The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: This angel of mine (3-5 people OOC and sign up)  (Read 1480 times)

Offline Cloud_Silva

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf
  • Coloring: Black and white
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 145 pounds
  • Build: Slim, good leg muscles. Decent upper body strength
  • Currently: Curious
This angel of mine (3-5 people OOC and sign up)
« on: January 15, 2017, 02:46:10 PM »
I accidentally put this in the main rp area thinking i make that first and when I generate interest I make this after ^^"

Story: In modern day city or town, a group of people find my character in the middle of nowhere, be it a back alley or field or whatnot. Thinking he's been drugged or has amnesia, they offer to shelter him for a while. Whilst they are doing so, they're bumped into by another group of people who ask about someone that matches the description of my character perfectly. We'll see where we go from there! I'm looking for maybe 2 or 3 people to control some of the main villains along with their own character. It's not required, but it'll help keep their actions fresh without me even knowing what they'll do. If no one volunteers, I'll do it so don't feel pressured! If you're interested, please fill in a character sheet! It's small~First name: ShiroLast name (if available): SitesGender: Male (kind of feminine)Species: Arctic WolfHeight: 4'11"Weight: 95 poundsAppearance: http://imgur.com/vbF3hN3Important question: If you could use older era weapon, what would it be? (i.e sword and shield, spear, bow and arrow, etc)Hope you enjoy!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 02:47:45 PM by Alistair, Reason: Fixed the BBcode for you »
"I want money. I want power. I want women. I want to save this world. The way I see it, greed is no different than hope. You don't see a problem with having too much hope do you?" ~Lin Yao/Greed

"You've got a pretty warped view of ethics, don't you?" ~Edward Elric