The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Shady Streets  (Read 17254 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Shady Streets
« on: October 31, 2016, 02:02:13 AM »
((Hello! Welcome to my first actual roleplay idea!
Keep in mind, I'm just spit balling here)

Welcome to the city Shalent, in the continent of Entible, with a few other cities in there, namely, Port Roztland, Peak Ulrith, Cratzlen, and Crystalinz.

There has been something going on lately in this land. People have been organizing different teams, groups, or whichever the case, and each city and region has their own mafia or whichever the case.

First, we have Cratzlen, home to the Entraicerz, a group mainly consisting of wrong minded, but highly skilled engineers. Entible was the first to invent airships and the Entraicerz have taken the knowledge of these ships and have turned them into crowd control. Currently, the Entraicerz hold a stiff iron fist over the city and region of Entible, having blocked all access of media and of the likes to inside the city. So far, they haven't made any movement to war or battle, but their leader just has their army inducing what most would consider a utopia, but clearly, this isn't the case...

Next, we have Port Rotzland, the home of all fishermen and scuba explorers. They were the first to establish an underwater city, which has now been taken over by the infamous group... The Protz... not really creative, but their skills to traverse underwater outnumber what most think of them. Their leader is a fat crow that sits in the entertainment district of this underwater part of the port, who calls all of the shots and is guarded by at least 45 trained guards, all different from the normal dimwitted grunts. The crow is more of a figure head.

Next is, Peak Ulrith, the home of the Dragons and monks alike. Years ago, dragons were a problem, but the monks there reasoned with the dragons to have peace, but something has gone wrong, the dragon leader, Draconos, has lost his son, and is growing mad, so far his temper has shortened, but it is sure that it will grow to something else.

Shalent is just a bounty hunter home, so mostly it's just quiet, but it is home to Momma's Touch, a bakery made by a Marine, a large red panda girl.

Finally we have Crystalinz, the main trading hub and neutral zone of the continent, home to Spiral Rose, a more diplomatic group who is more pacifist then the monks on Ulrith.  The area is made of pure crystal, including the houses and all of the such, mainly due to a deposit that replenishes itself, allowing unlimited building resources.

Rules:

YOU CAN PLAY MORE THAN ONE CHARACTER!!!!

Romance is allowed,  just keep it pg

Feral and anthro are allowed, and so are humans, it's just that humans are a minority on this continent.

Death is allowed, just discuss it with the other person first.

If a character dies and you want them back, message myself and I'll tell you how they can come back.

Gods are allowed, but you must message me first, don't just state yourself ontop.

Nothing too OP, I want this thong to actually make it for more than a few months.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|                                                                       Leaders of a group or mafia                                                                                           |
                                    ex. Group name: Character leading it (Owner of character)
Entraicerz:  OPEN

Protz: [size=0px]Lacar Lacrest ([/size][size=0px]Lacar Lacrest[/size][size=0px])[/size]

Peak Ulrith:
    Dragon leader: Draconos (Razuel)              Monk Leader: Ronald 'Ronnie' Duval (Rayleonarde)

Shalent Mayor: OPEN

Spiral Rose: OPEN

|                                          ONLY CHOOSE TO BE A LEADER IF YOU WILL BE ACTIVE                                                                        |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|                                                                                  GODS APPROVED                                                                                                     |
       ex. God: God name and title (God owner)

God: Zaida The Goddess of Darkness (Zaida)

God: Alka Guardian to the light (Dr. Alka P. Wolf)

|                                                                                                                                                                                                                 |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Setting:

Modern futurism kind of things

Weapons are limited to crystal powered elements, much like the dust from RWBY... don't go and be a copy cat with those RWBY characters though.

Vehicles prior to 2005 are allowed, and are all powered by a self sustaining power crystal.

Planes do not exist in this universe, only blimps, airships, and zeppelins, and each are powered by a rare power crystal that can safely overclock, but if it runs too long, it can overheat and cause a fire.

Map:

Form:

Name:

Anthro, Feral, Human:

Species:

Magic primary and secondary (optional):

City or village:

Group/mafia:

Appearance(Detailed description or ref sheet link):

Weapons:

Personality:

Bio/Backstory(Optional):
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 03:25:45 AM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Shady Streets
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 02:03:37 AM »
Name: Zaida Valdis

Anthro, Feral, Human: Anthro

Species: Monster

Magic primary/secondary: Darkness manipulation

City or village: Shalent

Group/mafia: A stranger

Appearance(Detailed description or ref sheet link): https://www.dropbox.com/s/hnjiyg2o3cx93dc/Sloppy%20ref%20Zaida.png?dl=0

Weapons: Dual Swords, Martial arts, Darkness.

Personality: Anti-Hero, Quiet, Loner, Respectful, Unapproachable, Loyal.

Bio/Backstory(Optional): Although she's a god it isn't known to others.

Extra: She has a Nightmare form when she's in a deep state of anger,sadness, or fear.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 03:16:03 AM by Zaida »

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: Shady Streets
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 02:28:48 AM »
Name: Yukov Kalashnikov
Species: Bearded Vulture
Magic primary and secondary (optional): None
City or village: Cratzlen
Group/mafia: Police Officer
Appearance(Detailed description or ref sheet link): White feathers and red eyes
Weapons: Police baton, Russian PL-14
Personality: Kind, Happy and Clumsy
Clothing: This
Bio: No one knows where Yukov comes from, he says he's from an eastern country but no one knows which one. He works as a police officer.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 03:01:15 AM by MetalGearStowe »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 02:52:19 AM »
Name: Draconos Dracon

Anthro, Feral, Human: Feral/ Anthro

Species: Western Dragon

Magic primary and secondary (optional): Super Nova fire (Unique to the Dracon family)

City or village: Peak Ulrith

Group/mafia: Leader of the Dragons

Appearance(Detailed description or ref sheet link): His body is weathered and has many scars from past battles. His eyes are completely black as so he doesn't blind himself with his own fire, and his body is coloured similar to Raz's, his just has lots of tribal tattoos

Weapons: An army of dragons, steel claw covers

Personality: Before he fell into a state of madness, Draconos was a kind dragon, but was very stoic and still is, but on the night his son was stolen, he became secluded, not leaving his cave to tend to his wife's garden and grave.

Backstory: Draconos was and still is the leader of the dragon army.  After the war that he led, his wife fell ill and passed away 2 months later from giving birth to twins, but only 2 egg survived, the other broke inside her and made her demise come quicker as she bled from the inside, and for 10 months he was in state of grief, but on the 5th of November, the annual of when the war ended, the survived egg hatched, giving a new purpose to Draconos to cheer up, despite Raz being a runt.

-----------------------------------

Name: Razuel Dracon

Anthro, Feral, Human: Feral

Species: Western Feral Dragling

Magic primary and secondary (optional): White dwarf fire(a lesser version of the nova fire)

City or village: Currently on the border of Peak Ulrith and Shalent, inside an armored vehicle

Group/mafia: Son of Draconos

Appearance(Detailed description or ref sheet link): General appearance || Dragling/Current appearance
Currently he is bound in cuffs and multiple restraints. His legs and wings have been dislocated as to prevent him from running.

Weapons: Sharp claws, A strong laser beam from his soulstone on his chest

Personality: Raz is quiet and shy, but is very kind to most that he meets and he tries to help if he can. Currently he is very scared and will be very wary of any that come close to him.

Backstory: Raz was born on the 5th of November, 3 years ago, and in those years he was kept in the inner circle of both the monk and dragon organization, being taught how to fight and speak amongst other things... but has never learned to speak properly.  5 days ago, a team of poachers broke into the Dracon lair and stole Raz, hoping to make a hefty price off of Raz's unique abilities. He now lays unconscious from pain in an armored vehicle heading to the port.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: 'Momma' Marine Tamile

Species: Red Panda

Magic primary and secondary (optional): Emotional magic, and Mother's gaze (A special power she has that makes everyone treat her like a mother)

City or village: Shalent

Group/mafia: Owner of Momma's Touch

Appearance(Detailed description or ref sheet link): 'Momma Marine' as some call her, is a large breasted Red Panda girl that always has a large paddle with her that doubles as a cleaver and oven paddle. She stands at a little under 7ft

Weapons: A very large paddle/cleaver

Personality: Momma Marine is what you'd expect a loving mother to be, kind, and helpful.

Backstory: She was a feared warrior in the dragon wars, having used info she gathered from dragon generals to form a peace agreement, thus ending the war. 3 months later she opened her bakery in Shalent, quickly growing to fame there as her magic was put into her bakes, adding a special taste to the food. She now sits in her kitchen, worried about Draconos and Raz as they are both good friends of hers
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 03:21:30 AM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 05:30:52 AM »
Name:Lacar/Larcrest

Anthro,feral,human:anthro

Species:shark

City or village:Port Rotzland

Group/mafia:high ranking member of portz

Appearanc: wears a black bullet proof vest, navy blue cargo jeans,black military boots,a shark tooth necklace.Has a bull shark branded onto my upper left arm.

Weapons:my crew, really any weapon portz can get their hands on

Personality:Mad and chaotic,always looking to make some cash and loves to fight. At times he can be calm and collective maybe even reasonable. Has a soft spot for women and children.

Background:lived on the streets until his younger siblings died driving him to have a split personality, he joined portz and quickly rose through the ranks. He now ,instead of works under portz,helps command portz with a select few as my crew. I "inspect"goods leaving and entering the port and distribute it amongst the people of Rotzland or the portz depending on what it is.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 04:19:24 AM by Lacar Lacrest »
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 11:14:17 AM »
We can start soon, but I need someone to at least Play a the monk leader and someone to play the leader of the spiral rose

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2016, 11:19:38 AM »
((I can do the monk thing, if you'll allow.))

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2016, 11:59:39 AM »
Go ahead Ray, just make sure you'll be active and such.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2016, 12:01:33 PM »
I might have a friend who will lead the spiral rose, he's a pacifist IRL so he might do it

Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2016, 12:22:51 PM »
((I'll do my best.))

Name: Ronald 'Ronnie' Duval
Species: Raccoon
Magic Primary/Secondary: Pyromancy, Psychic Soothe
City or Village: Peak Ulrith
Group/Mafia: Head Monk
Appearance: Scarred, greyed (yet still retains a faded purple hue to his fur), and physically massive.
Backstory: Growing up in the streets, Ronnie fought tooth and claw for survival, each day bringing a new hardship. After years of conflict, the raccoon chose to retire to a peaceful life, and began a new life as a monk. His natural calming effect helped him council others, diffuse dangerous situations, and helped keep things from getting violent. Ronnie now spends most of his days as Head Monk at the monastery, meditating and providing help to those who need it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2016, 12:57:50 PM »
Alright we should be fine to go for now,  but we need a mayor for Shalent and a leader for the spiral rose eventually...

after here any questions and such are to be in double brackets to deter from rp and ooc

Or if it's something meant for private,  message me and we can discuss your matter.

=======RP START=======

Draconos -Dracon Lair- Inner Palace

"What do you mean he's gone!?", shouted Draco in a loud booming voice, "I-I mean your son is gone... h-he's no where in our city or region, we th-", Draconos leaned forward to his court assistant, "You think what?", the assistant was extremely scared now as a red aura slowly formed around Draconos, "*gulp* We think th-that he has b - been taken a few poachers...", "And what of the guards around my son's room...", "Uhm... th-they were found in a food closet... seemingly drugged and put there.... sorry, Genea-", Draconos stopped his assistant and looked down, his voice becoming softer and slightly breaking, "I-I’m no general... not since the w-war... send the messenger to the monk temple... I need to speak to Mr. Duval... tell him it's urgent... don't let anyone else know of this... the last thing I want is those grunts in the port learning about this...", the assistant nodded and left to send the messenger.

Messenger Fox - Monk's Temple - Entrance foyer

The messenger fox, Tim, a very young lad, merely only 18, was sent to the Monk's Temple, bearing a red tunic, to which the lead monk would know what it meant, Urgency, "Excuse me... I need to speak to Mr. Duval.. Tell him of my tunic colour and that he needs to hurry... please...", the monk that Tim spoke to nodded and soon arrived at Ronnie Duval's Chamber, knocking loudly on their door, speaking through it with a voice of urgency, telling Ronnie about the messenger and red tunic.

Razuel - Former battle grounds -The border between Ulrith and Shalent

Raz laid hurt, dazed, and confused inside a large black crystal cage, lined with compressed steel to better fortify with the inhibition crystal.

The drivers of the armored vehicle were two muscular men bearing old tattered clothing,  and currently they were heading for Shalent for food. Their vehicle disguised as a transport vehicle transporting bar stools.

Momma Marine - Momma's Touch - Customer dining areas

Momma Marine had woken up early and was setting up shop for the morning rush, when bounty hunters would funnel through the town, taking bounties from the bounty board and then to Momma's Touch for some sweet, sour, or spicy food for their trip.   As she walked inside back to her counter she looked at a large plaque she had mounted on her wall, showing her life achievement of befriending the Dracon family but also stopping the war. She sat down on her padded seat behind the counter, looking to the plaque and sighing,  "I wish Draconos would talk to me more... he's been so quiet lately... I wonder why... I'd love to see his little guy too...", she looked back to see her crystal golems going about in the back, getting the food ready for the day.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2016, 06:13:54 PM »
Lacar-Portz jeep-on route for Mamma's Touch

"We got a good amount of weapon shipments this week, I think its our new record"Lacar laughs a beer in one hand and the steering wheel in the other."yeah boss, those new rifles will do nicely"one of lacars crewman shouts as he sprays a few bullets into the air."yeah,we deserved this trip to Mamma's Touch, she makes some of the best soup I've ever had"Lacar says as he makes a turn.The three of Lacar's men shout out as one shoots his rifle in the air and the others toss their drinks.Lacar picks up his speed going 90 down the road everyone screaming from the vehicle.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2016, 07:44:45 PM »
Name: Shoon Vysenshtern
Species: Western Dragon
Magic primary and secondary (optional):
  Primary primary: Air control.
  Secondry magic: Phase-shift.
City or village:Peack ulrith

Group/mafia:The dragons.
The Nova speciel oprations unit of the dragons.
Appearance(Detailed description or ref sheet link):
General:Long brown hair in a braid, semi-mat silver scales, white star shape on the back between the wings, blue eyes, horns claws and skin in the wings.
armor:  This without the shield sword or helmet with more pouches on the belt and in Black clothing with dark blue armor plating with silver outlines, the leafes are replaced with dragon wings and thw horse heads with dragon heads.

formmal\casual: black pants, high black lether boots, dark blue longcoat with fur on the inside.
Weapons: Steel throwing needles, this sword on the left leg.

Personality: Observent, loyal, quick thinker, sharp, kind and caring.
Bio/Backstory(Optional):
28, The elder son of the Vysenshtern family, one of the famliys in the hierarchy of the dragons, like all of the family he bears the white star in his back between his and the abilty to phase shift. He is a member of the small and talented special unit Nova which consists of 26 Dragons that oprate alone or in groups that change according to avalible members and the members ability in relation to the mission.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 02:23:19 PM by Shoon »
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2016, 03:40:16 AM »
Lacar-Portz jeep-on route for Mamma's Touch

"We got a good amount of weapon shipments this week, I think its our new record"Lacar laughs a beer in one hand and the steering wheel in the other."yeah boss, those new rifles will do nicely"one of lacars crewman shouts as he sprays a few bullets into the air."yeah,we deserved this trip to Mamma's Touch, she makes some of the best soup I've ever had"Lacar says as he makes a turn.The three of Lacar's men shout out as one shoots his rifle in the air and the others toss their drinks.Lacar picks up his speed going 90 down the road everyone screaming from the vehicle.

Mamma Marine - Momma's Touch - Front dining area and then to inside

Marine looked down main street of Shalent to see dirt kicking up in the distance, "Why...", she turned around to her customers, "Folks, please listen to mamma... Lacar is coming and as most of you don't know, he's well... short tempered... come back later please... I will have my special muffins ready for each of you when you all return...", the customers all nodded and slowly made their ways to the notice building to get their jobs for the day or week, and when all of them left, Marine walked inside and sat, quiet, behind the counter, waiting for Lacar, her tail twitching behind her... not out of fear, but out of aggravation due to how Lacar made her customers feel.  She knew what Lacar liked from her shop, so she had one golem start making it as the others cleaned up the shop to make it look like no one had been there yet but her. She had one golem start on the food and have that one golem work on finishing the food for serving because she didn't care if her timing was sloppy with delivering the food to Lacar... but to anyone else, she'd have food ready for them, as they only obeyed Lacar. She knew they weren't as evil as him.

She sat behind the serving counter, counting last night's income.

Razuel - Past the battle grounds - Just past the border between Ulrith and Shalent, getting closer to Shalent

Nothing new was happening with Raz.

The two men up front told jokes until one spoke up, "So, how much are we selling the newt?", "Maybe a couple thousand gold...", "Gold!? You know we could sell him for much more! Right?", "Like what? A rainbow crystal?", "Yes! Do you know ho-", "It doesn't matter! Nobody in this whelp of a city has money like that... gold is good enough here... but...", "But?", "What about that stone of his?", "We can't! That thing is connected to his heart! Take that away and he dies! Not instantly... but slowly...", "That's my point! We take the stone out and run with our money while the newt dies!", "Clever... but we'll get more if he's authentic!". 

The two kept talking about plots about conning, but dropped all of them when they discussed their flaws in their ideas. 

A couple minutes later, about halfway to Shalent from the Ulrith border, their power crystal gave out, causing the vehicle to stop, and the two got out and looked at the power crystal, "Just leave the hood up... we won't be going anywhere for an hour...", the two nodded and went to set up a perimeter as this forest the stopped next to was rumored to be filled with dark deities at night, and good omens in the light.

Raz's belly grumbled, and he hadn't the strength to call for food, or even water as his pain was too great to leave him with a chunk of strength... and he needed food soon as he was reaching the point of where his condition would worsen with starvation and possibly dehydration. The heat inside the cage was comforting for Raz, but would seem like a sauna to any normal anthro or human or Feral.

(Zaida, if you're watching, this could be your chance to get into the story... or anyone else in this area.
Also, Shoon, feel free to try and get to Draconos... or intercept the messenger boy at the monk temple)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 03:55:49 AM by Razuel »

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2016, 04:18:44 AM »

Lacar-infront Mamma's Touch-exiting vehicle and heading inside

Lacar drifted out front Mamma's touch kicking dirt everywhere. As Lacar exited the jeep he put on his smile showing the better half of his split self."Mmm,I can smell it from here, reminds me of the food I got as a child" Lacar begins to make his way inside his three crewmen with him"Hey there mamma how's it going"I keep the smile and seem a bit upright and energized showing Lacar was in control not Lacrest.Lacar and his men seat themselves at their usual table.