The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Silent Wasteland  (Read 5884 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: Silent Wasteland
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2016, 06:15:47 AM »
Alka heard the loud yelling from inside one of the buildings. Shit... They're probably all killers... Best to scope out the siutation. He put down the stale bread he had picked up and slowly moved to a window, peering outside.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2016, 07:12:50 AM »
"Oh..."

After a moment of silence, the bear and salamander discussed something in their odd language again, but they were clearly concerned judging by their faces.

"You... sure not hurt us after?" the bear asked the gasmasked one, arms resting on his crossed legs and holding his palms out.  "Promise, we not hurt you. No reason. We like peace..."
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 07:14:54 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Silent Wasteland
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2016, 05:08:27 PM »
Zaida huffed "I already said I wouldn't unless you did anything funny." She snarled taking out her knife.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2016, 06:09:12 PM »
The two tensed up staring at the knife.

"Y-you didn't say that, thou--"
Riley slammed her elbow into Geoff's side. "--augh!..."

"Dolt."

Riley sighed. "L-Look, we've been in this situation before and got backstabbed, so forgive him for still being unsure."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Silent Wasteland
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2016, 05:03:45 AM »
"If I were planing on backstabbing, I would've already done it. Besides you aren't threats to me. Now keep your voices down." She whispered before peaking out the small attic window.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 05:07:37 AM by Zaida »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2016, 09:39:28 AM »
Ray, upon hearing Oswald's shouting, immediately sought another place to hide. He kept his bow drawn, an arrow at the ready.

Offline Bronzeee

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Might as well.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Felis Cattus
  • Coloring: Light Orange, Bronze, White
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Ectomorph
  • Currently: I edited my profile~
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2016, 03:48:50 PM »
Name : Marble Valdyr Foxheart

Species: Marble Fox (Probably last of their kind)

Apperance: Light Gray, Gray, Dark Gray and White Fur. Green Eyes. Some scars and gunshot hits here and there.

Clothing: He wears a dark gray long sleeved shirt, and light gray jogging pants and just an ol' pair of sneakers. Over it all is a light blue padded jacket and fingerless gloves.

Weapons: Remington 870 (He has no more shells ;-;) and Fire Ax.

Backstory: He used to be a banker, sustaining life lonely. No kids and wife so the money he earns is all his. His hobby is hunting, so he bought those three guns and is using it until now.

Extra: He never trusts someone fully.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 01:10:59 AM by WingsOfBronze »
Be careful now... you might cut yourself with that tounge.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2016, 05:39:37 PM »
Oswald could be seen right In the middle of the town where the other bandits just left, the men with him came back and began scanning the area for any possible threats. Oswald knew someone was here, but he didn't know who and where. He whistled loudly and began peering into each window. Knocking on them while smiling.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2016, 09:05:47 PM »
Zaida moved away from the small window and sat down in the corner. She opened a canteen and took a sip of some water. "They won't find us, I've hid here multiple times before. Even when I was part of them, I never told them. Just be quiet and we should be fine..." Zaida told the two, she then asked curiously. "What are your names?"

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2016, 09:33:03 PM »
"I'm Riley" The salamander replied quietly.
The bear opened his mouth to speak-- "That's Geoffrey."
He shut it and glared at Riley for a moment. "...Yeah. Geoff for short."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2016, 01:10:24 AM »
Having gotten a look at the men before Oswald began checking the windows, Alka began weighing whether or not he should turn himself in on purpose. If they were men of reason, he could certainly use his medical skills as a bargain for 'keep me alive.' Should they just be psychopaths however... the wolf gulped before sighing. "Well... All or nothing. I'm too hungry to pass this up." The wolf stood up and walked outside of the building with his hands behind his head, hoping to get noticed.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Bronzeee

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Might as well.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Felis Cattus
  • Coloring: Light Orange, Bronze, White
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Ectomorph
  • Currently: I edited my profile~
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2016, 01:11:56 AM »
(There - There-!)
Be careful now... you might cut yourself with that tounge.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2016, 01:18:01 AM »
"Geoff... Riley" Zaida murmured their names before she peered out the window again. She spotted a wolf walking out of a building his hands behind his head, she assumed he did this to show no harm to the hunters.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2016, 02:15:41 AM »
Oswald turned his head towards Al, he coughed the spit out some gunk,  "Who the **censor** are you?" He had what sounded like a deep Australian accent

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2016, 02:23:47 AM »
Alka got onto his knees, trying his absolute best to not seem like a threat. "Not an enemy. I'm a doctor, one of very few ones left."

Reference of Alka