The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Huge Post - Concept Art for Story Request!  (Read 1220 times)

Offline AryaNotStark

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Kitsune
  • Coloring: Light Grey, Whitish, hairstyle is a brightish pink floof.
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 212 lbs
  • Build: Large, almost chubby but not quite chubby as the "fat" Is all muscle, making her very muscular but the muscles are smooth. She's 'thicc" with small breasts
  • Currently: Slacking off for winter break!
Huge Post - Concept Art for Story Request!
« on: December 16, 2016, 07:11:22 AM »
Heya, It's me, Arya again! And I've been away from Furryforums for a while, and it's for mostly one reason; The development of Arya's story.

Basically, my fursona is not really just going to be my fursona, but I'm going to make her into a full fledged Story, which I hope can make it one day as a TV Series!

So far, I've taken the baby steps into the rough draft, which I'll be posting down below. However, I have a huge portion of the plot already planned and I can Guarantee that It will be amazing! But, there is something I do need help on since I'm broke

Concept Art/Animations for the "Winding Life Of Arya" (Title not Final)
I'm basically asking some of you wonderful lads/lasses to aid the development a bit, usin' some either highly detailed or grabbing concept art for the story, since In It's early stage, people are gonna be more interested in the Winding Life Of Arya if they see some really cool looking concepts and "posters"!

And what will you get in return? The satisfaction of helping something "make it"! You'll remember that you helped years ago when the Winding Life Of Arya was just in the head of a silly vixen!
(Much like a kickstarter, If things end up working really well, I might be able to reward you mighty lads with more than a huge thanks)

So.. on With the actual Requests!

For those wantin' to read the rough draft I posted on furry amino, go here: http://aminoapps.com/page/furry-amino/6769285/the-ever-winding-life-of-arya-part-i-rough-draft

So Arya herself, is a very tomboyish "kitsune" (species name not final) who mostly looks like a silver arctic fox with four tails, her personality is extremly cheerful, but not as loud as the usual protagonist. Her age in the beginning was 16, and around 13-14 years passed towards the end. Her height at 16 was 5'11 and her weight was 212 lbs. Towards the end of the story however, she reached a height of 6'5 and a staggering weight of 245 lbs
Despite her heavy weight, she doesn't appear very obese, because everything that looks like "fat" is muscle for her, making her incredibly strong!
Her body type is rather tall, with a wide body and small breasts, her hips are considered "thicc", and her fur is fluffy enough to cover her privates like clothes (She's a hermaphrodite as well)

^^^^^^^ Ref for Arya's Body type (ignore the candygore + tiny bones n headshape)

Now, while Arya's fluffy body looks like that, her head looks a bit more like

This!

Or like This! (minus the cat snoot)

Annnnnd this very WIP but descriptive ref sheet for Arya! (did I mention she's Irish???)

Arya's powers involve Using Water in all forms of matter, including plasma.. Her favorite!

Not only can she spit out and manipulate water, but transform herself in water's forms as well, melting into a liquid and lighting her arm up in white hot, crackling plasma!
Or she can float in the air by turning into steam, block bullets with ice, or spit out high pressure beams!

Now for the next character!
Adira Azar is a two-tailed Brown kitsune from a remote village in Saudi Arabia, she never knew her real father, but was raised by strict Muslim parents (Think of harry potter but in the Middle East). Adira used her wit to sneak out to the library while teaching herself to be fluent in Arabic and English. One day, Arya comes to her village and the two become traveling companions after a raid. Adira's wit soon became the brains to Arya's brawn! And, The two eventually fell in love, Adira becoming Arya's adoring girlfriend!

For reference, Here's a couple picture of Adira and Arya!

Now.. Adira almost never actually Wears a bikini (For obvious reasons) So here's another one with her usual clothes;

As Well as her actual Headshot!

Adira's personality is very tomboyish just like Arya, but she's far more quiet then her partner.
Besides being quiet and watchful, Adira is also very smart, with an IQ of 150, and a clever wit topping stereotypical foxes!

Her powers involve the ability to control sand, as well as manipulating metals into useful shapes such as spikes/needles or shields, even teaming up with Arya to make a railgun!

These next few ocs have far less Art, and the Artless ocs are still in heavy development!

Shajra Kitsune is the older brother of Arya, and the one who fled from home with her after a tragic incident!
He vanished  however, and his fate is unknown.. Until he became the main antagonist of the Shajra arc, drove by madness that had taken over his will and caused him to rampage on a path of destruction!

However, when he was saved.. He turned out to be quite a decent but very gay fennec fox!

His usual clothes involved a Black hoodie, that went well with no pant considering how long it was on him, being only 5'7

This is the only decent sketch I have of shajra, designed by a good friend named Xvione! (ignore the cheerleader outfit)

Shajra's powers involve using Chaos and constant bursts and beams of explosive red energy to cause large damage and destruction, as well as using his abilities to mess around with his opponent's minds!

Up next is Floof, Arya's first son! He was however born from an extremely screwed up event... But still makes his way as one of my personal favourites! His abilities involve beams of Explosive plasma, and the power to create almost anything, but everything he makes is a time bomb! (except for one awesome griffin he rides)

Floof looks almost exactly like this, but his nose is pink!

(Floof is actually his nickname, but we never find out his actual name)

The last of my big ocs includes the main Antagonist of the story himself, the Crimson fox Cusros. An old, powerful Kitsune bent on revenge for the discrimination he faced long ago (Or so he says...)

His abilities are slightly lovecraft inspired, but his main power is manipulating his own body and blood, severing an arm to see it grow into a defensive wall of hard flesh, with his body parts regenerating at wolverine speed. He also possesses a wit to rival even Adira.

The only concept Art I have so far for Cusros is the Skyrim version of him!

He always wears a long, dark red robe, shrouding his face partially to where only his glowing crimson eyes are seen, with his blood colored nose and whiskered snout

Other ocs to be planned soon:

Arsia
Xaryne
Noverai
Ocurae

So, ya read through all of this massive post? I'm Proud of ya for gettin' this far!
I'm asking any artists from this forum or the Internet to help out develouping the concept for This story, and I actually have a few Poster/action scene Ideas!

1: Cusros faces off with Arya in a desert temple, Adira standing by her side ready to defend!

2: Floof showing off his explosive powers and/or that awesome silver and pink griffin!

3: Arya and Adira walking endlessly in a vast, heavily shaded desert!

4: An Icon for Cusros, showcasing his gore themed powers!

5: The Scene of Shajra's awakening, overrun by madness and a shocked Arya

6: A romantic scene involving Arya and Adira

7: Arya standing in a blank, heavily shaded background showing off her powerful plasma!

(Optional "goofs" or silly drawing meant to be non-canon)

Goof #1: Arya and a band of Shajra, Floof, and Adira play "Through the Fire and Flames" by Dragonforce

Goof #2: Arya cosplaying as Zarya from the game "Overwatch"

Goof #3: Arya meeting the man, the myth, the legend himself.. Dave Mustaine!

Goof #4: Cusros attempts to create a disney style villain muscial, using the the song "All nightmare Long" by metallica, and looking rather silly in the process!

If you're up for the job of taking one of these requests, please comment an idea or Pick the number for which Poster you'll be doing!
(goofs will be listed as G1-4)

With love and regards,

-Arya

Offline kiindling

• Dancing Dragon
  • call me kindle x
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Placebo
  • Coloring: Grey, white n flamey
  • Height: Smol
  • Weight: idk rude
  • Build: idk, I guess athletic?
  • Currently: waiting for next Christmas
Re: Huge Post - Concept Art for Story Request!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 10:02:00 PM »
Y'know what.
I'll do them all.
After I finish a couple of requests and stuff I have to do (which I'll finish tomorrow) then I can work through these.
My exams are over.
I only have 2 1/2 more days of school.
I can do what I blooming well want to cx
Looking forward to doing this, actually. It'll be like a challenge for me, and I need to improve on concept art and stuff anyway for my webcomic, soooooo
yeah
bye darling xx

Offline AryaNotStark

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Build: Large, almost chubby but not quite chubby as the "fat" Is all muscle, making her very muscular but the muscles are smooth. She's 'thicc" with small breasts
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 06:55:58 PM »
Omg thanks! I wish ya luck on this challenge

Offline kiindling

• Dancing Dragon
  • call me kindle x
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 07:12:04 PM »
Danke  :)
This is going to be interesting  XP

Offline AryaNotStark

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2016, 09:18:38 PM »
I'm quite interested to see yer artstyle!

Offline kiindling

• Dancing Dragon
  • call me kindle x
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2016, 09:22:36 PM »
Awww yea
I've just realised that I still havent posted anything up on the forums yet
Welp
Better get my profile pic done too, haha

Offline AryaNotStark

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2017, 08:00:22 AM »
hehe, Looks like ya did now!