The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Silent Wasteland  (Read 5879 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: Silent Wasteland
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2016, 02:31:55 AM »
Oswald stared at Al, he looked over at the men behind him then back at him, "Why are you on your knees?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2016, 02:46:03 AM »
"Never know when you could be running into a group of psychos." Alka said, slowly rising to his feet again.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2016, 02:49:02 AM »
Oswald nodded, "Eh, good point." He eyed Al up and down and crossed his arms, "You're a doctor? That's what you said, correct?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2016, 02:54:38 AM »
"Correct. I'm an experience surgeon and have plenty of medical knowledge I can share." Alka slowly lowered his arms to his side.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2016, 03:00:04 AM »
 Zaida watched the whole thing through the small window. Although the conversation was a bit muffled she heard words here and there. It was just enough to know what was going on at least.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2016, 03:08:46 AM »
Oswald smiled and spoke again, "And you can fix almost anything?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2016, 03:11:48 AM »
Alka thought before giving his answer. "I'm not going to make you any promises I can't keep, but I will certainly endeavour. Medical supplies are as scarce as knowledge, so I cannot guarantee any miracles." Alka sighed. Not like this is a place for miracles or anything of the sort...

Reference of Alka

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2016, 03:16:35 AM »
Oswald shrugged,  "Oh. Well I guess you could take these." He gestured over the medic, he clearly was a medic. A white helmet with a crudely drawn red cross with a red armband around his military uniform. Oswald whispered in his ear. The Medic handed him a small satchel of supplies and Oswald tossed them on the ground, "Take them. Their supplies for medical stuff. I don't know much about It but I'm sure It has everything you need to doctor."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2016, 03:22:27 AM »
Alka looked through the satchel, making a mental checklist of everything there. It was a surprisingly well made kit, even having needles of local in it. "What do you need me to do?" The wolf said as he continued looking through the satchel.

Reference of Alka

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2016, 03:32:23 AM »
Oswald smiled and shruged, "Just need you to prove yourself." He pulled his revolver out and shot on his the men behind him in the leg. He fell in agony and began screaming. Oswald clapped his hands and screamed, "COME ON! CHOP CHOP! FIX HIM UP!"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2016, 03:46:44 AM »
Ray had made it to the second floor of a nearby building, and kept his bow trained on Oswald. He wasn't about to fire, but it made him feel better

Post Merge: December 19, 2016, 03:51:28 AM
Ray had made it to the second floor of a nearby building, and kept his bow trained on Oswald. He wasn't about to fire, but it made him feel better
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 03:51:28 AM by Rayleonarde, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2016, 03:55:53 AM »
Alka nodded, taking the satchel and moving over to the wounded man. "Right, I'm going to need you to remain still. Any movement will make my job harder, and trust me, that's the last thing you want." Alka began working on the guy, first giving him a shot of local before inspecting the wound.

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2016, 05:00:30 AM »
Riley and Geoff jolted alert at the gunshot and screaming but stayed completely silent as they listened.

Offline Bronzeee

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Might as well.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Felis Cattus
  • Coloring: Light Orange, Bronze, White
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Ectomorph
  • Currently: I edited my profile~
« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2016, 05:09:11 AM »
(Is my oc qualified?)
Be careful now... you might cut yourself with that tounge.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2016, 05:10:13 AM »
(Yes)