The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ocean's 11 (experienced RPers wanted)  (Read 2800 times)

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • -art by me- “I can destroy. I can’t create.” -Ura
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Insect hybrid
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Somewhere I Belong
Ocean's 11 (experienced RPers wanted)
« on: December 10, 2016, 04:36:53 AM »
"My name is Daniel Ocean. Okay. Before we get started, nobody's on the line here yet. What I'm about to propose to you is both highly lucrative and highly dangerous. If that doesn't sound like your particular brand of vodka, help yourself to as much food as you like and have a safe journey. No hard feelings. Otherwise, come with me." -Daniel Ocean

Please attach your felonious resumé below.

Name: Henry Deschambeau
Sex: M
Species: Red Fox
Appearance: Lean, medium to long hair. Imported silk button up long sleeve silver shirt. Grey Kashmir tie usually loosely worn. Oakley Inmate sunglasses. Cane, no hat. Black silk sash and long slightly tapered black dress pants. Shiny dress shoes. Occasionally wear a fedora and a muscle t-shirt if it is too hot.
Experience: 15+ years of thievery and conartistry
Background: (optional)

RP Rules (subject to change):
OCs Only (M or F)
No Godmodding

No Freelancing
Only One Paragraph Posts Allowed (makes it easier for me to keep up on)
Each Rper Will Be Introduced One At A Time
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 04:20:55 AM by Cloud Titan »
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: Ocean's 11 (experienced RPers wanted)
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 05:26:38 AM »
((I could call myself experienced, counting the time i've been around for, I'll decide if I should join this or not))
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline kiindling

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • call me kindle x
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Placebo
  • Coloring: Grey, white n flamey
  • Height: Smol
  • Weight: idk rude
  • Build: idk, I guess athletic?
  • Currently: waiting for next Christmas
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 07:08:06 AM »
{Well howdy there. If you don't mind a smol child like me joining, then I'm here to take part. I've been RPing (Mainly on other sites) for over 3 years now, do creative writing as, and more, if you're looking for experienced :P}

Name: Joelle Taylor
Sex: F
Species: Cat
Appearance: Visibly underweight, with very sharp facial features. Messy, side-swept red hair, narrow green eyes. Has a large scar running from the left corner of her mouth to the side of her forehead, where she once slit her mouth open. Fur is a dirty white, she quite short. Usual clothing is a loose white blouse with a black corset over the top, black thatched tights with a short skirt over the top, and white laced knee-high boots.
Experience: Hired as an assassin various times, a theif since she was a child, and was also one affiliated with a terrorist group from where she came from, whose purpose was to end royalty in her country and create a government from themselves.
Background: Was brought up in a very abusive family, so ran away from home and became homeless at 15. Was taken in by another criminal, who taught her how to fight in a variety of ways, but when he tried to make a heavy move on her, she ran away again. Since then, she has been working as a assassin and spy for random people.

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2016, 04:12:44 PM »
((I could call myself experienced, counting the time i've been around for, I'll decide if I should join this or not))

ok bud ^^ feel free to be apart of the team if you want.

{Well howdy there. If you don't mind a smol child like me joining, then I'm here to take part. I've been RPing (Mainly on other sites) for over 3 years now, do creative writing as, and more, if you're looking for experienced :P }

Name: Joelle Taylor
Sex: F
Species: Cat
Appearance: Visibly underweight, with very sharp facial features. Messy, side-swept red hair, narrow green eyes. Has a large scar running from the left corner of her mouth to the side of her forehead, where she once slit her mouth open. Fur is a dirty white, she quite short. Usual clothing is a loose white blouse with a black corset over the top, black thatched tights with a short skirt over the top, and white laced knee-high boots.
Experience: Hired as an assassin various times, a theif since she was a child, and was also one affiliated with a terrorist group from where she came from, whose purpose was to end royalty in her country and create a government from themselves.
Background: Was brought up in a very abusive family, so ran away from home and became homeless at 15. Was taken in by another criminal, who taught her how to fight in a variety of ways, but when he tried to make a heavy move on her, she ran away again. Since then, she has been working as a assassin and spy for random people.

application accepted
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2016, 04:43:25 PM »
Name:Abram Petrov

Sex:Male

Species:Wolf

Appearance:Bulky, With long facial features. He is fairly tall at 6'4. He usually wears a light khaki suit with a blue dress shirt underneath the jacket, He doesn't wear a Tie with the suit and his shoes are Black sneakers.
His fur is a dark grey and His eyes are a light blue

Experience:10 years of thievery

Background:A russian who immigrated with his family at 16, He learned the environment quickly and focused on ways to provde for his poor, Upstart family

He was in this whirlpool of distress until he turned 25, where the only "Job" he could keep was petty theft at the time, He made a solid payout but had the family even more distressed at the fact he was a criminal. He left and decided to continue his crimes elsewhere, He doesn't know if he became desensitized to his family plight or if he just gave up on trying to help them,  Continuing his crime-doing, He went up into the bigger e
areas of crime.. From shoplifting to holding up a store, He dodged the cops numerous times and escaped all of them, eventually he bought an apartment with the money he'd collected and finally had a place to stay at other then a Hostel (He'd lied about being a traveler) Since then he has continued doing small-time crime, preferring not to harm people or the police he doesn't like the act of killing and will avoid it if given the chance
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline kiindling

• Dancing Dragon
  • call me kindle x
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2016, 07:21:39 PM »

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2016, 10:32:19 PM »
Name:Abram Petrov

Sex:Male

Species:Wolf

Appearance:Bulky, With long facial features. He is fairly tall at 6'4. He usually wears a light khaki suit with a blue dress shirt underneath the jacket, He doesn't wear a Tie with the suit and his shoes are Black sneakers.
His fur is a dark grey and His eyes are a light blue

Experience:10 years of thievery

Background:A russian who immigrated with his family at 16, He learned the environment quickly and focused on ways to provde for his poor, Upstart family

He was in this whirlpool of distress until he turned 25, where the only "Job" he could keep was petty theft at the time, He made a solid payout but had the family even more distressed at the fact he was a criminal. He left and decided to continue his crimes elsewhere, He doesn't know if he became desensitized to his family plight or if he just gave up on trying to help them,  Continuing his crime-doing, He went up into the bigger e
areas of crime.. From shoplifting to holding up a store, He dodged the cops numerous times and escaped all of them, eventually he bought an apartment with the money he'd collected and finally had a place to stay at other then a Hostel (He'd lied about being a traveler) Since then he has continued doing small-time crime, preferring not to harm people or the police he doesn't like the act of killing and will avoid it if given the chance

Application Accepted. Thank you! Would you all like to start?

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2016, 11:34:02 PM »
Name: Felicity

Sex: H (Identifies as Female)

Species: Digital Dragon

Appearance: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/21822340/

Experience: Born hacker and has 10+  years of cooking

Background: After leaving her adopted father, she left to hacker attack a gaming company, and after a spree of hacking, she took on cooking and passed with straight A's.

Now that she's gotten bored of that. she's looking for something else to do.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2016, 12:07:53 AM »
Name: Felicity

Sex: H (Identifies as Female)

Species: Digital Dragon

Appearance: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/21822340/

Experience: Born hacker and has 10+  years of cooking

Background: After leaving her adopted father, she left to hacker attack a gaming company, and after a spree of hacking, she took on cooking and passed with straight A's.

Now that she's gotten bored of that. she's looking for something else to do.

Application Accepted =^^=

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2016, 04:16:29 AM »
(Well, I am ready myself

But I'll wait for the rest)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2016, 04:21:01 AM »
((Same here, I'm ready))

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2016, 04:46:42 AM »
Intro will be a little long:

Clinking of silverware, glass cups and the drone of restaurant chatter subdued as he shut the door behind him. The red fox sighed doffed his long coat and hung it on the coat rack. Henry sat at the spherical table, his back against the wall. On his right was the private bar, ahead of him was the false door he entered. He didn't know who would show up, but they had to be the quill. Henry was "The Big C", his reputation as a conartist and thief would spark the interest of fellow felons. He reached into the breast pocket of his sport coat and pulled out a bag of vanilla flavored tobacco. He packed it into a fancy wooden pipe, lit a match and puffed. This was a class joint, a place only high rollers dined.

UPDATE on Rules: you're allowed to talk about your OC in third, second and first person (whichever you prefer)
you're also allowed to mention and control the actions of other OC's in third and second person ONLY but not without the RPer's consent
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 04:53:02 AM by Cloud Titan »

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2016, 05:01:46 AM »
Felicity walked through the town until she came across what appeared to be a restaurant and bar, bit one thing that caught her attention was the smell coming from the restaurant, and in a fit of annoyance, she walked inside, her body passing through moveable inanimate objects (tables, trays, food, ect.) Until she got to the kitchen doors and she went inside and started barking orders, despite this kitchen not being hers, "Too much salt! Needs Paprika! Don't throw that out! You did that right!", she continued barking orders, not paying attention to the actual master chef in there. She was so loud that it wouldn't be a surprise if anybody in a neighboring room didn't hear her through the wall.

Offline kiindling

• Dancing Dragon
  • call me kindle x
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2016, 08:04:26 PM »
It was always tough attempting to come up with new disguises when your hair was a bright auburn mess, and half your face was split open. Nowadays, it was too risky to go out in public, as at least one person would recognise her. Yet, she still managed. Today, she was covered in black all over. Taking on the appearance of a mourner, she covered her usual clothes with a long black dress, her hands covered with elbow length gloves, and her head covered by a dark veil. No one questioned her as she walked through the streets- from the way she changed her posture and clasped her hands together, she looked like someone who had just left a funeral. She caught the sight of the restaurant she had been looking for, and made a beeline for it. Once inside, the first thing she could hear was a voice coming from the kitchens, too loud and obvious to be a chef. She shook her head to herself, before taking a seat at an empty table. Some customers gave her an odd glance, but still didn't dare to approach her. Luckily, there had been a funeral at the church nearby that day, so her costume was believable to those who didn't have a clue who she was. She looked around under the veil, using only her eyes- she was looking for a fake door. Not wanting to draw attention to her aims, she went through all the things that could hide a room behind. Seeing a possibility, she gave a fake stifled sob. Luckily, the door she had in her line of sight was inside a corridor, so it wouldn't give the whole plot away when she opened it. Some strangers gave her another odd look, then went back to eating. She stood up and ran out- or so it seemed. She burst through the fake door, her predictions correct, and immediately closed it behind her. She now found herself in another room, set out like a posh bar. She pulled the veil off her head happily, giving out a relieved sigh. It was starting to get very hot underneath it, but the risk of removing was too high. Glancing around, she spotted a fox smoking a cigar, seated at a table. She sauntered over to him, grinning. "I take it I'm in the right place. Otherwise God forbid what I have just walked onto."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2016, 02:31:18 AM »
Abram was in the restaurants bathroom, having just finished washing his hands he now needed to find anything that looked like a false door, It couldn't be that hard to find
He walked out the bathroom, flicking some leftover water away from his hands... He then examined the surroundings, Trying to find anything suspicious. He started walking down a corridor looking at all the doors before arriving at his last choice, he opened the door and realized he steeped into a very high-end bar.

"Well, this...Should be it..."*He muttered before seeing a man sitting at a table, with some woman talking to him
So he made his way over there and examined the fox*"This the place?"