The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Liars, Cheaters, and The Undead  (Read 2526 times)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: Liars, Cheaters, and The Undead
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2016, 02:15:38 PM »
  Mureto was walking back over to an old grave to spot out how things been going since the day the dead rose. But as I took out my string instrument and was about to strum a few notes. But heard a oddly loud thud and could make out only some rough noise coming from the barn. So focusing my glare on it I could see two furs stumbling out as there is now a hole in the roof. And as such I start my slow walk towards the barn as I strum my instrument to make a pleasent melody.
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2016, 11:11:10 PM »
Oswald mumbled under his raspy breath, "Grargh." He stood up and took a few steps towards the now unconscious dragon, he looked at the blood dripping from his arm and moaned. He turned his head towards Zaida and gestured his head towards Raz.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2016, 05:24:43 AM »
"I'm not a doctor, I don't know what I could possibly do." Zaida cautiously approached the dragon. She squatted down examining it silently.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2016, 05:27:47 AM »
Oswald watched as Zaida squat in front of the dragon. He squatted next to her and looked at the dragon, he looked over at Zaida and shrugged.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2016, 10:24:50 AM »
After they boh squatted down to look at Raz, he made a groaning noise, but one thing that didn't move when he lightly shifter his body, was his right wing, and upon closer inspection, a small bulge by his dislocated wing was there, and that was the joint bone poking out into the flesh.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2016, 02:05:50 PM »
I kept walking towards the barn as I played my instrument and then thought about what was going on in there but as I made it closer to where I could see the barn doors detail. I stopped to take out my whip and held the handle firmly in the right claw. As I place my instrument back on my back, with its strap. Then, carefully took slowler steps as I tried to hear what was on the inside.
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2016, 11:33:24 PM »
Oswald turned his head towards the back barn door. He stood up and pulled his revolver out, he looked at Zaida and put his fingers to his lips, "Shhh."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Liars, Cheaters, and The Undead
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2016, 01:11:36 AM »
Zaida turned to Oswald and without a word she nodded. She stood back up, but not completely, but in a slight crouch. The monstress placed her hand on her revolver.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2016, 01:12:57 AM »
Oswald slowly opened the back door to see Mureto, he aimed his weapon at him, "Rargghhhh!" He mumbled.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2016, 01:22:37 AM »
As Oswald did this, Zaida silently made her way through the barns side door. Mureto's back facing hers, she aimed to the back of his head. "State your business stranger... And don't you dare try anything funny." She hissed.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2016, 02:59:15 AM »
Raz slowly woke up and his first sight was of Oswald, so he let out a short yelp, and as he tried to get up and run, he fell to the ground and let out another yelp in pain

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2016, 03:02:36 AM »
Oswald looked over at Raz, his neck cracked while he turned his head towards him. He grumbled, "Arragh." He then gestured Zaida to keep watch over the stranger. He took a few steps towards Raz and moaned again.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2016, 03:34:45 AM »
Raz started to become really scared as Oswald drew towards him, so he tried to get away from Oswald, flopping and slightly dragging himself away, but was going too slow to actually escape.  As Raz was trying to get away from Oswald, Raz was making alot of noise in the form of whimpers and cries.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2016, 03:38:29 AM »
Oswald put his finger to his mouth and tried to speak, "D-D-Dooon't.... S-Speak. They'll h-h-hea-a-ar yoooou."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2016, 04:15:58 AM »
Raz froze and kept still, soon passing out in fear, when Oswald spoke, and Raz's little heart and mind couldn't take it