The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: TigerWolf Back story.  (Read 888 times)

Offline Gremlin

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
TigerWolf Back story.
« on: January 13, 2008, 06:50:54 PM »
Ok here is the deal...

I am unique, one of a kind. I prowl on the outskirts of middle earth, an outcast shunned by society. I morph between Middle Earth and Planet Earth.

I was "made" thousands of years ago by "The Sorcerer", he conjured me from the charred remains of the last Unicorn that was slayed in battle by the evil one.

When I emerged from the flames of hope, I had an enormous Wolfs head, with a huge main and my eyes where blue although cat like in there apperance.  My body was light grey, with darker bluey grey stripes and was tiger like. My agility and strength are second to none, and my courage and bravery are rivalled only by my ferocity.

My destiny was to overthrow the Horned Lord and his evil empire and restore goodness back into the realms of Middle Earth.

Unfortunately, the Sorceror was double crossed and word got back to the Horned Lord and he sent his henchman (including 3 powerful black wizards) who imprisoned me in the mountains of the Badlands for eternity.

Darkness fell upon middle earth for eons, until I was freed by a young Magicians assistant, who stumbled upon my fate by accident.

The prophesy told that only the true future king of Middle Earth could release me from my torment. So who is this boy?

I am now free and roaming the thin line between Middle and Planet Earth. Much has changed in both these worlds, but I am still here, stalking in the barron lands of despair.