The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: "The artist's main menu"  (Read 855 times)

Offline Ditchy

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Species: Zebra, Wolf, Fox
  • Coloring: Neon Green, White, Black, Yellowish, Orange
  • Currently: :3
"The artist's main menu"
« on: May 13, 2017, 09:58:17 PM »
Hey, guys! I'm ditchy the zebra, or simply dit, and this is MY introduction! Well.... I guess I'll try! I'm actually 14 y/o, bisexual (I think I can say it here and I'm pretty sure by now) and I have the Asperger's syndrome. Besides this, I started to get interested on furries from at least 1 year ago, and thanks god! Well, after that, I got "specially linked" to them...  ;)  In short, even if I started to draw, I'm still pretty new to this kinda thing, so I'd really rather to make myself some friends to have the opportunity of learning more! I'm from Québec, in Canada, I speak french like a pro, exactly like the english! Well, I'm that introverted guy that just wants to have fun, after all. I have Skype as communication.

Respectfully,
Ditchy!  B)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 11:47:26 PM by The Zebra »
Respectfully,
Ditchy!

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Most Online
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
Re: "The artist's main menu"
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 10:00:03 PM »
Welcome to the  Forums, Ditchy!    ^_^    Making friends should be so hard here, most of the folks here are really welcoming and friendly, hope you have a good time here

Cheers!  :)
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, normal red fox coloring
  • Height: 5'8" Anthro / 1'4" Feral
  • Weight: 150lbs Anthro / 20lbs Feral
  • Build: Average, fluffy
  • Currently: *Happy fox*
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2017, 10:02:02 PM »
Hey there Ditchy! Nice to meet you! You should show us some of the drawings you made, would be nice to see how you're doing, maybe give some advice. I personally am far from a good artist but all the other furs are mostly pretty good. Anyway, I hope you have a great time here! See you around!
Everyone seems to have it, so here's mine

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2017, 04:55:17 AM »
Welcome.  There are lots of friends here.  This place is loaded with them.  I'd love to see your art.  I enjoy looking at other people's art here.
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

Offline slim

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • ^^
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 65 kg
  • Weight: 1.70 cm
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2017, 10:24:45 PM »
Hey Ditchy welcome to the forum and have fun  ^_^ .
  • Avatar by: Made by the one and only leslax <3
"The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do."

Offline Dean

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug
  • Left the forums
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2017, 11:50:11 PM »
A big warm welcome, Ditchy.

My name's Dean. I am a Kenai black bear and live in Berlin, Germany.
I'm also a pretty introverted one but on the internet it's alright. It's pretty much the same for you, I guess. If not, I'm sorry.
I've been a part of the furry fandom for about 9 years now - but never really have been a "real furry" at all. Yes, kinda irritating. Feel free to ask, if something should be unclear.

First of all, I want to say that you're absolutely alright here to write whatever makes you you, if you understand. I think bisexuality is a pretty interesting thing.
Second, Canada is great!

Alright, let's come to an end. I hope that you'll enjoy your stay.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 10:32:45 AM by Dean »

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 10:36:11 AM »
Welcome to our humble community, Dit. Well, humble... I don't actually know what a good word to describe it and this is the first thing that popped up in my head...

Uh, anyways, make yourselfed at home.