The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Airships! Furious Skies  (Read 2466 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Airships! Furious Skies
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2016, 02:21:03 PM »
The crew took no notice of Raz's eating.

Ronnie read his charts for the third time over, and sighed. "Yes, this is the spot. We're gonna have company here soon, lads! Prep for battle and stand by!"

Offline Nishjin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Personal Text
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Clear
  • Height: 6'
  • Currently: Alive and kicking
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2016, 09:40:03 PM »
After hearing that there would be battle, I run into the interior of the ship. I definitely didn't bring a weapon today in case I got searched, and I really don't feel like dying today.
uʍopǝpᴉsd∩
Stuff. More Stuff. Even More Stuff.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2016, 11:31:09 PM »
Raz barely overheard the word 'battle' and he began to frantically looking around, freaking out and shaking his cage, making roaring/whimpering noises as his cage shook, making creaking noises along with his whimpers.  One of the shakes caused the cage to his the closest bit of ship to him, scratching the paint.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2016, 03:56:55 PM »
Ronnie strode to the cage, and jostled the chain. "Give us a big loud roar when the traders show up, an´ maybe we'll feed ya, eh?" The massive raccoon cackled to himself as he walked away.

No more than ten minutes later, the trade fleet arrived. Two small frigates flanked each of the barges, ill equipped to fight a ship like the Bloodeater.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 01:01:32 PM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Nishjin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Personal Text
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2016, 05:12:01 PM »
Looking out one of the portholes, I saw a small ship portside and wondered what the fuss was about. Surely something that tiny wouldn't pose a threat? Then I noticed the crew were spreading out evenly across both sides, so there must be two ships. Enough reason to have a battle, I guess. When I hear the first shots being fired, I hide inside the room that had the cleaning supplies in it.
uʍopǝpᴉsd∩
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2016, 05:51:30 PM »
Raz put a paw to his belly and rubbed it, "I think I can...", Raz wrenched his head back and thrust it forward, letting out an ear - bursting roar, causing the closest of windows to him shatter and break.

When Raz finished, he looked around awkwardly as the whole area had gone silent, either silent from fear or from being impressed.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Nishjin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Personal Text
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2016, 06:01:31 PM »
I heard a huge roar from what the dragon had been kept. Looking out the porthole I see the enemy ship scuttling a little bit, obviously intimidated. I chuckle and wonder what they'd think if they knew the dragon was here against his will.
uʍopǝpᴉsd∩

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2016, 01:06:09 PM »
Ronnie watched the trading barges stop, and smiled as he shouted. "Forward guns! Open up on 'em!" Barrages from the forward facing 105 millimeter howitzers ripped across the sky, plinking off of one barge's rear armor plating. The frigates began to return fire, small 40 mm shells slammed into the Bloodeater, but didn't pierce the armored hull, giving the gunners time to readjust and return fire.  The entire time, the Bloodeater cruised on, heading right for the barges.