The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hierarchy (Medieval/ some fantasy elements)  (Read 8700 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Hierarchy (Medieval/ some fantasy elements)
« Reply #135 on: December 24, 2016, 05:50:11 AM »
Raz tried to explain, but stopped when he noticed that his words were just grunts and groans, but his movements to try and explain showed that he was in captivity... but not much else more could be learned from his actions.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Bronzeee

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Might as well.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Felis Cattus
  • Coloring: Light Orange, Bronze, White
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Ectomorph
  • Currently: I edited my profile~
« Reply #136 on: December 24, 2016, 05:59:51 AM »
Marble looked into his options.

He can't just get in the police station and bring Raz. Police will be very happy to see him.

He can't go into the hospital either.

He can't walk in the streets like casual.

Marble sighed.

"I'll bring you to my hideout. Can you even walk?" Marble asks, extending his arm.
Be careful now... you might cut yourself with that tounge.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #137 on: December 24, 2016, 06:03:19 AM »
Raz struggled to get up, and although he was able to for a few moments, he immediately fell back onto the ground with a whine.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Bronzeee

• Avid Aardvark
  • Might as well.
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: December 24, 2016, 06:07:24 AM »
"Crap. You want me to carry you?" Marble asks, waiting for his response.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: December 24, 2016, 06:08:29 AM »
Raz looked down and nodded weakly.

Offline Bronzeee

• Avid Aardvark
  • Might as well.
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: December 25, 2016, 05:57:13 AM »
(Merry Christmas, Raz)

"Letting a sweet, handsome stranger carry you to safety? Sure. You're a long way to the nearest town anyway. I'll take you to my hut." Marble lied about the nearest town, he just can't. Marble carried Raz carefully, extra careful on the legs. He carried him on his back.

"I think I can carry you to it.. just a kilometer. Or two." Marble said as he started walking.

"Where'd you come- oh. You can't talk." Marble sighed.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: December 25, 2016, 06:33:26 AM »
Raz simply rolled into Marble's arms, and then with a slight feeling of safety, Raz fell asleep just before Marble asked his question.

Offline Bronzeee

• Avid Aardvark
  • Might as well.
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: December 25, 2016, 06:36:01 AM »
Yet the two arrived at the said hut. It was beside a hill and cloaked in trees. Marble dropped Raz accidentally due to exhaustion.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: December 25, 2016, 01:54:23 PM »
Raz woke up mid fall and started screaming, and as he landed k  his rear left hip, he let out a pained scream, followed by a loud crying.

Offline Bronzeee

• Avid Aardvark
  • Might as well.
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: December 25, 2016, 03:29:39 PM »
Marble looked at Raz with a worried expression.

"Dammit, Marble. You didn't broke his bone, didn't you. You stupid fox." Marble said as he pulled Raz at the armpit to the house. He carried Raz on a worn-out bed. It's semi-soft semi-hard.

Marble examines his leg. "What's wrong, Dragon?" Marble asks as he took a bottle of water, he removed the cork(?) of it and drinks some.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: December 25, 2016, 05:06:10 PM »
Raz's hip wasn't broken, it was just very sore. Buy another thing that was hurting was his right wing; his wing was dislocated and did need attention as there was a flesh irregularity around that joint, showing that something  was wrong with it.

Raz continued to cry in pain as marble had carried him with putting pressure on his hurt wing; causing the wing joint to press against bone.

Offline Bronzeee

• Avid Aardvark
  • Might as well.
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: December 26, 2016, 04:31:46 AM »
Marble noticed his dislocation, it's swelling. Most parts of his body is sore, well, the lower body is. Marble took his right wing gently.

"I'm going to fix this.. and I'll count to three. Do you agree?" Marble asks as he took a grip on his right wing.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: December 26, 2016, 05:39:48 AM »
Raz watched as MArble placed their hands on his wing and he started to squirm as he could feel a slight pain, causing him to whimper from the slight pain... regardless, he did agree and when his wing would be popped back in, he'd let out a tear-causing crying scream.

Offline Bronzeee

• Avid Aardvark
  • Might as well.
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: December 26, 2016, 05:49:09 AM »
"Okay.. okay. I did this before. Don't worry.." Marble said as he suddenly shouted..

"Three!" Marble pushes the dislocated bone to it's designated joint in a surprise.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: December 26, 2016, 06:50:41 AM »
Raz wrapped his tail tightly around Marble's wrist as it was popped in; despite Marble's familiarity with dislocations, is could be argued that he's never come across a dragon(A feral one at that) with a dislocation, so the anatomy most likely wouldn't be familiar.

Raz let out a sad and pained cry as his wing was popped back in, and once over, his tail loosened slightly from Marble's wrist, but wouldn't let go despite his tired and weak look; he made slow breaths as he laid there after having his wing popped back in.