The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Don\'t go near the woods  (Read 1377 times)

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
Don\'t go near the woods
« on: March 06, 2017, 08:25:59 AM »
This is a horror RP,outere are only a few rules to follow.
You must describe your character(height weight, appearance, personality ect.)

There have been rumors about a cult that takes place in the woods in a cold, deserted city in Mains.

People say that they are Satanists and can tell God your sins as punishment of you betraying their rituals, there are also rumors that they have demons protecting them and that a monstrous entity lives near the lake.

I'll start off with my character.

Name: Isaiah Lane
Height: 6'3
Weight: 170 lbs
Species: Hyena
Appearance: black with different sized white spots all over the body, is tall with broad shoulders and a somewhat skinny body, he looks very intimidating up close due to his expressionless in situations. He looks like he works out die to his thick arms and hefty shoulders, but is actually quite lazy, his eyes are a violet blue, and he usually wears long sleeve shirts with the sleeves rolled up, boot cut jeans, Nike sneakers, and sometimes sunglasses, he has large hands and feet, and his hair is neatly trimmed and combed back with a light brown shine to it.
Personality: Isaiah is actually very quiet, he almost never talks and is quite antisocial, he prefers to work alone, he is a man of complete mystery and confusion, no one really knows him why and to many people he seems very shady and untrustworthy, however he is actually very honest, loyal, and works surprisingly well under pressure, he is a quick thinker and is creative when trying to find out solutions to problems, Isaiah never had many friends in school nor bullies, he is also very peaceful and friendly, but due to the fact he rarely talks, everyone thinks he's onto something, he's also very lazy, not wanting to do work or even get out of bed when it's after 3 PM, he also hates ignorant people.

Isaiah was driving home from high school in his Camaro (in which he loves) he was a senior in his high school and is thinking of taking job as an engineer when he's done with college.

He kept driving down the road, it was dark and vacant, just as Isaiah expected, he always expected Maine to be dark and deserted as he lived near the coastal lines, were the population was few and spread out, so heneever really expected much people to be around.

He could hear birds chirping and other teenagers yelling and shouting to run as if someone caught them in a naughty act. Isaiah scoffed, thinking how stupid most teenagers are nowadays.

He passed Redcreek woods, the forbidden place where the secret satanic cult lurks by, Isaiah was a brave guy, and so he wanted to check it out, he would have to do it later though, as he had lots of homework to do and part time jobs to look for.

He saw his house up ahead, 2 story and designed uniquely, with patches of brown and dark yellow like it was mid autumn over the middle and back of the house, with the rest being a wintery white color.

He turned his car keys and the car stopped juttering and relaxed. Isaiah then kicked open his car door and took his heavy backpack inside.

His parents saw him walk through and so they opened the door to let him in.

Soon a bulky jackal a couple inches shorter then Isaiah hugged him with delight, it was his father.

"Isaiah! Youve grown so big! Your bigger than me now! I can't believe my son is now a man, I'm proud of you!"

"Thanks dad." Isaiah said in a quiet, mysterious voice.

Soon an average height hyena with long curly red hair could be seen baking in the kitchen. It was Isaiah's mother.

"Hey isaiah, how was school?" She said in a calm and cbeery tone.

Isaiah have her a thumbs up, to symbolize it was ok.

He left his backpack near the door and walked upstairs.

He went to his rooms door, and turned the knob quickly while stepping in, he could see tons of discarded food and material, Isaiah knew his room was dirty but he was too lazy to ever clean it up.

There were several posters of famous war heroes or TV shows on each of the walls, with shelfs of collectors items in which were old and dusty, like they finally gained value.

Isaiah Sat on his bed and opened up his silver laptop, he began to research about Redcreek woods and it's mysteries, hoping to find some answers.

He got an ad about dating sites. Isaiah shed a tear, every girl he knew thought he was a weirdo or a creep, he never had a girlfriend in his life. And he was still longing to find one.

He ignored the ads and continued to Google, he would spent hours to find out all the info he wanted to know, regardless of how many packets of homework he had.

(If you have any questions or comments please personally message me instead of posting them in the thread below, thanks!)

Post Merge: March 06, 2017, 08:29:39 AM
Also sorry about the many typos, I have massive hands and it can be very hard to type things correctly sometimes, I hope this won't bother you.)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 08:29:39 AM by Darwin Hyderman, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.