The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: [TECHNICAL] Shop and Gallery features  (Read 872 times)

Offline Vortex Cynbel

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Blue
  • Build: Normal
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I wanna learn to code dammit x3
[TECHNICAL] Shop and Gallery features
« on: May 03, 2017, 09:56:57 PM »
I think what this forum could use would be to remove a couple of unpopular/ "dead" features such as the Chat and the Arcade. Also I might be stating the obvious but I feel the homepage needs some kind of care. Like having more frequent updates on there and in general load faster.

A shop feature would be very welcome for people who want to buy/sell art. Like instead of having boards for this purpose we could have a special way of listing art for sale so it's easier to navigate through it. NOTE: I am not suggesting to transform this site into an online shop, but rather make the layout more clean for such threads in order to be easier for people who need art (or have art and want to sell it) do business.

Another thing that really would be welcome is to have an option to create a gallery. By this I mean being able to create a personal (more organised) portfolio in boards that are dedicated for posting art. This way both the reader/user would be able to browse these threads much more easily and on the other hand the artist would be able to manage his portfolio on this forum much easier.

That's all I can think of now! If anything else comes into my mind I will make sure to address it.
  • Avatar by: Nana (from furry amino)
  • Signature art by: Fable