The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Saviours (Superhero RP)  (Read 1516 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Saviours (Superhero RP)
« on: February 27, 2017, 05:57:20 AM »
Well, Can't be sure if this'll kick off. But hear me out for now..

So, There hasn't really been too Many superhero-type RP's around this forum in a pretty long time. So i've decided to delve into the scene in hope to resurge intrest in his type of Roleplay.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 "Recently, A large group of unknown citizens have been attempting to fight the cities seedy criminal underworld. The group is comprised of Mutants and others whom have labelled themselves as the "Saviour's" Their true size is unknown and none of the members have made attempts to interact with any form of media, The Saviours have been responsible for an amazing decrease in criminal activity and many have claimed that they are the only group that's able to save this flawed city from turning into a living hellhole, Witnesses have said that while most of the saviours are capable of using amazing powers and are able to accomplish amazing feats, Some are just normal people whom take a very different approach to dealing with crime, They seem to be the only members who use guns or weapons and have been seen killing criminals more then their superpowered counterparts, Even sparking criticism on the way they dispath criminals... Most say they shouldn't be as brutal in execution and should simply try to detain the criminals instead of beating them or killing them. That's all we have today on the matter, This is Thomas Rhineland signing off"

If you didn't guess, You are a saviour. A person dedicated to protecting those who can't protect themselves, You are one of the many who risk life and limb to protect the fellow man.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:

Pseudonym:

Species:

Power (If any, none is fine):

Weapons (Supers are allowed to have guns an such, Just don't go crazy):

Extra:

Bio <Optional>:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules.

*No godmodding, most mutants are just as fragile as normal humans, Unless stated to have increased durability

*Try to keeps powers within reason. No "Waifu sun blast that destoys a city bloc" Type bullshit

*Keep weapons reasonable too

*Don't Do the dew in the RP. PM's exist for a reason

*Please don't Argue, take it anywhere else but here

*Try not to attack fellow saviours

*ASK ME TO BE A VILLAIN.

*Have fun
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Saviours (Superhero RP)
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 01:40:05 AM »
Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn

Pseudonym: Specimen 105

Species: Raccoonis Purpalis

Power: Localized insanity field (drives anyone of weak mental will insane), direct influence (causes a single individual to do as Ray bids), eldritch powers (such as spectral projection and Euclidean manipulation).

Weapons: None

Extra: Wears a straight jacket that covers up to his nose. His mouth is a gaping maw of ragged teeth and blackened flesh, constantly whispering without moving. Is a villain.

Bio: The by-product of a ritual summoning, Ray entered unto this world as an amorphous black mass that infected a host, a purple raccoon.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 04:54:28 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 10:39:24 PM »
Superhero name: Son of Time.

Height: 6'2
Weight:180 lbs
Powers: can warp the fabric of space and time, can also go into the future and past, can stop and slow down time at will, superhuman strength and durability, can control and project dark energy in the universe, he can also teleport and turn invisible, he can also create invisible force fields, he can harden his skin to iron to boost his strength and durability, he also becomes stronger when the moon is visible in the sky.

Appearance: tall, skeletal figure with a gold and black cape with a golden hourglass on it to indicate he controls time, he also wears a hood and has a skull for a face, he is mute and cannot speak.

Back story: he is the son of time and brother of Hercules, giving him immense strength, durability and powers to warp space and time, however he made a deal with Hades to bring his family back from a car crash at the cost of losing his soul and never being human again, however on the bright side, he also gained the power to teleport and use darkness as a weapon, and the power of his darkness increases when the moon is visible in the sky, making him stronger at night.

Hero or  villain?
He's an antihero, which means he's technically a hero but without all the heroic qualities, so he's a bit of both hero and villian, but more of a hero.

"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 06:39:15 PM »
It was a calm day, near Charkevski Insane asylum, as an unmarked black van transported several armed guards and a prisoner. Bound by a straight jacket up to his nose, the prisoner made very little sound. As the van entered the city, the black vehicle swerved into a building and the guards stepped out, firing seemingly at random. The prisoner, as he recovered, slipped away in the ensuing chaos. He had more planned than a few armed nut cases.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2017, 03:51:07 AM »
I've made some changes to my characters abilities, he's going to be very powerful, not enough to destroy a whole galaxy but he will be strong.

These powers will be added to his current ones.

New powers: can deliver powerful psionic blasts using his mind and his hands, can absorb all damage and either release it as destructive energy or contain it to strengthen his abilities, he also has telekinesis.
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Skall

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Spero Spera
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Reddish fur, hair is a darker shade, bright blue eyes.
  • Height: 5'2"
  • Weight: 115 lbs.
  • Build: Petite, flexible, but surprisingly strong.
  • Currently: Fine. Really.
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2017, 11:31:34 AM »
Name: Katherine Black, RN
Pseudonym: Frostfyre
Species: Border Collie
Power (If any, none is fine): Cryomancy--the ability to freeze things, including herself. Unaffected by negative temperatures.
Weapons (Supers are allowed to have guns an such, Just don't go crazy): .40 SIG Sauer in an ankle holster, 9mm hollow-point bullets.
Extra: N/A
Bio <Optional>: Trauma nurse in an outpatient clinic. Doesn't talk about childhood.
We were never meant to walk over water. We were meant to immerse ourselves and recall how to move.

-- Margot Schlipp

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2017, 10:10:29 AM »
It was only a few hours later when the first attacks started; normal citizens were turning into maddened fiends. The first batch were wrangled into police custody, but they were far from salvation. Biting, tearing, whatever they could do to damage themselves or others. It only happened in localized groups, as if something was in the air.

Ray used the sewers to mask his movements, his corrupting nature bleeding through to the city above. He was hunting for something, and he was sure it was close by.

Offline Joey

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Jackal
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2017, 11:14:42 AM »
Name: Augustus
Pseudonym: Divine Deputy
Species: Fox
Power: Extremely heightened senses.
Weapons: Dual Model 629 Smith and Wessons (two holsters on waist). A knife.
Extra: Has a lot of pride, and is snarky.    Wears a cowboy hat.
Bio <Optional>: Older brother [nicknamed sheriff] died in a car crash.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2017, 03:20:05 AM »
Ray scrabbled around the sewers a little while longer, before finding the massive reservoir chamber. He figured this would be the best place to set up shop, and began his work. He warped and twisted the fabric of reality until the chamber became this twisted, non-Euclidean superstructure. Ray, pleased with his work, started towards the surface. There was something he required.