The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Love Conqures Hate! (OnexOne w/kylethefox)  (Read 1311 times)

Offline LadyAsriel

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
Love Conqures Hate! (OnexOne w/kylethefox)
« on: December 19, 2016, 06:04:44 AM »
Aja woke up that morning a bit sore from the other day. She had had been in a run in with a few punks who had a strong dislike to the furry community. Since they came around and started to actually exist, the humans did not take too kindly to the change. Segregation had started to occur everywhere. Bathrooms, sinks, homes, schools. The only place that was not segregated were the colleges. Professors and Deans believed that humanity would be kind to the furries, but they thought wrong.

Aja got up from her bed and braided her blonde hair, threw on a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and a jacket along with her beanie and sighed. She stood in the mirror and looked at herself. She hated that humans were so cruel and unkind to her race. That is precisely why she had started a movement that almost all of the furries on campus joined. It is called Furries For Equality. It was a popular group with her race, but a not so popular group when it came the humans.

Grabbing her bag, keys and megaphone, Aja moved out of her room and into the hall where she locked her door. Walking out to the Quad, she met with her group of furries to start their peaceful protest. They all sat in a circle in the middle of the Quad and held hands, saying peaceful things about their race and species. Many humans would glare and even spout ignorance to them, but they shrugged it off. It was only until she saw a furry being bullied by a human a few feet away, that she stood and walked over to them.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline kylethefox

• Dancing Dragon
  • Its been so long XD
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: classic fox colors
  • Height: 6.2
  • Weight: 130 (i am pretty skinny!)
  • Build: small muscles (but i know martial arts!)
  • Currently: bored, im free to talk about anything!! (seriously anything!!)
Re: Love Conqures Hate! (OnexOne w/kylethefox)
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 06:24:44 AM »
*kyle a furry fox was always pretty quiet, he seemed use to the bullying he was receiving and he stood there silently trying to ignore the bully, he had a bit of sadness in his eyes like he was living in sorrow for all his life..*

Offline LadyAsriel

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 06:29:01 AM »
Aja walked up to the scene that was unfolding in front of her. The fox being bullied did nothing as the human spat nasty things to him. She needed to do something to help. Stepping in front of the bully and the fox, Aja looked up at the bully.
"Move along before I scratch your eyes out." She said as she bared her teeth at the human. The friends of the human rolled their eyes and pulled their friend away, but not before spitting in Aja's face. With a sigh, she shook her head and turned to the fox, wiping her face clean with a tissue she had in her pocket.

"I hope you don't mind that I helped out. I can't stand to see bullying happen." Aja smiled warmly at the fox, who was only slightly taller than she was. "I'm Aja. It's nice to meet you." She extended a paw.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Offline kylethefox

• Dancing Dragon
  • Its been so long XD
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: classic fox colors
  • Height: 6.2
  • Weight: 130 (i am pretty skinny!)
  • Build: small muscles (but i know martial arts!)
  • Currently: bored, im free to talk about anything!! (seriously anything!!)
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2016, 06:38:54 AM »
"hello im kyle" *he said and he shook her paw* "you didn't have to help me like that, im pretty use to it, but thanks anyway!" *he smiled back at her*