The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: (Still learning how to do this...or reply at all) Any Hyenas/Hybrids?  (Read 901 times)

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
My fursona is still being edited.. But, currently, is mainly a hyena. I wondered how many more hyenas there were! Hybrids welcome aswell..

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Leopard Gecko and Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: amethyst purple with black
  • Height: 12 inches long from nose to tail tip. Standing height about 9 inches
  • Build: slender and wiry
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I'm back for a while
One of my sonas is a striped hyena. I think yena's are quite awesome!
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
-Edgar Allan Poe
My life flashed before my eyes! it was really boring...
-chicken run
Blood may be thicker than water but that just makes it easier to drown in.
-iLL WiLL PrEss

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
Ikr? And powerful. Also, used to have leopard gecko as a pet, they're cool too

Offline Daon Knight

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox-Wolf Hybrid
Hybrid

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 04:58:53 PM by Ventus Fall, Reason: Please post a minimum of two words. Tapatalk is an automatic signature and does not count towards the two-word minimum. »

• Dancing Dragon
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
Hello dere folf boi! Welcome to this post.