The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments 2: Rebirth <Pm application only, see details>  (Read 12422 times)

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Leopard Gecko and Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: amethyst purple with black
  • Height: 12 inches long from nose to tail tip. Standing height about 9 inches
  • Build: slender and wiry
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I'm back for a while
Re: The Fur Apartments 2: Rebirth <Pm application only, see details>
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2016, 09:10:15 PM »
Fable had been walking for what seemed like forever dragging a few bags behind. being rather tired fable truly hoped to come across a place to rest soon. Ze trudged onwards for a while until seeing a large building in the distance. That was the new destination! As long as Fable could sit down and rest for a bit ze was happy. By the time Fable had gotten closer to the building the exhaustion was starting to set in. Fable took a few moments to sit down and look at the building. It was rather large and a few people seem to have already walked in so at least ze knew it was open, whatever this place was.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
-Edgar Allan Poe
My life flashed before my eyes! it was really boring...
-chicken run
Blood may be thicker than water but that just makes it easier to drown in.
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2016, 09:11:17 PM »
"Ah right, sorry. I'm Kaleb, my parents decided to spell it with a K, so you can just go ahead and call me 'Kay'". He pauses for a moment and looks over the weapon, shaking his head a little as he sees the sword flicker in and out of existence for a second, having to strain his eyes more. "I don't quite need you to make a weapon, more like... goggles. Something to help me get a problem under control."

With that he opens his eyes fully and they seem abnormal. They are emerald green, and seem to glimmer and shine, his irises is larger than one would expect, in fact they take up all of his eyes on closer inspection. His eyes seem to reflect images of things which aren't there. People, objects and the like, a lot of which seem out of place and from different times.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 09:56:51 PM by Grovygrunge »

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2016, 09:15:06 PM »
*As you got closer to him, you could see that his eyes were glowing ever so slightly. He gently shook your hand as you offered it to him*

Of course, the treehouse is open to anyone who wishes to take it. I was originally thinking about using it myself.. but I figured It'd be best for me to stay close to the residents.

Ah, it's nice to meet you Kay. I'm afraid that that's not my area of expertise..
However I do know someone who could possibly help you..? I'm sure he would actually quite enjoy studying you and helping you out. Though I'm not sure when he will next be available.
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2016, 09:20:19 PM »
Kro was slightly unsettled by the glowing-ness of the eyes that feel before him. He glanced to the other person near- more glowing eyes. Almost... reflective? With... things..

After a moment of unintentionally staring into people's eyes, he withdrew his hand, nodding.

"T-thank you... This means a whole lot to me."

He then spoke some words in a foreign dialect- if one was fluent in the demonic dialect, they could easily recognize it as him saying "I am within your servitude, m'lord." With that, he then turned on his heel, and as he stepped forward, dissipated his body into a fine, dark grey cloud. It moved outside, passing the lizard-looking creature, and made its way into the treehouse. There, he re-formed, and set about making this into more of a home.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2016, 09:24:22 PM »
*Zarco raised an eyebrow as you spoke in demonic. He didn't speak out afterwards but gave you a bit of a funny look.*

Erh.. stay safe, let me know if you need anything.
Hope you enjoy your stay.
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2016, 09:25:25 PM »
When Fable's small rest was over ze got up and continued to walk towards the doors. Once at the doors Fable looked straight up to where the door knob was high above and sighed. Letting go of the bags Fable got ready for the climb. Fable dug ze's little claws into whatever ze could and climbed up wishing to have sticky toe pads like other gecko's. Fable let out a high yelp of surprise and toppled to the ground after being passed by the shapeless grey cloud.
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2016, 09:27:36 PM »
Kaleb casually shrugs the issue off. "Or you could give them my problem and they could mail whatever they make. In either case though, I'm going to need somewhere to stay and I... I sort of don't have any money." As he says that, his body slumps forwards slightly and looks down. Only realising he should start focusing again when he  sees the floor turn to dirt for a moment. He perked up and went to apologise to the other person before they disappear into a grey cloud. "Whoops."

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2016, 09:32:59 PM »
Fable rubbed Ze's tail for a moment from the landing and readied themselves again determined to get into this building! Once more Fable climbed up and this time managed to grab the door handle and pull it down. the door swung open and Fable dropped down and recollected the bags ze carried before. slight pride was felt by Fable for getting past the stupid door.
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2016, 09:34:45 PM »
That's fine by me. You're welcome to stay here for free for as long as you like, I'm also afraid that this seems like a very specific issue.
It would be like describing your vision over the phone to an optician. He would have to see you first of all.

*He looked over and noticed the small gecko on the ground.*
Oop, hey there! There's a doorbell to the side you know.. Either way, welcome to the apartments, feel free to make yourself at home. There are rooms upstairs if you wish to stay here.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2016, 09:39:26 PM »
The bear watched the odd wolf and... other wolf-ish guy in confusion for a moment, then shrugged to himself and walked off without a word. Been awake too long to handle people right now. Not at all in the mood for talking. He got a weird vibe out of the latter guy -- the black and red one. It was hard to explain. He felt it before a couple times during his traveling, but he had no idea how or why. Something like a ghost? Rumors say this area is a supernatural hotspot, so it could be likely. Or maybe he just needed to pick a room and get some sleep before he sees more wacky nonsense.

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2016, 09:42:17 PM »
"really? that's great news!" Fable exclaims, an apartment! Ze can sleep here AND get some food! no matter the cost Fable will figure it out later, "thank you very much!" and Fable walked over to the stairs and started to climb up dragging the bags behind.
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2016, 09:43:24 PM »
Kaleb pauses for a moment and purses lips for a moment before bursting out into laughter for a moment, wiping a tear from his eye when he calms down. "I suppose you're right there! That's kinda funny! Anyway, thank you very much, Mr Night, I'll try to help out however I can around here."

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2016, 09:49:13 PM »
*Zarco smiled as the lizard wandered off, he then looked back at Kay and nodded at him, smiling as he giggled.*

Hey, no problem. Hope you enjoy your stay! I'll try to get in contact with him as soon as I can.

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2016, 09:55:57 PM »
It was a long was up the stairs but with the promise of sleep up the mountain of stairs Fable pressed on. When finally to the top of the stairs fable looked around the hallway at the many doors. Fable walked until ze found one that didn't look like it had anyone in it and spent some time climbing up the door and to the handle. Twisted the handle the best ze could and swung the door open. Fable dropped back down to the floor and pulled ze's bags inside. A quick glance around showed the room was empty and Fable was happy to climb up onto the bed and lay in the middle of the gigantic fluffy bed.
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2016, 10:07:26 PM »
*By this point Zarco was starting to get a bit tired, He decided to leave a note by the door explaining to everyone who enters to feel free to take a room upstairs if they like*
*He stepped away from the front door and started to walk up the stairs towards his room*