The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Liars, Cheaters, and The Undead  (Read 2525 times)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: Liars, Cheaters, and The Undead
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2016, 02:07:30 PM »
  I stare at blank space as I curl up my whip and then felt the air for a bit before clearing my throat and then smiled as I fold my arms and slowly turn around. "I have none... but to get the damnned out of the hell hole we are all in. " I Said in a cold and stern voice. "So when you have a lot of reckless noise and something crashing through this here barns roof... you just have to wonder." I raise my claws showing the weapons I have on me and leaving them empty.
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.