The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Last Guardian  (Read 968 times)

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
The Last Guardian
« on: January 25, 2017, 10:21:17 PM »
If you've played this, what are your thoughts?

Personally I thought the graphics were stunning, and what an absolute treat it was to interact with a truly unique and learning AI that is Trico. The only real problems I've run into with the game are the buggy camera and the fact that your character wants to haul ass on the most precarious of perches and throws you into the abyss below. I've already finished the game once and have started my first game plus with it since I missed an easter egg at the end.

I found it to also be a very emotional game since over the course of your adventure with Trico, you bond and become close with them. Daring escapes, jumps that appear impossible, and puzzles to really work your mind.
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline Vortex Cynbel

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Blue
  • Build: Normal
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I wanna learn to code dammit x3
Re: The Last Guardian
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 06:44:03 AM »
I was planning on getting this game but I thought the price was a bit too steep..

I've heard really good things about this game so I might get it soon actually ^.^

Just a question.. is it a hard game? :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Avatar by: Nana (from furry amino)
  • Signature art by: Fable

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 08:17:40 AM »
If you're good with puzzles it's not hard at all! I feel it's a little immersive with the place it drops you in and you earn the friendship of a unique creature and AI. For me the collectors edition was a gift from a friend, so I got lucky.

But this AI will actually go out of its way several times in the game to risk its life for yours. Not to mention it's very cute to have an AI that isn't just there, operates, and is done.

This AI will actually look to you for answers at some points in the game, especially once you've gained access to commanding Trico when need be.
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline kylethefox

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Its been so long XD
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: classic fox colors
  • Height: 6.2
  • Weight: 130 (i am pretty skinny!)
  • Build: small muscles (but i know martial arts!)
  • Currently: bored, im free to talk about anything!! (seriously anything!!)
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 05:37:11 PM »
 >:3  this is a really funny comic! (gamercat!)

[attachment deleted by admin]