The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Want Hotkey buttons for Wacom bamboo tablet?  (Read 860 times)

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
Want Hotkey buttons for Wacom bamboo tablet?
« on: June 09, 2017, 09:22:23 PM »
 Guys I'm either an idiot, or a genius... Or somewhere in between. Most likely the latter.
 Anyhow. If you have a wacom bamboo tablet, chances are you're having a bit of trouble trying to access your keyboard+ draw at the same time. So I came up with an idea! Use your game controller as hotkeys. And it works. You would need software which is called Joytokey. Currently I'm ussing my left joystick to zoom in and out, and increase/decrease brush size. (I'mma righty btw so I'm holding half my controller in my left hand). Left trigger as an undo, left bumper as a redo. I can even set up my joystick so that if I'm holding down the increase brush size button it automatically keeps increasing it, which is really nice. And I haven't even set up my directional buttons yet. I'm totally excited, because technically I get to easily access more buttons than I usually would.

I hope you found this useful!
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)