The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Pakistan's former prime minister asassination  (Read 993 times)

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
Pakistan's former prime minister asassination
« on: December 28, 2007, 05:56:14 AM »
What are your feelings on this?

This woman would've helped the US bring Democracy to the Middle East.

Islamic extremists know that in Islam, if you attack a woman, you are sent directly to the dark place (H word).
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.

scarypuppy

Re: Pakistan's former prime minister asassination
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 06:15:42 AM »
Well, Though Democracy has yet to take a firm root in this war of ideolegies and false terminology, perpetuated by an unwillingness to care about or cunstruct an understanding of each other, The Pakistani Prime Minister was a firm first step towards Democratic Progression in the Muslim world.

Her death is a dark time in an already bloody planting of Democratic ideals in the Middle east. A turning point towards good or bad, is unknown, hopefully Nationalism and Insurgency will not take this as an affont to their goals and step up their bloody wars of attrition against people they see as obstacles and their own people.

At times like these, all We can do is hope for the best, and Pray that massive bloodshed will not be a result of this killing.

Though Logic and Plain and simple Human nature show that this just isnt possible.

Offline [D.E.M] zetsumei

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • CRAB BATTLE!
    • Awards
Re: Pakistan's former prime minister asassination
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 11:42:38 PM »
eeerm *looks around confused* i havent heard of that, can someone link me to the article?? kthx