The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Lost and Forgotten World  (Read 2076 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Lost and Forgotten World
« on: September 05, 2016, 03:30:37 PM »
This is the Roleplay, the OOC is over here.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 03:40:38 PM by Zaida »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Lost and Forgotten World
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 10:10:20 PM »
It wasn't long before Zaida landed on earth. Although she didn't have a pleasant ride to the planet, all that mattered was that she was alive and well. The pod's door hissed before the latch lifted open, The monster stepped out of the pod with an AR drawn. While she cautiously studied her surroundings. It wasn't like what she read or seen in the pictures although she stared in awe under the mask admiring it's beauty, being in a station her who life she's never experienced anything like this. "This is it, earth...." She murmured to herself. 'I suppose I have to search for other anthros who were sent down here as well before reporting back for a camp set up.' she thought to herself.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 05:48:35 AM by Valdis »

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: Lost and Forgotten World
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 01:51:09 AM »
Helix dropped out of his pod. He examined the area and pulled a small device from his pocket, "Field Doctor Helix Stowe, UUOA ID #2176. Reporting in." His voice was a crackly thick eastern accent. A voice came out of the device, "This is command we hear you loud and clear."

Helix spoke again, "The planet is destroyed, it would serve no use to the Union." The device responded, "Roger that, continue with the mission though. You may find something of use." Helix responded, "Roger that."

Helix put the device back and yelled out, "Hello?!"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Lost and Forgotten World
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 02:52:23 AM »
Zaida turned her head, her ears flicked to the distance yell. Not willing to yell as it was proven there was life on the planet and didn't want to attract any predators, she started to walk where she heard the voice. 'Why didn't they use the radio?...' she questioned. Zaida grew skeptical, aiming the AR forward. Until spotting the man in the distance. He didn't wear a similar suit to any of the nations nor did he look the same. she stopped behind the bush and trees in disbelief as she looked through the scope. 'What the hell...'
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 05:48:10 AM by Valdis »

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 02:59:51 AM »
Helix pulled another device from his pocket and scanned the area, it beeped as it scanned the area. "Radiation is covering this place..."

He turned and scanned the area, he saw what looked like movement but he ignored it thinking it was wild life. He called out once again, "Anyone!? Respond now!"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2016, 01:33:42 AM »
Raz was just doing his normal routine of clearing the debris and throwing it away from the station. Every wake up time, he's reminded to stay away from the public windows and stay discreet, because the last time he was seen flying around in space, he sent the whole station into panic.

Raz propelled himself off an asteroid towards the entrance and as he did, he walked in and checked out, walking towards his little garbage home, sighing as he laid down, "I wish that I could have some friends... or at least go other places besides this stupid sector...  Or maybe go visit earth again, just to see what it's like now... if only...", he was speaking in an old dragon language as that was basically the only language he knew.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline LoGoYoBro

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Gray
  • Height: 5'11''
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2016, 05:05:03 AM »
Erian landed his one-man ship on the closest planet he could find. His gas was running low and he needed some fast. To his dismay, this was not a claimed planet. Not claimed by anything he knew of, at least. It was an apocolyptic wasteland with remnants of ancient technology and civilazation. There was definitely no place to get gas here. He pulled out his radio. "Command, this is officer Novalian. My ship was running low on gas and I had to land on the closest planet. It's a wasteland. Whatever used to live here was gone long ago." He turned his radio off because he didn't want to know what his superiors had to say. They'd just lecture him on not watching his gas. He stood for a second, trying to figure out what to do, when he thought he heard a voice. Was something there? He quickly ran for cover and pulled out his rifle.
If I could draw, I'd make an avatar...

I'll just stick to writing.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Lost and Forgotten World
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2016, 05:11:23 AM »
Zaida didn't respond but just watched the human walk around aimlessly and call out before disappearing into the forest. Aware that it was an intelligent being, it could be a threat to her and the others who would soon arrive to earth... She wouldn't dare shoot not wanting to attracted anything, especially if there were more of them. Zaida backed away before she started to head back to her pod, to follow orders and find the signals of other anthros. She jogged with her rifle in hand before arriving at her crashed pod.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 05:47:37 AM by Valdis »

Offline LoGoYoBro

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2016, 05:23:59 AM »
Erian looked over his cover and saw a figure running in the distance. The yelling was from another source, so it wasn't just someone stranded, there were anthros on this planet. What do I do? Do I shoot them? Do I respond to them? Do I wait here and ignore them? he thought. He radioed back to command after turning his radio on. "There are anthros here. Someone'e shooting in the distance, another one's running away. I haven't been spotted. What are your orders?"
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 05:28:39 AM by LoGoYoBro »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2016, 05:28:58 AM »
Unfortunately, Raz's little home was inside an old escape pod that had faulty wiring and when his sector of the station had a small surge of power, his home, the old escape pod, then whirred to life, monitors buried by waste of cardboard and wrappers flashing to display the status, and of which, was still all good, Life support was limited, but was relatively able to last for a long time, but as it all whirred to life, Raz stumbled around in the body, accidentally hitting a lever that detached his pod from the station and shot it out to the planet below, it breaking through the atmosphere, making a dense bang as it hit the sound barrier, eventually crashing with the hull of it dented, but not punctured.

Raz laid on the bottom of the pod, seeing a small little green knob on the wall of it, labeled 'Manual Beacon', and as he didn't know what the outside conditions were, he slowly made his way to the knob and pressed it, sending out a garbled distress message that would be found strongest on the older frequencies, and would be able to be loosely found with the newer frequencies.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline LoGoYoBro

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2016, 05:31:40 AM »
Erian was in the process of getting his orders when a powerful distress message came through. He located the source, and turned towards it. There was some sort of crashed escape pod lying on the ground, and it definitely was not there before.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 05:33:16 AM by LoGoYoBro »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2016, 05:34:07 AM »
Raz laid on the floor of the pod, alive, but injured badly.

The pod had steam raising off of it's hull as it had just crashed and entered the atmosphere with a massive speed.

Offline LoGoYoBro

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2016, 05:37:53 AM »
Erian looked around to make sure no one was watching or following him, than ran over to investigate. If there was anything alive in the escape pod, it was definitely hurt badly and needed help. The pod was smoking and the distress signal was still ringing throught Erian's radio. He approached the pod, and attempted to pry open the door, but it was jammed.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Lost and Forgotten World
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2016, 05:43:42 AM »
The distress signal reached Zaida. It wasn't too far from her either. The monster stood up and began to march her way the crashed pods coordinates, the smoke making it a bit easier for her to track it as well. Arriving at the scene Zaida watched the dragon trying to force the pods door open. Without hesitation she aimed the rifle to the pods opening shooting the door to loosen it, she began to kick with as much force.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 06:03:10 AM by Zaida Valdis »

Offline LoGoYoBro

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2016, 05:47:35 AM »
Erian continued trying to pull open the door. Despite his efforts, it wouldn't open. Out of nowhere, someone showed up and scared the crap out of Erian. She shot the escape pod door open and kicked it in. He didn't really care, he was just glad they weren't trying to kill him. He looked into the pod and there was a black and red dragon lying on the ground. Erian walked in and helped him up.