The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Himalayan Despair  (Read 1828 times)

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
The Himalayan Despair
« on: April 17, 2017, 06:11:38 AM »
This is a zombie apocalypse RP, it will take place in Arkansas (we could change locations to survive) and it is called Himalayan because the virus was found in the Himalayas.

Rules:
State your character name and info(name, height weight, appearance, ect.)
No godmodding
No killing of other characters unless it is your own or if the other rp'er is okay with it.
Personally message me if you have any questions or complaints.
Your character cannot be a zombie
No futuristic talk, this RP takes place in present day.

Also there will be special types of zombies, I'll list them later.

Name:Issac Moore
Height: 6'5
Weight: 175 lbs
Eye color: Steel
Appearance: Tall and skinny, usually wears a short sleeved hoodie with long sleeved shirt underneath, and jeans, he has shoulder length hair and wears glasses, he has angular facial features, and somewhat broad shoulders.
Personality: quiet and collected, usually very calm and careful with decisions, and only trusts people if they trust him, he's very loyal and compassionate as well, and he never tells a lie, unless necessary.

He was looking out the window, there was nothing but corpses, destroyed buildings, vehicles, everything was in ruin, such a depressing sight.

His sister, Sapphire, was in the living room, while his parents were in their rooms.

Issac bad a shotgun strapped on his back in case intruders or infected attacked or came by. Ever since the pandemic started, he always had to have a weapon on him, or else he wouldn't feel safe.

There was a zombific virus in the Himalayas. If you got infected by it, you would turn into a zombie in less than 10 seconds, turning you into an extremely aggressive, extremely dangerous, and extremely lethal creature which fed on human flesh and organs.
 It was very easy to get infected, blood transfusion from an infected person will infect you, getting bitten will infect you, infected blood entering your body will infect you, and drinking water polluted with infected blood will infect you.

Nobody knew how the virus started, however when it started, multiple zombie elimination organizations have started, which were full of scientists trying to find a cure, and soldiers guarding the base to help combat invading infected.

This virus started over 12 years ago, leaving almost the entire world in ruin, Issac was one of the extremely few survivors, and multiple ZEO (zombie elimination orginaztions) have failed ever since, and few remain.

Issac was strong out the window, keeping watch for infected hordes.

Post Merge: April 17, 2017, 06:13:21 AM
(*staring out the window* damn big hands.)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 06:13:21 AM by Darwin Hyderman, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Josh

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog - Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Caramel Orange
  • Height: 5'2
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Average Build, on the thin side
  • Currently: Mood: Happy and ready to RP
Re: The Himalayan Despair
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 12:22:48 PM »

Name: Joshua/Josh
Species: Golden Retriever
Eye Colour: Green
Fur Colour: Caramel Orange
Body Type: Average build, more on the thin side
Hight: 5 foot 10
Weight: 56kg
Markings: White strip from chin to chest
Outfit: Light blue hoodie with white cords. Dark brown shorts
Personality: Fun, happy, bubbly and curious and smart. Nerdy, loves video games and puzzles. He plays the piano. A bit OCD. Techno wiz. Trustworthy and the best friend you’ll ever have. Got your back no matter what.
Background: Brought up around technology. Good parents. Private school.

Josh stared at his plate. Cooked potatoes. "Another day, another dawn..." Josh sighed as he downed his 'breakfast'. Now ordinary people wouldn't consider cooked potatoes breakfast but, people weren't ordinary these days.
Every since the outbreak 12 years ago , people have been forced underground, assuming they survived...
As soon as the outbreak was announced, Josh and his family went to the bank and withdrew all of their money and went to the shops to buy supplies. They bought as much long-lasting food they could as well as survival gear like pocket knifes, portable stoves and a family sized tent.
Josh had a laptop and his phone for entertainment and an old radio that he tuned every day longing to hear something other than static.
His parents had also got two generators, one that was charged by solar power and the other was powered by physical means via a bicycle.
Josh lived in the basement by himself. 7 years ago, his parents went out to scavenge for supplies and they never returned. Josh was an only child so he didn't have any sibling to talk to.
All Josh had to talk to was his basic AI he programed in his spare time. Nothing too advanced but he wouldn't admit that. He didn't know if any of his friends survived.
Josh finished his breakfast and started tuning the radio, listening for something...anything...
Yours Furry
-Josh

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 09:28:35 PM »
there were several types of zombies.

Superhuman: these zombies used to be hardcore bodybuilders, and their abilities only got enhanced by the virus, essentially making them much stronger, fasted and more durable than regular zombies, sometimes they can even survive headshots, and when enraged are extremely dangerous, they have the strength to tip over cars and easily throw regular people with one hand, and can run up to 20 mph.

Toxic zombie: this zombie is inflated and enlarged with toxins and gases, it can shoot toxic spores to stun and disorientate survivors, allowing for other zombies to attack, the spores can also incapacitate you if your in the gas for too long.

Intelligent zombie: these zombies are creative and use the environment as their weapon, while they are just likes regular zombie, they know how to use melee weapons and guns, and know the environment around them.

Hardened zombies: these zombies, while aren't as powerful as superhumans, are more durable, their skin has hardened and callused, making them nearly bullet proof, the best way to kill these creatures is by knkfing them in the throat, which is the only part of the body that isn't hardened.

Mutated zombies: these ones are different, they have different genes and DNA than other zombies, which could give them enhanced senses, claws, or any other mutation that makes them deadly, however these zombies are very Rare, and usually are only encountered in the Himalayas, where the virus was born

Haywire zombies: these zombies are extremely aggressive and have violent outbreaks of rage very frequently, even if they have limbs cut off or if they are injured, they will still attack you, they are very difficult to dodge, and their method of killing is beating you Into submission.

Issac went to the living room, he could hear his parents talking about everything that happened, and it wasn't pretty.

Issac looked at Sapphire.

"Were getting low on supplies, I'm gonna have to go to the market to get food and water." Said Issac

Sapphire walked up to the door and grabbed a rifle right next to it. "I'm coming with you." She said.

Issac frowned. "No, your staying here, I don't want you getting hurt or infected, if anyone is going to die, it's going to be me." Said Issac.

Sapphire had a concerned look on her face, and sat back down, nodding at Issac.

Issac grabbed a rifle and strapped it to his back, he duct taped multiple magazines on his limbs as protection from bites, he took a magazine out of the closet and loaded his rifle. He took out his shotgun and walked to the door.

"You go upstairs and give me sniper support." Said Issac.

Sapphire quickly ran upstairs and went to Issac's bedroom.

He had a sniper mounted and loaded on the window so sapphire could help Issac if he was getting attacked.

She put her hand on the trigger and looked for Issac as be went out the door.
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline southislandwren

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 125
  • Build: average; kind of skinny but she has muscle where it counts (thighs lol).
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2017, 02:29:11 AM »
Name: Valka
Species: red fox
Eye color: green
Appearance: 5'4", 125 pounds. Red-orange fur with cream markings on her neck[size=78%]. [/size]
Personality: very anxious. Pretty much always nervous, and can hold her own in a fight.

After her family was killed by zombies, Valka lived alone in her neighbor's bunker. She had foraged for supplies long before the outbreak, so she had enough food to last a while. It was time for her rounds: she went above ground to check on her small garden and watch for any hoards approaching her territory.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 02:33:06 AM by southislandwren »

Offline Josh

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 01:15:50 AM »
(Sorry, Josh is 28)
Yours Furry
-Josh

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 02:10:27 AM »
Issac was running on cracked concrete as he tried to make it to the supermarket as fast as possible.

He didn't see any infected, there was a wall of ruined cars blocking his way, as Issac climbed over them, he got pulled to the ground.

Getting back up to see what attacked him, he saw a Hardened zombie, thick, fungal plates covered it's body.

It grabbed onto issac, as Issac struggled to get it off, he kneed it in the stomach and push it away.

Then a bullet zoomed right last the car barrier and blasted the zombie in the head, chipping off some of its head armor and knocking it back. As it was stunned, Issac sweep kicked it, and it hit the floor with a thud, Issac then quickly pulled out his combat knife and shanked it in the throat, blood splattering onto issacs shoes as it cried in pain, and died.

Issac sheathed his combat knife and continued toward the market, sapphire saved him from a hardener zombie just moments before.

As he kept on running, he saw another infected, he took aim as it ran towards him and pulled the trigger, a large bang and flash appeared as the shot blew a chunk of flesh of the infected's head, killing it.

He claimed through the window of the supermarket after taking a left and walking for half a mile.

He looked around, he went towards the food aisle and put everything he could into his backpack.

As he was putting another can of food into his bag, something out of nowhere tackled him to the ground, it was screaming and was biting at Issac's neck, but Issac used his arms to push it away, as the infected broke free of Issac's grip, he went for his neck once more, but before he could make contact, Issac kicked it off with brute force and quickly went for the shotgun, as the zombie was getting up he hit it in the face with the butt of his gun, spewing blood and knocking at down, he then quickly shot its head while down, blowing it into 2, and killing it.

"Jesus, that was a close call." Said Issac.

He zipped up his backpack after grabbed some more cans of food, he then looked for water. He ran around, trying to find a case but never found one, but then he looked behind him, and saw a case of 40 bottles, enough to last for at least a month, he quickly ran to it and picked it up, and strapped it to its back.

Apparently the gunshots earlier attracted tons of infected, as they suddenly swarmed Issac.

He ran for the door while shooting any zombkes that came close to him.

He ran towards his house, the bottle of water weighing him down, be was going to need sapphire to cover him.

Be could see his house from where he was.
"Sapphire! Cover me!"

Issac ran as fast as he could, as he could hear sniper bullets rushing by, killing zombies that were going for him.

Issac was right in front of the door as he bjrsted through, dropped his items and attempted to block the door, but a zombie was breaking through, and it knocked Issac down.

With a flick of his wrist, Issac flung his combat knife at him, striking him in the chest and stunning him, Issac quickly hit him in the stomach and pulled out the knife, be then threw a right hook at the viscious zombie, knocking it down, giving enough time to close and lock the door.

He ran upstairs to hug sapphire,
"Thank you, I couldn't have gotten back without your sniper support, your a great sister." He said to sapphire

Sapphire nodded him in response, and stood up.

"Did you get everything?" She asked.
"Yeah, o got food and water to last us a month or 2, I'll help you board up the house later, were going to have a lot of them tonight."

"Okay, sounds good." Said sapphire as Issac went to the couch to rest.

Offline Josh

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
The Himalayan Despair
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2017, 01:05:49 AM »
"Shit" Josh exclaimed. "Out of f***ing water!" Josh grabbed his gear as he prepared to go out to get water

Josh's bunker had water stored in a tank that ran from rain water, but there hasn't been any rain in weeks.

Josh made his way to the nearby river where he preceded to collect water that he would later filter and distill to ensure it wasn't infected.

As he was getting the water, he heard a noise.

"Shit!" It was 'Toxer'. That was Josh's name for Toxic Zombies.

Josh didn't move. Maybe it didn't see him. It turned and stated at Josh.

"no no no no..." He whispered to himself.
The Zombie attacked.

It shot a spray of poison at Josh. Josh held up his shield, reflecting the spray. He put on his gas mask and ran.

He heard another sound.
"Haywires.." Josh looked over his shoulder and saw a Haywire zombie sprinting towards him.

"Come on, just a little bit further..." Josh was outside his bunker where he had set traps in case anybody...anything came close. Josh stood there, staring at the approaching Haywire.

It ran at Josh and just before it got to him, a net sprung from the leaves under the zombie and caught it, only to then trebuchet it across the town.

"Later asshole!" He scoffed as he put the water in the distillery and went to reset his trap.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 01:09:09 AM by Josh »
Yours Furry
-Josh

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2017, 05:16:23 AM »
As Issac was boarding up the doors and windows with his sister, his parents came down.

His father, clearly has aged in the past 12 years, he's shrunk a couple inches, and his hair is turning white and receding, he know has a thick beard, and now wears reading glasses to help him see, he has also gained noticeable weight.

His mother was also clearly aging, shorter than his father by 4-5 inches, and her hair is greying, with wrinkles on her face.

"Son, did you get the water we needed?" Said his dad, his voice emotionless and blank.

Issac nodded.

"I ran into a hardener on the way to the supermarket, bit I got back home safe."

"That's great to hear." Said his dad.

"Martha go and check to see if we got anything on the radio."

Issac's mom walked upstairs to go and check.

His dad walked to Issac and hugged him.
"I can't stand thinking of you out there, constantly at risk of being infected or killed with only your sister to cover you, but I'm proud of you, you've been able to protect yourself and get us supplies for a while now, from now on I'm going to come with you, I don't care if I might die, I may be old but I still got some fight in me, and you need some help, your sister told me you nearly got killed out there."

Issac looked down while his father was hugging him.

As he stepped back to give Issac some room, he nodded to his dad.

"Okay." He said in response.

Issac thought to himself, having his dad fight by his side would be a big help, considering that his dad was more experienced in combat and weapons than Issac, and he was bulky, his large weight have him strength and momentum in his punches, making him able to overpower most zombkes, he was strong for his age, and he was clearly stronger than Issac.

But Issac didn't want to get him killed in scavenging for supplies. But he needed the help, even though he loves his dad dearly, somebody else covering for him would be great, and their missions would be more successful.

Martha ran downstairs and had a shocked look on her face.

"I got someone! Rodman you need to see this!"

(Rodman is Issac's dads name.)

Rodman walked upstairs and went to go check it out, They've never gotten anyone until today.

As Rodman and Martha walked over to the Radio and tuned it to the correct channel.

A voice could be heard.

"Hello? This is Darwin Hyderman, I'm with my brother and best friend, I'm trying to look for survivors to meet up with so we can work together anybody at all please respond!"

Rodman smiled, a bigger group meant bigger chances of survival, and that's exactly what they want.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2017, 02:31:44 AM »
((i feel like it is stupid of me to ask.  but can i join ))
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2017, 03:19:08 AM »
(Martin, anyone can join, and if you've been in my rps before, you know you didn't have to ask, but sure, just read the rules first.)

Offline Josh

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2017, 03:21:59 AM »
(Go ahead! You're more than welcome :) )
Yours Furry
-Josh