The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fursuit maker  (Read 968 times)

Offline Vermithrax4

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • DeviantArt
    • DMS Mascot Costumes
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
Fursuit maker
« on: February 27, 2017, 05:13:19 PM »
Greetings everyone!

My name is Dale Morton and my company, Dale Morton Studio Mascot Costumes (DMS) has been creating custom and off-the-shelf character costumes since 2000.  I've seen a number of "furry" fur suits at DragonCon in past years and I've always thought the costumes were quite amazing and gorgeous!  I would love the opportunity to serve this fascinating community so I'm posting this in hopes that the members here might be willing to use us as one of their costuming vendors in the future.  We have created characters for Procter & Gamble, Hasbro, Careerbuilder.com, THX Ltd., the PGA and many, many other companies, schools and universities.

Generally, our character heads are custom-sculpted and made of taxidermist's paper mache, which is very durable but lightweight.  We do, however, also make all-foam heads.  We can install battery-powered cooling fans in the heads and all of them have rubber noses made of reinforced latex.  Our hands can be made with or without independent fingers, with soft or hard claws, and all of our feet have half-inch thick rubber soles.  Our suits are all machine washable and are always lined with broadcloth and can be made to any size you need.

Please visit our website when you can at www.dalemortonstudio.com or look us up on Facebook, and feel free to ask any questions you may have.  We would love to provide you with an estimate for any costume you would like to have made.  Below is a set of select images of some of our work, I do hope you enjoy them.

My fondest regards to you all,

Dale Morton

Offline Nori

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: {Aiklar http://aiklarspecies.webs.com/} & {Eastern Dragon}
  • Coloring: {Black, light blue, purple, turquoise, red and dark blue} & {Purple, lavender, sea green & black}
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 115 lb
  • Build: Lean
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Recuperating
Re: Fursuit maker
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 10:02:49 PM »
Very nice work, I love how stylized and toony they look!! I wish you the best in expanding into the fandom!!  <3