The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: help with my goatsona  (Read 840 times)

Offline SkinFlake The Goat

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Goat
  • Coloring: dark brown
  • Build: slim
help with my goatsona
« on: December 17, 2016, 09:18:42 PM »

hey, so I'm working on my first fursona. a goat..
My backstory starts over 9000 years ago. living on a farm with other goats but I always felt different somehow. we all look the same, smell the same, and eat the same food. but I could never really connect to any other goats. Goats are not very good at communicating they just look at you with a blank stare. so one day I'm standing there thinking about goat things, when the farmer comes and takes me to the shed where goats go in but don't come out. my body was used to feed a family, but I didn't die. I was buried in a ditch on a hill side for over 9000 years until a land slide uncovered me, and my new anthro body. I made my way to a stream for the first drink of water in a long time. and saw my new markings on my face. that was almost 30 years ago now I drift from town to town. checkin out bands and raves. drinking beer having a laugh. got to keep a hatchet on my side if I ever have a problem with a farmer again.

In an attempt to blend in I recently started wearing cloths, just a black denim vest covered in death metal patches, and a pair of cut off black denim shorts. ( set will not change probably )
I have brown fur lighter than the darker brown of my six dreadlocks. ( fairly set on this )
red markings that resemble clown/juggalo face paint ( subject to change )
yellow eyes and horns. floppy ears with a markings that look like a hatchet

I have a couple drawings, but I haven't drawn in along time and I'm not really happy with them to share just yet. once I get some good stuff down I will upload everything so you can all see my progression.

If anybody wants to sketch something up for fun then please do so. what could be more fun than drawing a goat with clown paint

Offline kiindling

• Dancing Dragon
  • call me kindle x
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Placebo
  • Coloring: Grey, white n flamey
  • Height: Smol
  • Weight: idk rude
  • Build: idk, I guess athletic?
  • Currently: waiting for next Christmas
Re: help with my goatsona
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 09:36:11 PM »
Awww yea, lemme draw him c:

Offline White Mage

• Avid Aardvark
  • Nice seeing you today!
    • Awards
  • Species: Token Human
Re: help with my goatsona
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2016, 11:34:08 PM »
I'm buzy rn, but I think I'd like to give this a shot too.

What do you mean by hatch markings? Like scars, or marks that look like a hatchet?
I'm at the borderline of my faith,
I'm at the hinterland of my devotion
In the front line of this battle of mine
But I'm still alive... I'm the soldier of love

-Sade