see his only friend fall to the ground with the panther towering over her. All he can do is remember the good times with Khaise and the friendship that once was.
requests or fan art for a mention in the next part of my story fell free to pm me :smile:

Hope you guys enjoyed the story,

:blue_heart::blue_heart:Voltra:blue_heart::blue_heart:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 02:44:08 AM by Voltra »

AUZFURRY
official Australian furries

Offline Malina

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Malina is here and deffo queer
    • Awards
  • Species: Border collie
Re: Voltra's stories :3
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 10:57:37 PM »
That was some ace backstory setting I got to say, the character development was very well done
Please write more on this cuz I'm dedicated now and I wanna know what will happen to Voltra next !
[/URL]

Offline Voltra

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 11:56:39 PM »
Haha cheers lumix x3 gunna let the people decide on whether I should carry on the story of go to a new setting. Idk what else to carry on from that one but would fondle something up from my head :P

AUZFURRY

Offline Malina

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Malina is here and deffo queer
    • Awards
  • Species: Border collie
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 11:58:48 PM »
Well if you need any help with it I'd be happy to, dm me if you want XP
I'd vote to carry it on, it's been set up quite nice and would be a shame to abandon mang
[/URL]

Offline Voltra

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2017, 12:00:53 AM »
Will do :) won't abandon it but if it is decided to a new plot I'd have the next post include this story carry on, the new story carry on and a new new story start lol

AUZFURRY