The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Burden of Heroes OOC  (Read 5242 times)

Offline Cloud_Silva

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf
  • Coloring: Black and white
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 145 pounds
  • Build: Slim, good leg muscles. Decent upper body strength
  • Currently: Curious
Burden of Heroes OOC
« on: January 23, 2017, 06:55:54 AM »
(AS I WENT TO PREVIEW THE POST IT SIGNED ME OUT DUE TO THE TIMER AND I LOST THE POST AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH)

Alright, rules first, then character sheet.

Rules:

No killing other people, fighting is ok with me if it's ok with them.

No being overpowered, it ruins the rp.

Obey the turn order, it makes sure no one is left out. If there is no response from you within two days of your turn, you'll be skipped (goes for me too). An extension for up to three days can be given if we are warned here that you will be gone longer and it is acknowledged by anyone in the rp.

Two to three sentence minimum, it keeps the story going.

That's all, now for a character sheet. For social ranking you could be high-born (Prince's aide, royal guard, royal family's friend, etc), mid-class (Good citizens of the settlement, merchants, town guards, etc), or slaves (you will be placed in the slave camp that starts off the story)

First name: Cloud

Last name (if applicable): Silva

Species: Folf

Social ranking: Prince

Class: Assassin

About: Cloud was raised with discipline and love, thus he was always generous and friendly. Though he was often caught sneaking around where he shouldn't be. Around twelve, he began watching the guards train with their blades in the fields. He soon grew a fondness to swords and blades because of such. As he grew up, he eventually got his hands on an enchanted dagger from a travelling merchant. Seeing as he lacked the muscular strength to wield a sword, and heavy metal armor annoyed him and restricted his movements, he found this dagger to be perfect with a cloak and leather armor.

Appearance: See picture to the left. Instead of red eyes however, he's got emerald green eyes and wears more...proper attire for a prince

That's all I could put down that I remember from earlier, if you think of something I should add, please feel free to add it.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 05:27:37 AM by Cloud_Silva »
"I want money. I want power. I want women. I want to save this world. The way I see it, greed is no different than hope. You don't see a problem with having too much hope do you?" ~Lin Yao/Greed

"You've got a pretty warped view of ethics, don't you?" ~Edward Elric

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Drake
  • Coloring: Teal
  • Height: 5'10
Re: Burden of Heroes OOC
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 08:23:03 AM »
First name: Rick

Species: Cat

Social ranking: Middle class

Class: Brawler

About: Rick, growing up with a harsh, but otherwise good family, he left one day to live on the road, he learned that he could control the gasses within his body, and therefore, he could inflate his limbs like balloons. He uses this to fight, he hates being looked down on

Appearance: Brown trousers and a belt, no shirt. Sandy yellow fur with green eyes and untamed brown hair reaching down to the bottom of his neck.
rah!

Offline Cloud_Silva

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 12:20:50 PM »
Ooh, I like the character! Welcome to the rp ^^
"I want money. I want power. I want women. I want to save this world. The way I see it, greed is no different than hope. You don't see a problem with having too much hope do you?" ~Lin Yao/Greed

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 03:14:24 PM »
Huh this seems interesting! Sure I'll make someone. OuO

First name: Carl

Last Name: Maine

Species: squirrel

Social class: Slave

Class: Farmer

Pet: A feral pot belly warthog Named Bess.

About: He was a humble and hardworking farmer when his town was overthrown due to the art of war. And so happen to just be the icing on a cake. So spending his time mining or tending to crops, he took his spare time working with the basic tools and use them as weapons. Though he doesn't use any fancy moves, he at least under stands what's a sword used for, and a spear is used for, though being in his old age. He made his work effort and self defense around speed more then strength.

Clothing/Appearence: thick wool trousers with no shoes, a potato sack made into a shirt, and a pair of cloth wrapping which are made into gloves. While his coat is brown with green gentle eyes. Long pointed ears and a shaggy tail that matches the rest of his coat.

How does it look? OuO

• Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Cloud_Silva

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 04:16:24 PM »
Awesome, but how old is he exactly? You never specified ^^"

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 04:40:17 PM »
 Oh thanks! I wanted to try this guy out. And well he's is a old fella, most likely in his late 60's
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 04:55:02 PM »
First name: Razuel

Last name: Dracon

Species : Polymorphing Gem Dragon

Social class: Outcast Wizard

Class: Grand Wizard

About: At one point, Razuel was a staple in the high class society, and be it he still has friends in the human army, he was still sent to banishment, but he didn't stray too far from the city he once called home,  as he still had a spring home (a stone and wooden wizardry tower).  Every now and then he'd go into town for tomes and magical books, and ad of recent, he learned to polymorph, and at such a young age of 18.

Appearance: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/22166608/
Anthro he wears his black wings as a cloak, relatively, he doesn't wear any clothing at all as his wings look like a long coat.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cloud_Silva

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2017, 06:08:10 PM »
That's an amazing character! Can't wait to see it in action with us. Though my only concern is, how is he getting into a human city without being attacked? Pretty much all humans loathe furs to the point of violence, is he going in under the cover of a cloak?

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2017, 08:28:04 PM »
That's the beauty of Polymorphing, it means he can cloak his body in a thick veil of illusion... at least that's one version. Another version is when one can literally transform back and forth from human to whichever, and in this case, he can disguise himself with a thick veil of illusion

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cloud_Silva

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2017, 09:50:51 PM »
Oh ok! I didn't know what polymorphing was, so thanks for the explanation ^^

Post Merge: January 23, 2017, 09:53:36 PM
Alright, we have a good amount of players to get the rp started, however, in fair game, I'll leave this open until tomorrow at the time of this reply. By that time, it'll be closed, and a turn order will be created and we'll be good to go!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 09:53:36 PM by Cloud_Silva, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Drake
  • Coloring: Teal
  • Height: 5'10
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2017, 07:29:39 PM »
What's the posting order?
rah!

Offline Cloud_Silva

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2017, 11:34:48 PM »
The posting order will be determined when everyone has made their first post

Post Merge: January 25, 2017, 05:50:18 AM
I had to make a huge second post because I needed to guide the rp a little so we're all on the same page XD

Basic premise of the second post is that everyone is going to know of the prince's quest to liberate the farm, and it's gonna be at night. I feel as though a little bluebird will be how our polymorphing friend hears about this, heheh~
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 05:50:18 AM by Cloud_Silva, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2017, 01:35:57 PM »
I suppose the posting order is:

Razuel
Rasha
Rick
Cloud

Post Merge: January 25, 2017, 02:09:15 PM
So, is what I'm doing in the RP, fine? Also, what does the city look like?

Could we have a reference picture of the city?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 02:09:15 PM by Razuel, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Cloud_Silva

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2017, 03:10:50 PM »
Yep! Also, for the capital that you're in, just imagine hyrule square from Legend of Zelda ^^

To be honest, I was wondering how you all think I'm doing >~<"

Post Merge: January 25, 2017, 05:29:29 PM
Hey Rasha, you're jumping between first and third person. Mind sticking to one so it's a bit easier to read? It's not a big issue, it's just hard to understand the replies
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 05:29:29 PM by Cloud_Silva, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2017, 11:07:32 PM »
Guys, my most recent post, I'm going to say that if you want to introduce a new character, go ahead there as there will be quite the amount of entities in this building.... the inside looks like a prison yard with a wall between to separate the anthros and humans