The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Shiny new wolfess.  (Read 1239 times)

Offline FirePaws

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Red wolf
Shiny new wolfess.
« on: September 30, 2016, 06:36:01 PM »
Hello everyone -waves-

I'm FirePaws but feel free to call me Autumn! I'm a long time furry but new face to this forum. Hoping that I can make a few new friends and have some chats.

There aren't many fur's around my area and I've been away from the online side of things for a few years thanks to living in the country of Ireland where there is no internet! Recently I managed to get to an area with a more stable connection so hopefully I'll be able to be more active in online communities now and start building some friendships.

I'm a red wolf, pretty easy going and love to talk to people, hopefully I'll see you around!

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Re: Shiny new wolfess.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 06:53:58 PM »
Welcome to the forum.

As you can see we have a lot of topics so you can discover the forum at your own pace.
I don't know alot of Ireland, just that's I've been there (Dublin, Glendalough and Kilkenny)
But anyway: welcome to the forum and if you may have a question: post 'm here or send them in a PM  :)

Offline John Red Beard

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioren (Lion)
  • Coloring: Tan with auburn markings
  • Height: 6’ 4"quot
  • Weight: 225 lbs
  • Build: Tall, dad bod
  • Currently: Napping
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 09:58:52 PM »
Greetings FirePaws!

You're from Ireland? I want to visit there SO badly.
Tsaenoa (sounds like "sigh Noah")   Daome (sounds like "dow may")

Offline FirePaws

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 11:41:24 PM »
Welcome to the forum.

As you can see we have a lot of topics so you can discover the forum at your own pace.
I don't know alot of Ireland, just that's I've been there (Dublin, Glendalough and Kilkenny)
But anyway: welcome to the forum and if you may have a question: post 'm here or send them in a PM  :)

Thank you! I'm looking forward to exploring around.

Greetings FirePaws!

You're from Ireland? I want to visit there SO badly.

Hello!

I am indeed. You should visit one day, it's a lovely place to spend time.

Offline Fuzzpaws

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Poster
  • Learning the wisdom of the wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral Wolf
  • Coloring: White with black and grey frosting, generally a Native American feather dangle from one ear.
  • Height: big... a little over 40" at shoulders when 4 footing, over 6' standing
  • Weight: 190 +
  • Build: like a very healthy, active wolf should look!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: learning... so much to learn!
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2016, 03:51:22 AM »
Howllo Firepaws! Always good to know other wolves.  Fairly new here myself, to the whole thing..

Fuzzpaws the Wolf (temporarily)

(2 spirits, one body, one mind shared by both
Apache's call it Naake ni)

(Avatar artist unknown, will remove if needed)

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2016, 06:00:19 AM »
Welcome Firepaws. I'm a German Shepherd dog, but I have a very strong, shall we say, 'connection' to wolves. Also, you find me wearing a wolf shirt most days IRL  XP

So what do you like to do?

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2016, 09:24:59 AM »
Welcome. Nobody's warned you yet for the crazyness you might just encounter...
So hereby.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2016, 10:00:07 AM »
Welcome!  I suggest that you should look through the fun rp section of two forums, there are some really fun things there!

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Wolfie the Umbreon

• Boisterous Bear
  • I'm a video game lover!
  • Species: Anthro Umbreon
  • Coloring: Black fur, with glowing yellow rings in the forehead, arms and legs.Also, red eyes with black pupils. Yellow bands on both ears and tail.
  • Height: 5'8'' (1.72 m)
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Enjoying :)
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2016, 02:07:09 PM »
Welcome FirePaws to our community! Feel free to send me a friend request or a PM if you need help.
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.

Albert Einstein

Offline PossumDeMort

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • Equal Oppertunity Romantic
    • Awards
  • Species: Possum
  • Currently: Lurking...
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2016, 08:52:24 PM »
OMG IRELAND SO PRETTYFAVORITEACCENTOMGGIOSHDDFGGFG,MF... ahem... hiya and welcome.

hope to see ya around you can find me lurking most places, feel free to hit me up sometime to draw you an avatar if you'd like!

Offline ShirokuTheHusky

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Help me define myself ;-;
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2016, 09:25:29 PM »
Welcome to the forum! I hope to see you around here!

Sent from my Z777 using Tapatalk

Follow me on Instagram and Twitter! @ShirokuTheHusky
Fur Affinity: ShirokuTheHusky
Contact me: [email protected] ShirokuTheHusky on Skype

Offline slim

• Eager Elephant
  • ^^
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 65 kg
  • Weight: 1.70 cm
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2016, 09:52:28 PM »
Hi firepaws welcome to the forum and have fun  ^_^ .
  • Avatar by: Made by the one and only leslax <3
"The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do."

Offline FirePaws

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2016, 04:00:35 PM »
Howllo Firepaws! Always good to know other wolves.  Fairly new here myself, to the whole thing..

Hi, nice to meet you fellow wolf. Always nice to make new wolf friends. How are you finding the furry community?

Welcome Firepaws. I'm a German Shepherd dog, but I have a very strong, shall we say, 'connection' to wolves. Also, you find me wearing a wolf shirt most days IRL  XP

So what do you like to do?

Ohh I love German Shepherds, they're the best dogs. Ha I really need to work on my wolf collection....I currently only have a hoodie and a big fuzzy coat. I need more wolf clothes!

Hmm, mostly I like studying animals, I work with horses a lot. Worked with a dog rescue for a while. I read all the time and occasionally dabble in writing myself when I get time. I used to game on xbox until my TV broke, I swim a lot. I'll do anything really heh.

Welcome. Nobody's warned you yet for the crazyness you might just encounter...
So hereby.

Thank you for the welcome... and the warning ha. I'll be alert for any promising crazy.

Welcome!  I suggest that you should look through the fun rp section of two forums, there are some really fun things there!

Ohh sounds good. I'm mostly on my phone browser so will try my best to keep up in there! Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome FirePaws to our community! Feel free to send me a friend request or a PM if you need help.

Thank you very much, I'll be sure to message you if I get lost (which is likely!)

OMG IRELAND SO PRETTYFAVORITEACCENTOMGGIOSHDDFGGFG,MF... ahem... hiya and welcome.

hope to see ya around you can find me lurking most places, feel free to hit me up sometime to draw you an avatar if you'd like!

Hehe why thank you! I must admit I like the Irish accent myself, I'm from the south but mmm that northern accent. Thank you for the welcome and lovely offer! I'm rather lacking in art lately so that would be wonderful. I'll be sure to message you about that.

Thank you everyone for the lovely welcomes! I already like it here (apologies for the big quotey post) I can't wait to talk to you all more around the place!

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2016, 04:08:14 PM »

Ohh I love German Shepherds, they're the best dogs. Ha I really need to work on my wolf collection....I currently only have a hoodie and a big fuzzy coat. I need more wolf clothes!

Hmm, mostly I like studying animals, I work with horses a lot. Worked with a dog rescue for a while. I read all the time and occasionally dabble in writing myself when I get time. I used to game on xbox until my TV broke, I swim a lot. I'll do anything really heh.

I will have GSDs someday. The question is how many I will have in my lifetime. Depending on how that goes and if it's legal in my state, I plan on trying a wolf someday too.

We have two horses. I loved horses when I was little, but kind of became apathetic over time. I absolutely love dogs though, have three here. My favorite of which is a GSD/yellow lab mix. Love that mutt to death  :)
*Sets up a 500 foot flatscreen TV for you* There you go, that's better  XD I'm more of a PS3 gamer myself, but there are some Xbox guys here. What games do you like and which Xbox are you talking about?

Offline FirePaws

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2016, 04:32:19 PM »

I will have GSDs someday. The question is how many I will have in my lifetime. Depending on how that goes and if it's legal in my state, I plan on trying a wolf someday too.

We have two horses. I loved horses when I was little, but kind of became apathetic over time. I absolutely love dogs though, have three here. My favorite of which is a GSD/yellow lab mix. Love that mutt to death  :)
*Sets up a 500 foot flatscreen TV for you* There you go, that's better  XD I'm more of a PS3 gamer myself, but there are some Xbox guys here. What games do you like and which Xbox are you talking about?

I had a rescue GSD a couple of years back. Only had him a year before he passed on but he was the best little floof monster. I will for sure have another GSD, I just love them. I had a Saarloos wolfdog, if that's any prep for having a higher content animal then I'm going to be permanently on alert ha.
I only have one dog at the moment, my rescue chihuahua.

Muuuuch better *snickers* xbox 360 and xbox one. I don't get to play these days but used to love it. I had a PS3 for a while also. Mostly Halo, COD, Dead Island, Resident evil. I'll play anything really, I even play Viva Pinata haha.