The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Can somebody draw my Godsona so I can use it as a profile pic?  (Read 924 times)

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
Title says it all, I'm horrible at drawing and need someone skilled enough to draw my character and link me the image so I can use it as a profile picture.

Who's in?

Post Merge: May 22, 2017, 07:18:13 AM
Oh boy, hopefully this isnt too hard for you guys......

Height: 7'0
Weight: 400 lbs
Eye color: reddish yellow
Appearance: has long black spiky hair (think of Raditz from dbz) wears an olympian Knight suit which is golden and black, he has 7 eyes arranged in a triangle pattern on his face, and has no nose, he also has multiple red crack like markings all over his body, making him look like he's going to erupt with magma, he has sharp, fang like teeth, and has a tall, muscular build.

I tried to be as descriptive as I could be, I will add links to images which look similar to help if needed.

Can anyone do this for me? I'm broke btw so I can't pay anyone. This would be greatly appreciated.

Post Merge: May 22, 2017, 07:20:04 AM
And if you can, attempt to draw a pic with him not wearing his armor and him in his ascended form (I'll tell you his ascended form later, still trying to think of what it should look like).
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 07:20:04 AM by Lord Isscarus, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.