The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments 2: Rebirth <Pm application only, see details>  (Read 12575 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: The Fur Apartments 2: Rebirth <Pm application only, see details>
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2016, 11:53:02 AM »
Grunan touches the spines of the books. not magical, but they have knowledge about those dark things, that is bad enough. She did one final check, looking for the name Yog-sothoth, hoping she would find nothing, but expecting another... informative... book.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2016, 12:03:39 PM »
Kaleb slowly rose from where he was sleeping, stretching and yawning, his green eyes wide open. Seeing he was in a games room, a look of confusion spreads across his face. He focuses and squints to make sure this isn't his eyes doing... their thing. Nope, it was still the same. He paused for a moment or two and remembered that he had in fact passed out whilst playing pool by himself.

"Huh, hitchhiking must have been more tiring then I thought."

Casting his gaze over the pool table, he noticed two things. The first was a slightly damp spot next to where his face had been, the other was that he hadn't even hit the cue ball once. It was still sitting right where he left it.

"A lot more tiring..."

He shrugged and made his way out of the room, heading into, what to him, looked like a living room.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 12:05:43 PM by Grovygrunge »

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2016, 12:05:18 PM »
*Surprisingly you're unable to find the book you're looking for. It doesn't look like any of the books have currently been taken out, it just doesn't seem to be amongst the vast collection for some reason*

*Zarco was relaxing in the corner of the corner couch, his sword and holster were leaning against the couch. He was currently watching Scrapheap Challenge. He glanced over at you*
Ah, good morning. Hope you slept well.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 12:08:31 PM by Zarconite »
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2016, 12:11:45 PM »
After lying down for a little bit, Alka sat up and began unpacking. He started with his clothes, since those would be the easiest. All his notes, papers, books and drawings would take some time. Been a stressful year. Hopefully, I can enjoy some peace and quiet. Maybe get some reading done.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2016, 12:13:08 PM »
"Thank Morg for that" Grunan mumbles to herself. "For a moment I thought we had a real problem..." She starts to move the shelf back... and then pauses. "...Damn it." she takes out the book on Shoggoths. It was a bad idea. but with the book right there... It was hard not to resist. She then moves the shelf back into its original position, before going to sit down.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2016, 12:15:58 PM »
"Eeeeh, sure. Let's go with that." Kaleb himself hasn't noticed this, but he is still wearing his backpack. He hadn't even unpacked yet, not that there was much to unpack anyway. He looks over at the TV and decides to move the bean bag chair so it had a better view of it, then flops down into it.

"Haven't watched tv in a long time..."
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 12:20:15 PM by Grovygrunge »

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2016, 12:22:28 PM »
*Zarco seemed fine with you moving the beanbag*

You've still got your backpack on, I'm assuming you're going out somewhere soon..? If you need a map of the area I can provide one in case you get lost in the forest. Also, if you want to watch anything else, feel free to just put whatever you like on.
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2016, 12:27:43 PM »
Geoff grinned as he reached the end of the staircase. He really did see a pond when he first walked in! He stopped at the pond's edge, noticing the koi happily swimming about. He loved ponds and he loved fish. Not just for eating, but for their calming motions coupled with the gentle flow of the little waterfall. He leaned over to stir a finger around in the water and chuckled quietly. Maybe he should properly introduce himself to the landlord before getting too comfy. Silently walking off like that wasn't very polite, especially to someone offering so much for free.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2016, 12:32:47 PM »
"Huh? Oh, would you look at that." He leans forward and slips the arms out of the straps of bag, dropping it down on the floor. He sighs as he sinks back into the bean bag, which almost looks like it could engulf his small frame. "Nope, not going anywhere. Just forgot to take it off, is all, I'll keep that offer in mind though. This is fine, I don't really have tastes in TV, like I said, haven't seen any in a long time. Probably since I was like... Four? Maybe."
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 12:35:38 PM by Grovygrunge »

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2016, 12:35:32 PM »
Damn.. you must get around quite a bit then!
I used to be an adventurer like you too.. then stuff happened, I settled down in a self built log hut and had a nice relaxing life for a while.
Either way, let me know if there's anything you need or anything that you think I should invest in for this place.

I did end up contacting Nucleon last night, he said that he would be busy until after christmas I'm afraid. It's a busy season it seems.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2016, 12:41:36 PM »
Grunan begins reading, her eyes scanning the page, sighting in the Arctic and Antarctic, known images (all blurry and poorly taken. Why do Cryptozoologists always have to have such shaky hands?) and signs of their activity as close as.... she blinks reading that passage. That's was not far from here at all. Best not to think about that too much...
She delves deeper into the book, most of this stuff is superstition, and conjecture, but it was still pretty interesting.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: December 01, 2016, 12:45:08 PM »
"Pffft! Nah, not really, and I'm certainly not an adventurer. Hell, this is my first time leaving my home by myself. It's just that I need to try and focus to keep myself from seeing too much stuff that isn't from right now, TV sort of makes me zone out a little so I end up not focusing enough." As Kaleb stares at the TV his eyes slowly open more as he squints a little less.

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: December 01, 2016, 12:46:40 PM »
Hmm.. alright, that issue must really be affecting you then. It's a shame I can't do anything about it here..
How did you end up getting like that if I may ask?

*He looked over at you curiously, you could see that he was trying to look through your eyes to see what you were looking at*

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: December 01, 2016, 12:56:58 PM »
"Not sure really. I tried looking into it once. Didn't really get anything concrete. Just magic this, magic that. As for it affecting me, sort of. It's not all negative, I've gotten pretty good at focusing myself on certain things, and it's pretty easy for me to process hectic information." He pauses for a moment and notices your curiosity. "Oh, you wanna see?" He opens his eyes properly and his eyes appear to reflect  people walking past, wearing clothes old, new and even some that could only be described as strange and futuristic. On top of that, it also looks like the walls keep disappearing and reappearing, sometimes as the same wall, sometimes as a different one.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 01:06:30 PM by Grovygrunge »

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: December 01, 2016, 12:59:31 PM »
..Very strange.. I'm glad my powers are more controllable than yours. I'd get pretty annoyed if that affected me.
Either way, as long as you're not to bothered by it..

*he looked away for now and continued watching the show*