The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Sci-Fi RP. The stars command.  (Read 837 times)

Offline Doops

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Bad story writer/Okay artist
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: A magenta coat with a dark-grey belly
  • Height: 1.9 Meters (6.5 Feet)
  • Weight: 72kg (160lbs)
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Chillin'
Sci-Fi RP. The stars command.
« on: September 10, 2016, 03:02:58 AM »
You hear a voice, it says "Head to the coordinates X: 1679 Y: 5017 Z: 1702, Halika-Proto, Cralic."  After the voice, you see strange visions of crumbling concrete buildings, flames of unimaginable heat and the sights of giant clouds. Then it appears entire populations turned to ash in seconds, nothing left but a crater the size of an entire town. It screams a bloody and violent scream, you jump awake. Was that just a nightmare or a vision of something that is going to happen or did it already happen, never the less it is bad and if it already hasn't happened maybe you can stop it.

Hello, this is an RP that I have decided to make and if you wish to play please fill in the Character Sheet and either PM me with it or post it as a reply to this RP.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________
    Character sheet:

Name:

Personality (Can be as short/as long as you want):

Appearance:

Favorite Weapon (Can be anything, just don't god mode it):

History (Optional):

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________

If you want to add anything to character sheet that you feel that needs to be added feel free to put it, it will make more depth to your character.

I am looking for a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 players to join me, if you post after that I'm sorry but you're too late. That should cover it all so yeah, I hope you consider joining.