Author Topic: Abandon Friendship  (Read 910 times)

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
Abandon Friendship
« on: September 09, 2016, 01:31:21 PM »
It's just a short story I came up with.
Sort of how I feel with a certain member who was fun at first. Just changed the name and what happened, just telling the story in a certain way.
I'm sure by now it has happened to many of the older furs mostly.
Meet a fun fur who seems to be around for long, then one day leaves and doesn't come back to visit, even though they say they check in once in a while.
For me was a bit hard to write it as well.

now the short story:

Kiria – fox, tree spirit mix
Milo – Flareon (represents myself)
Just a day like any other, Milo just having some fun with some of the friends I made along the way. Various other Pokemon too, good times, and great moments
Along the way a new fox makes it ways to the forest where I live, .
Hello there, my name is Milo, welcome to the city”
Kiria is a bit shy at first, and slightly quiet at first, decides to try and make some friends and speak up
H… hello… my name… my name is Kiria… I'm a bit shy”
It's alright, we all are a bit shy at first, after a while of getting to know us, you will see that we are very playful”

Thanks Milo for so many of the fun memories, let's be friends for ever”
Sure” Milo says smiling and having fun.
Even with both of us making other friends, it seems that the friendship bond between the two of us has gotten stronger. I start traveling with her. Every day getting a chance to play, sharing desserts along with the other Pokemon we meet along the way.
Almost 6 months of us traveling together, we been through tough moments, through sad moments, we both remained together, one another helping each other.
One day when Kiria got ill with the cold, I stayed by her side the entire time, keeping her smiling and knowing that I was there.

Both of the foxes just having a fun time, playing with some of the other Pokemon around, being best friends as always.  After a few minutes Kiria decides to take a photo of us for good memories,
Milo, is it alright if I take a photo of the two of us? It will make for good memories and both of us can have one, just in case we can't see each other for a while”
That sounds perfect, thanks, I can't wait”
Both foxes get together, trying to hold still as possible, although the slightly twitching of ears and tails are the main movement and slight fur movement with the cool breeze. Kiria takes the photo a bit blurred and at that moment Kiria had to blink,
she makes an annoyed growling sound “I look terrible, let's try it again” it takes four tries before the perfect photo is finally revealed, not too much movement of fur, ears, or tail, no blurries, and both of us smiling.
Before printing them, let me add some text”
She types underneath 'Friends forever, no matter what happens'
Kiria then prints the photos and adds both of them in a photo frame
That looks so cute, thanks so much”
She places the photo on a small desk next to the bed where both of us sleep
That's a perfect place, I'll keep the other in my bag so when I'm busy with school work, I can look at it too”

Along the way, she found a small cabin near where her college is where we stayed to live, closer to nature but also make her closer to her school work.
As time goes by, we all been making lots of friends too, at times Kiria doesn't seem to visit, at first I don't mind, I know she is trying to make friends, and isn't as shy as when she first started. After four months have gone by and I only see her once or twice a week.
So sorry there Milo, didn't mean to make you sad, but been getting kind of distracted lately, school work, I promise, we are still best friends forever and will continue to have fun” she says as she gently rubs away the sadness from my eyes.
Good to see you again, can't wait to have fun”
With that, we both have fun in the forest, walking by the nearby river.
Then again it seems that she is gone for days before I see her again.
Another day she returns again “How you been? So sorry I been gone, I hope your fine?”
I rub a tear from my eyes as I snuggle into her fur, with a slight sobbing sound in my voice “I been… doing good… I really miss you”
she cuddles me “don't feel bad, I'm here for you, remember no matter what happens we will still be together”
I smile and murr and play with her. I didn't know at what time she left the next day as I was still asleep.

After the four months have gone by when I rarely see Kiria, it seems that one day she went away, didn't say anything or left messages. I would wait for her. The cabin where she lives seems empty without her. I try to keep myself occupied with other Pokemon, but without Kiria it seems lonely. Along the way I met another friendly fur who seems to enjoy being with me, having fun, he does inform me that he will be traveling soon and wants to know if I'll go with him. I agree, but I had to do one thing before leaving.
As I make myself back inside, I look at the desk where the photograph with the inscription underneath 'Friends forever, no matter what happens' is located, I just sigh sadly “where did you go, I miss you so much” I say to myself, trying best to hold back tears. At times it just impossible
By now A year a has almost gone by, and have not heard anything about Kiria, I just hope she hasn't forgotten about me.
At times I do feel like I she abandoned me, slowly giving up hope that I will see her. By now I been making friends with another species. At times I still look back at the photograph and slowly cry myself to sleep, “I just only wish I knew what happen to you”
I gently wrap the photo in a safe dust-proof plastic bag, and go the back of the cabin, and start digging a deep hole – I gently lay down the photograph inside of it before sealing it up, I let a few tear drops fall inside, and gently bury it. Someday in passing, I might make my way back.
As I'm gently burying the photograph, I think to myself:
I hope where ever you are Kiria, you have a happy life, I know I will with new friends”
As I bury it, all the good memories come back in my mind, happy moments that will most likely never return again.
With that I look back one last time at the cabin and move on with my current trainer/traveling fur.
Life goes on.

Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
Re: Abandon Friendship
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 02:22:49 PM »
very sad, but it happens to everyone.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Kara

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "That's what's up."
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Coywolfdog
  • Coloring: Shades of gray with other colors mixed in
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 195lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Wheeeee
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 02:00:51 AM »
*throws comp out window*

ONION NINJAS.  :'(
Welcome, Child, To the wishing well. You ask for heaven, we give you hell.

---
I do commissions on dA! throw a PM at me if you're interested!

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2016, 04:33:00 AM »
Sadly will continue to happen. Your right Shoon.
Fun furs will leave, along the way new ones will be made.

sowwy there Yoyu

At least it inspired me to write a short story, might write more later on when I get inspired
Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha