The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Snack Forest ( 1 on 1 )  (Read 31061 times)

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
Snack Forest ( 1 on 1 )
« Reply #825 on: April 06, 2018, 06:37:07 PM »
!’s younger brother sleeps in front of her, getting cozy
I twitch nose while falling asleep

* rest of hot night, times troubling sleep *

The next morning, I gets up early,  making sure the young ones I don’t disturb, or ?, along with Vappy’s help, I start making some breakfast for all

Had to have her help since it’s a bit harder to keep four kits balanced and a full weight Glaceon on my tail - was a slow crawl to kitchen, luckily was able too, a few hair fur pulls did sting a bit
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 06:54:57 PM by Flower »
Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
Re: Snack Forest ( 1 on 1 )
« Reply #826 on: April 10, 2018, 02:16:20 PM »
Sylvee yawns and sits up soon to also start to help out with cooking, soon Glacey finally rolls in her sleep off the tail. Umbree is just sitting up as they woke up earlier than others. The little ones are still resting as breakfast is made.
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
« Reply #827 on: April 11, 2018, 12:35:57 AM »
I quickly turn to rub the slight pulled fur, then had back to continue making the breakfast, good thing the young ones and ? are fast and deep sleepers

"Morning Sylvee, how well did you rest?"
I start mixing some eggs in one bowl, some sausage in another bowl, having Sylvee with cutting some toast and adding some butter and spinach, blend of four cheese, and seasoning
"might make simple eggs with tasty sausage and bacon side, and butter spinach cheese toast, will ask all how they like their eggs prepared, I know we all like them slightly different, I'm keeping all the hot spiciness on the side, I know that not all can eat spicy, keeping it on the side so some like me and Jolty can add it for our own taste later, and also a tasty spinach salad on the side, and some fruit yogurt parfait as dessert"

As Sylvee and I help prepare everything - I'm taking care of the more dangerous cooking, I cooks a bit of the sausage bacon mixture and notice Umbreon awake, looking outside... I pass a bit of the mixture on a cheese spinach bread "morning Umbreon, have a quick taste, let me know how it is? its a mixture of three different sausages and some bacon for taste, the toast has some spinach, cheese, and a bit of salt and pepper for seasoning"

Espy sniffs the air, for now remains asleep, Leafy also rests a bit longer

While preparing, kind of remind Sylvee "after breakfast, ?, !, Glacey, and I going into town to gather the ingredients to make the cake for the young ones - I love my eggs prepared slowed cooked, sunny side up, and runny yolk, I remember that Jolty loves it spicy and scrambled, toughest that I can remember, my mom, Vappy, loves poached eggs"
We keep mixing and cutting and separating
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 12:38:24 AM by Flower »
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #828 on: April 12, 2018, 02:17:50 PM »
Sylvee looks over and nods “ I rested fine, dear “ she nods again as you say what you are making and happily assistance with making all the food. Umbree looks over and tries the food you gave them “ yea, thanks. Taste nice “ they stretch after trying food then sits up. ? yawns and are still asleep. Glacey sits up and nods about what you said and ! starts to get up soon.
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #829 on: April 13, 2018, 12:06:59 AM »
"thanks you Umbreon"
Soon Vaporeon wakes, noticing the breakfast "smells good, morning Sylvee"

I nods and remember "Vappy, time to wake all and find out how all like their eggs for breakfast cooked"
I looks back "morning Glace and !, breakfast almost done, we have a fun morning walk"

Vaporeon after waking everyone, letting me know of everyone's favorite choice in cooking eggs, except for ? as its now with me, most of the younger ones still stretching and moving next to Rose

Vappy finally goes with Umbreon lets him know of a fun vacation and exploring plan for all after the young ones birthday
Spoiler for Vappy's plan told to Umbreon:
"Unova is kind of a large area to explore alone, would be much more difficult and time consuming traveling as a big group - so decided to split us up into three smaller groups and travel to different places, on the way back we can share our experience, wait a day or two rest, then we go on a different path from previous travel

The younger ones will get to see and learn a bit more, and we get to bond a bit closer with all

From learning about the Unova region, learned of three different paths, all with different shops, food, places of interest, and even weather

For now lets relax and enjoy some breakfast
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 08:38:32 AM by Flower »
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #830 on: April 16, 2018, 08:02:24 PM »
Umberon gives a little nod and Sylvee looks over to Vaporeon “ thanks, and good morning to you to, dear “ Glaceon nods and comes on over to enjoy breakfast with all, ! stretches a bit before following behind. ? lets out a yawn and keeps out from the mane fur. Umbree listens to the plan and looks over “sounds good “
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #831 on: April 17, 2018, 12:18:27 AM »
I get to cooking the eggs for everyone, just how everyone likes them, started with Glacey's and !'s first, along with Vappy's and Umbreon's as well

Three eggs cooked just how they like them, side about 4 slices of bacon, and some mixed sausage, and a nice helping of spinach salad, and the two pieces of toast

As I pass Umbreon's along with some juice of its choice "enjoy the breakfast"
I then pass Vaporeon's as well, she sits near Umbreon, turned so she can keep a look out at everyone
I then do similar with Glacey's next, "enjoy it there big sis, and same with you !"

Next up I make the eggs for Leafy, Espy, Rose, Trevor, and Sylvee
"Thank you Sylvee, all the help was great it really helped, just have the easier stove part left - from here I can handle the last part you can help out the two injured ones, now comes the best part of helping to make food, eating it"
Along with Sylvee's plate, I pass both Leafy and Espy's meal and juice. Rose joins her bigger sister in eating and making sure that both injured ones get what they need, such as extra juice or food
Trevor, Rose's bf joins in to help out
"Thanks you" both mention and eat happily

I make now the meal for Zoroark and Jolty as they joins Glacey on the main table... finally time to make meal for the young ones and myself, they are all sitting next to Jolty and Glacey on the table, "?, we are having breakfast, sausage, bacon, toast, spinach salad, and eggs - how would you like yours... oh oh"
While making mine, I sadly broke the yolk, no worries, I keeps cooking it

Soon when all are ready, I set them on smaller plates, about a slice or two of bacon, a smaller sausage, and nice big bunch of spinach, the chosen egg for each young one, I pass them all the plate, and juice
I then make ?'s plate and my own - similar for all sides and juice, I sits down on the dinning table next to ?, Glacey, and ! to let them know "after breakfast, a bit of rest, then we can go the city and grab the needed ingredients, we can have a Castelia cone before coming back"
Jolty hearing volunteers "sounds fun, is it alright if I can come along, I'll help carry items too"
I smile and nod, "sure, it will be fun walk for us all"
Jolty, Glacey, !, ?, and myself going

before I start eating, I lets everyone know "plenty left over if anyone wants seconds, enjoy it"

Perfect timing, Zoroark's Buizel close friend comes in for a morning visit, same one that helped us couple times had not met properly, Zoroark let her know the 'cake situation' and introduces her to all of us, all Eeveelutions, young ones, as I get up from eating along with her help we make a plate for her too, she sits next to me and Glacey "nice to meet you all, I'm Miraflores, but Mia for short, will be happy to help out the young ones, I have a nice size boat we can use to get across the river - the strawberry and chocolate Castelia cones are so tasty, the milk cream used in their ingredients is fresh made behind the city" takes a nibble of the food "so good, haven't had a home made meal this good in so long, I should come more often"
I nod hearing it
"nice to meet you too, I'm Firox the friendly and playful Flareon" I smiles hearing it "sure, welcomed, there is still lots left over for seconds
for now we all enjoy the breakfast
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 12:40:07 AM by Flower »
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #832 on: April 17, 2018, 02:19:51 PM »
Each enjoys there breakfast when they are given theirs, each thanking for the meal.  Glacely nods “ Hello there, Moa. Nice to meet ya and sounds good “ ? also waves as they come in with Umbre just watching as everyone eats and talks for now.
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
Snack Forest ( 1 on 1 )
« Reply #833 on: April 18, 2018, 03:46:16 AM »
After breakfast, Zoroark gives ! the cake order for refund, and cake ingredients, then lets Glacey know "get some fresh fruit for the ice cream, see all soon"

Mia helps out Vappy cleaning all the plates, then spends a few minutes having fun with the young ones, I gives Glacey a quick nose nip, and then I quickly run with the young ones to have some after-breakfast fun, I looks at her "got ya..." all seven young ones now have me trapped down, one of the Alolan Vulpix call out to Glacey "we caught him" they all giggle

Vappy after putting away the dishes, lets Umbreon know
Spoiler for her idea:
learning how the young ones have fun, though of a plan to get them exploring, all of us to enjoy a good time

There is a path North, one West, and one East - we will get to travel to one of the three places, spend five to eight days traveling, exploring, trying all the foods and entertainment.
Once the trip ends, we come here to rest for a few days and before the next trip we can share our experiences, we will go on another path we haven't been to yet

There is a fourth longer path farther North, that time we will all travel together

Both Arval and Vincent really look up to you, yourself and Jolteon along with those two will get to travel together. Leafeon will miss out on the first trip since she is still injured, will join with you on the second and third trip

Sylvee, her sister Rose, myself and along with Launo and Ethan will travel together

Rest, Glaceon, Firox, Fiona, ?, and ! and his young brother and the two Alolan Vulpix will travel together, Espeon will go with them, she is injured will also miss out the first trip
Umbreon, think of it as continuing vacation interrupted by mean ones

Along with Mia's help, all the young ones wait for Glacey to arrive

[
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 11:08:48 PM by Flower »
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #834 on: April 22, 2018, 11:04:02 PM »
Glacey looks over and nods " sure thing "   then they head out to search for the fruits,  Glacey just giggles and blows some cold air at that Firox, avoiding the young ones, she smiles " nice work little ones "   Umbreon nods as Vappy explains "  that sounds like a nice plan Vappy "  ? and ! help the other little one just play and pin Firox down as Sylvee watches over them.

( Firox, you didn't do anything wrong.  I simply been busy and not as on as I use to on Tff. It's on my part, don't blame yourself. )
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #835 on: April 23, 2018, 05:11:43 AM »
After nearly an hour of fun play, the young smiling, as I had tried to escape the cold feeling
Rose reminds all of us that it's time to head on out
"Glacey, not in the backyard, I mean in the market in town, big selection there" Zoroark lets her know

"thanks Umbreon, should be a good time for all to explore and learn, for now its our own turn to keep the young ones here, Glaceon, !, Firox, Jolteon, ? are heading into town to get some needed ingredients" Vappy lets him know as we head out the main entrance

Near the shore, looking across the river, next to is the large river, I looks at Glacey, Jolty, !, ?, and Mia "its very long, how will we go across?"
"leave it up to me" Mia replies brings over a medium sized boat well looks more of a small yacht,
"climb on in, we now have a fun way to get across"

I carefully hold onto ? and ! and leap into the yacht
Even if small, it has lots of space in the front, two resting beach like chairs, a middle area for resting with a small sized kitchen, a small microwave, a toaster, and small fridge mainly, a table to eat.
The top closed area with a small sliding glass door which has all the radio equipment, the stirring wheel.
Finally a small basement compartment with access to motor, and some extra boxes with blankets and pillows, and 'emergency paddles' in case the ship runs of gas in middle of the water, we can 'paddle' it across to shore

Once all of us onboard, Mia lets all know
"? would you like to stir for a while?"
sits in front of the wheel turning on the yacht let the engine warm a bit, showing ? what to do
"you put paws in the middle of the wheel, turn it this way" points left "the yacht will slowly turn left, if you turn it the other way, it will slowly turn right, if you lets it go, the wheel will slowly move to middle making the yacht go forward"

Still carrying ? on her head, lets all of us know if we all like to stir it for a bit, ? will get the first try, ! gets to be second, Glacey will have the third fun trip across the water... "then we get the important ingredients, Firox and Jolty can get the last part on the way back, ready to go?"
Mia makes the trip back inside, and lets the yacht move forward, so we are in the water, sets ? so front paws can reach the stirring wheel
"no worries about getting to the big city quickly, I'll do that when the time comes, enjoy 20 or so minutes of moving around in the water, lots of space"

(still thanks for trying to make it feel better, at times still feels that way, I probably done something to slow it down, after almost 4 or more days thats what it feels like)
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #836 on: April 23, 2018, 01:38:54 PM »
? nods and happily starts to steering playfully as Glacey and ! look out of the boat at all the water as they move along the way to their destination, looking as a bunch of fish move around.

( you haven't, like I said it is on my end. No doubt )
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
Snack Forest ( 1 on 1 )
« Reply #837 on: April 24, 2018, 12:11:25 AM »
I smile sitting next to Glacey admiring the water
Jolty stays by the back, on the lower part looking down, as it sees a really huge shadow swim underneath
after a while that shadow goes passed all of us

Mia helps ? steer around the bridge, pass the island, points left
"look to the left, thats Eastern Unova, thats the smaller Accumola Town, Route 2, and the smaller homes there is Nuvema Town, and also some islands along Route 17 and 18, later on after party, I heard from Vappy that soon we will be walking and exploring, for now we can see it via the yacht"
Mia looks at the time
"we still have lots of time, almost an hour before the ice cream shop opens, lets turn yacht around"
Mia puts a hat on ?'s head "captain ?, let's keep sailing...."

Doesn't finish speaking as surprised Jolty gives off a loud and sudden yelp, turning to look back, it has caught a nice large fish with it's left paw

After I and Glacey help out Jolty, Mia tells ?
"when we reach Skyarrow Bridge once more, let ! have some fun steering for a while"

—meanwhile at the den—
Rose, Trevor, Sylvia, and Servine are keeping the nine well soon ten young ones occupied, playing and teaching them

I’m sure Sylvee keeping an eye at times, also helping out the two injured

Vappy goes with Umbree “plan I have on traveling might wait a few days to let Espy and Leafy recover enough to travel with us, Mia’s grandad was telling me during that wait if you like to travel for a bit, either alone or with someone, they will let you borrow one of their yachts so you can sail for a while, MIA also let me know she will teach you basics on the yacht, they are easy”

Sylvia comes in for a moment
“That sounds good, for today Jolty, Firox, Glacey, ?, and ! are out exploring a bit and getting ingredients. How about if you like to visit Nacrene City, it’s only a ten minute walk pass the forest, their are museums, shops, and lots of restaurants”
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 01:03:54 AM by Flower »
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #838 on: April 25, 2018, 05:29:12 PM »
? smiles happily as they turn the steering wheel of the boat with a giggle as the pthers giggle as well as Jolty catches the fish with their paw “ hehe nice catch! “ Glacey helps it off. ? nods as you let them know when to switch with !

— den —

Sylvee just checking on the injuried ons to see how they are doing, Umbree gives a nod as the plan is explained

Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #839 on: April 26, 2018, 07:56:57 AM »
Jolty smiles rubbing paw
"thanks there"
surprising us, Jolty releases the fish back into the water, for now goes to the front of the yacht to enjoy the views of the forest to one side, and the huge city on the other side, as we make pass the bridge, takes out his phone and starts to film everyone having fun, even goes down where ? is steering asks "Hai ?, wave for us, and how is the sailing?"
Mia halts the yacht to a slow asks ? nicely "lets get ! so she can have a good time steering"
Jolty looks to me and Glacey curiously asks "did any of you two saw the large shadow swimming?"
I nod 'no' as I rest on the top relaxing part of the yacht, which has two 'beach like chairs' and open top for good nap, luckily Mia leaves the glass sliding door open through out the trip, as I relax on the top chair, I haven't noticed that I leaves my tail hanging down one side, last thing I wouldn't want to experience is 'tail caught in sliding door'

For a little while longer, Jolty keeps filming all of us having a fun time, even gets a very cute scene of Glacey with Castelia City in the background

--back in den--
Espy getting up with, getting scratches checked and bandaged changed with Sylvee's help, she starts getting ready to prepare meal for later
Vappy passes Umbree his phone, and some money as well so he can have a relaxing day exploring the smaller city "museum is free, but they always accept donations, so the $50 there is for the donation, rest so you can get something tasty to eat, have a fun day, its still early morning so you can have an entire day to rest and explore.
Also don't worry about us - half of us taking the young ones to walk around the forest. Sylvee and Espy and even myself will help with some cooking following Leafy's direction - the young one's party will be on the next afternoon"

(before I forget) - where we are in Unova in 40 minutes will be 9am - so 8:20am
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 02:37:15 PM by Flower »
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates: