The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Snack Forest ( 1 on 1 )  (Read 32847 times)

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
Re: Snack Forest ( 1 on 1 )
« Reply #810 on: March 12, 2018, 04:02:21 PM »
Umbree nods after it is all done and lets ? up on their back be carried back, ? looks over giving a happy nod “ okie dookies! “ Glacely waljs along with all and looks ready to nap after that long adventure to catch those baddies, she yawns a little. “ that was quite the adventure, nice that we got that pendent back “ she keeps walking as all heads for den

— den —

Sylvee sits up and starts walking over to help up the young ones with setting up for food and then also sees if Espy would like to help cook before all returns.
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
« Reply #811 on: March 13, 2018, 12:44:46 AM »
I smiles at Glacey, just playfully nibble on the diamond marking tail, giving a small laugh, "someone's sleepy, we will be in the den soon with all the others" I try to be silly and help her smile "just add a bit more blueberry sauce and will be sweeter nibbles"

I make sure that Leafy is on my back safely, as I follows all
Jolty walks behind me, making sure that Leafy is well balanced - Servine walks in front along with Umbree showing us the quicker path back, although for me, its an uphill climb
Servine finally smiles and says to Umbree, and turns to look at all of us "thanks to everyone for helping to catch the mean ones, now we can slowly begin fixing up everything they ruined"

--den--
"I'll help out, be there in a moment" as much as she doesn't want to leave the relaxing brushing, she did promised to help out prepare food, does let ! know "thanks you, feels so much smoother, welcomed to brush any time, did promised I was going to help prepare the food"
using one of her paws gives ! a good 'thanks you' hug, then goes with Sylvee and Rose to see what they will make, using psychic helps stir pots, and safely cut vegetables and meat, being busy and happy the aches seem to hurt a lot less.

Vappy for now helps keep the young ones occupied by prepping the dessert. Although they try best to help, having many around doing similar at once does cause for a bit of silly confusion and over mixing at times, too fast at times, making fun messes - even if its all ready, all the young ones trying to do is put the decorations on the various cheesecakes.
Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #812 on: March 15, 2018, 11:50:50 PM »
Glacey giggles a little and gives Firox a little push as they head back, Uumbre starts to leap the way on out, nodding gently " no problem and yes we can " ?  is just relaxing in the mane with the pendant all safe.

-- den --

! nods and gently moves over so they can get up to cook, Sylvee smiles back and starts to let Espy do her part in prepping the meal.
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
Snack Forest ( 1 on 1 )
« Reply #813 on: March 16, 2018, 04:24:22 AM »
I try to stay balanced with Jolty and Servine help, to help keep Leafy on my back, Jolty reminds me "hey, be careful for now Firox, you can have a bit of fun later when we reach the den"
I nods and for now behave until we get back to den

Nearing the den, I calls out to Umbree and ? "you two hurry up inside and get Sylvee ready we will make it in about 15 to 20 minutes"

--den--
The young ones try to decorate the cheesecake, it looks messy and unorganized but fun
All smile and greet as Umbreon walks inside

Areal easily jumpson front paws offering big glass of lemonade, Ethan similar with ?, Fiona approaches from side looks with open eyes at the Umbreon tail-ring, rest of Vee’s, and Vulpix wait near front door for rest, young Zorua smiles seeing all safe for now

Espy doing well following Sylvee's cooking advice, knowing the clam chowder soup with extra seafood mixed in and a spinach salad side are almost finished lets Rose know "this was fun, and so tasty should be"
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 02:29:48 PM by Firox »
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #814 on: March 19, 2018, 01:46:35 PM »
Umbree nods and takes up ? then he starts off for the den going ahead of the main group.

Umbree thanks Areal for the lemonade, drinking a little then setting the glass down. ? smiles and leaps down happily giving the young Zorua their pendant back. Umbree walks over and whispers to her, she nods and walks outside with medical supplies ready for the others.
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #815 on: March 19, 2018, 08:27:37 PM »
"yaay, thanks ya! thanks ya!" Rose carefully unwraps the pendant from ?'s paw lightly and wraps it on Zouru, for a few minutes gives ? a really big hug, then with the rest of the young ones, they push ? towards the smaller cheesecake they tried to make, looks a mess at least they tried.
Except for Fiona.... she more interested in the yellow rings for now, is about to tap the tail ring when she stops and goes to front, instant asks "Umby, can I haz fun with the ringz" she doesn't know that they don't come off, in her mind they do, almost next to the right front

Outside the den, I greets Sylvee "we made it, all mean ones caught, but Leafy slightly hurt, I'll take her inside" Isets her next to her medical supply, she lets her know "Liepard was tough to beat, was caught - did managed to slash at my right paw" shows it to her "leaving couple of deep scratches by pad - and on the fall down, I must have miss stepped, since left paw twisted a bit"

Vappy and Espy meanwhile go with Glacey and present her  sample of each soup so she can try it "let us know whats missing"

I gets in trouble as well
I didn't see the bowls and from my angle still can't, so I sneak up sideways, and suddenly pounce on Glacey before she can give a taste, knocking her into the bowls, making them spill, and throwing one at Vappy, of course she isn't happy "Firox! look at the ess you made"
I looks at all "sorry, didn't see it, I'll cleans it up"
When I finish, Vappy gives me a bit of cleaning with a warm shower, despised my small protests to escape, doesn't work since Espy holding me in place in a smile

Where Umbreon is resting, and others cooking, the phone is nearby, it rings as Sylvia the Zoroark answers, she gets that annoying and sad call... sad for the young ones that is
"i see, mistakes do happen, we do expect some refunds... will call later when we thought of a solution"

Rose once again passes Glacey a sample taste of all 3 soups - clam chowder, potato bacon, and chicken noodle
Rose also passes Umbreon the three sample taste and slice of cheese bread.

(is it the end already?)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 05:47:06 AM by Leafy Firox »
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #816 on: March 26, 2018, 07:50:55 PM »
 ? smiles from the hug,  before happily nomming on the cheesecake " hehe yeey!  "    Umbree looks down and nods their head "  sure "   the umbreon just relaxes and lets then mess around with their rings for now.  Sylvee welcomes everyone back before taking Leafy to the back to be treat " come on dear, let's get you fixed "  she sets Leafy next to Espy bed and starts looking at the paw.  Glacey shakes around " heey! "  she says while gently blowing cold air at the flareon.  Glacey then starts to enjoy soup again and so does Umbreon.

( it's not, just a bit of delay. don't worry, I would have said something if it did. so we are still on )
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #817 on: March 27, 2018, 05:46:38 AM »
Fiona for now just messes for a little with the left front paw ring, until she notices the rest of the younger ones, rushes over too. "thanks you Umbby" before rushing off

At least the cold ended with the warm shower, getting dried will be annoying, makes all the fur stand out, extra puffy.

Espy goes with both Umbreon and Glaceon "how is it? does it need any extra seasoning? or salt? or broth? I did tried to make it, soon will be giving it to all"

Leafy relaxes for now, getting looked at - after getting fur back down, over hearing whats going on, finding out whats going on, I lets Sylvia know "Leafy is good at making them..." she looks at me "thanks you Firox, but I can't do anything at moment.. why don't you get Glacey, Sylvee, and Rose - they can make it following my directions, we just have to get the ingredients first"
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #818 on: March 29, 2018, 07:52:12 PM »
Umbree nods " yea, no problem "  then umbree looks over to Espy  "  it taste good "  Glacey nods in agreement.  ? leaps onto a blanket and relaxes a little bit now after that long adventure.  Sylvee comes over to Firox to hear what they were talking about since her name got mentioned, after of course wrapping up leafy's paw.
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #819 on: March 29, 2018, 11:07:32 PM »
I quickly explains to Sylvee whats going on...
Spoiler for what I let her know:
large birthday cake was ordered by Zoroark,
order got lost so cake was not made, charged for it
in day and a half will be the young Zouru's birthday
I suggest that we make it
Leafy has paws bandaged up so she can't make it
I suggest maybe we can make it following her directions
we have about 1 day to make it, working together we should be able to get it done

next the morning, four of us will go into the city to get the ingredients, about 2/3rd of the cash refund, use part of it to grab some cream, and flavoring for fresh made ice cream, and decorations for cake

Once Espy gets the OK tasting from Glacey and Umbree, she calls on me and Glacey if we can help out passing the bowls for all, as Vappy calls on all of us to join on the table
Along with Trevor's help, Vappy brings Leafy over from the medicine area to the dinning table.

I goes over to pick up ? "lets get some soup before napping, we have a fun trip in the morning, full belly and good rest will do good, Espy made three different soups, and lots of tasty bread and pastries as well... in the morning...."
Spoiler for let ? know:
".... we will be going into the very large city across the river, to get ingredients for a birthday cake, and for fresh made ice cream.
Original cake that Zoroark order got lost and not made, will be slightly sad birthday party without the cake, in the market we can grab some breakfast too"

I then ask Glacey, Jolty, and ! if they like to come in the morning with ? and I to grab the ingredients for the cake.

Between Rose and where I will sit, we sit all the younger ones from youngest to oldest. I help out along with Glacey to pass the bowls to all, one of each in medium sized bowls, on a large plate, with some tasty cheese bread in middle

All of us thank Espy and her helpers for the meal before we start eating.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 11:09:57 PM by Leafy Firox »
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #820 on: April 02, 2018, 03:14:31 PM »
Sylvee nods “ sure that sounds like a good idea, dear “ Glacely comes on over when she gets call and happily starts to pass out all the bowls to everyone. ? just wags their tail and scurries on over to enjoy the meal
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #821 on: April 03, 2018, 04:56:43 AM »
While eating, I try best to behave, trying to show a good example to the young ones

Espy smiles knowing all love the soup she tries best to make
Leafy trying best to eat with bandage paws
Vappy doing all to help Leafy eat some, as she tries to enjoy some too
Jolty just excited to eat after doing so good in battle
Rose sits next to the young ones and her sister, Sylvee
Trevor sits on the opposite side of the young ones, next to me

The four main male Eevees also eating, loving the potato soup, I love the clam chowder
Fiona the youngest of all Vees really loved the taste of the chicken noodle, even asked nicely for second bowl
The two Alolan Vulpix also loved clam chowder
Zouru stayed by !'s side, loving the potato bacon soup

Right after enjoying the meal, I help prepare the blanket for the young ones and pillow and blanket for ? to rest, Vappy helps Leafy get back to her blanket
Just to try and be nice, and annoying for a while, I sneaks over to where Glacey is, and lightly chew and nibble on her tail even rolling myself and curling on it, trying to look as "adorable" as possible, also not trying to make her feel angered or annoyed
In a silly 'childish voice' "as long as we are inside the den, I catches, I nibbles" while still curled up with tail, knowing escape is harder this way

Vappy going around with all saying nighty night, approaches Glacey and myself
"Glace, is Firox treating you nice?"
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 05:00:19 AM by Flower »
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #822 on: April 04, 2018, 06:14:38 PM »
? yawns and slowly lies down on the blanket, closing eyes.  Glacely just giggles and tries to flick her tail “ yea, everything is fine “ blows some cold air. Sylvee gets ready to rest as well setting up leafy,s and espy,s beds.  Umbree relaxes next to the door after they finish their meal. ! also heads for their bed.
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
Snack Forest ( 1 on 1 )
« Reply #823 on: April 04, 2018, 07:44:00 PM »
Vaporeon nods “be safe”
Heads over to Umbreon last, lightly lifts his head and slides a soft pillow “rest well” wraps a soft blanket on top

Two Alolan Vulpix come and yawn, one of them say in sleepy voice “we get to sleep on cozy warm fur this night?” referring to me, she calls the other young ones, before I can keep lightly nibbling, the five Eevees get on me, making me loose hold on Glacey’s tail, seeing as an Alolan Vulpix moves it away from me -when I shivered from cold air
With Glacey tail still in her small paws happily lets her know “it’s free from Firox, let’s have cozy nap” kit lets it go and cuddles by her front left paw, other Alolan Vulpix is on her right “lift head for a minute” as Vincent and two Alolan kits move my tail under Glacey “ya can be cozy too”

Looks like I’ll be spending this night with my bigger sis and seven kits on top of me
Fiona sleeps on my neck fluff under my chin
The Alolan Vulpix moves my own fluffy tail under Glacey’s head
Three of the other Vee’s also sleep on my mane
Vincent Vee kit slept on my head fluff

I just smile and “Nighty night everyone”
To be nice and make it feel that ? isn’t sleeping alone, Vappy moves ? carefully to me, wraps a blanket or two nearby so it doesn’t fall out, sets ? gently on my mane fur, near the three others sleeping, she lays down next to us all, drifts off to sleep....

For Kalos looks like it will be a hot night
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 07:52:11 PM by Flower »
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #824 on: April 06, 2018, 04:06:34 PM »
Umbree nods “ thanks “ then starts to rest, Glacey played flicks tail at Firox’s nose before she sits down near by to settle in for the night as well, she looks over and giggles a bit “ night there “ ? is fast asleep and ! is also sleep in her bed wilth Sylvee falling asleep last after making sure Leafy and Espy are comfortable and well.
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop