The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Monsters and adventurers!  (Read 2571 times)

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: coyote
Re: Monsters and adventurers!
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2016, 07:20:28 PM »
I am ok with this :) feel free to also spoof in an npc so you can interact with us while the monster is not there :)

I also created an ooc thread found in the...ooc section

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2016, 03:37:10 AM »
I didn't notice that you said you'd be the monster sorry should have paid more attention

Post Merge: September 16, 2016, 04:00:38 AM
My NPC

Name:Lacar Lacrest
Species:shark

Description:He is a strapping young fellow who looks quite handsome for someone with his occupation. He is his captains first mate and closest friend. He also has quite the body build as well. He is a skilled marksman and is quick on his feet and not very good with any close range weapon but his claws. He wears a black trench coat aligned with four double barrel flint lock pistols on each side. He also wears black pants held up by a belt with three fuse grenades attached, it continues down wearing black gold trimmed boots with a small flintlock in each one, and he wears a dark grey shirt under his trench. He carries two muskets with a bag of ammo and gun powder.

Personality: He is a dishonest theiving rat when he needs to be but also really good with the women no matter how tough they may be. He enjoys killing with a passion and likes doing so from a distance.He also has an addiction to gold so bad he would die for it. He has only three fears :(1)He fears the beast beneath the ocean(2)He fears the nuce(3)He is afraid of his family seeing what he has become.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 04:00:38 AM by Lacar Lacrest, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Monsters and Adventurers (ooc)
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2016, 11:22:31 AM »
I'll join in!  But is it fine if I play as a feral dragon?

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2016, 05:15:37 AM »
I am ok with that xD

And I am perfectly fine with anyone playing the monster :3 I was only going to play the munster because there were only 2 of us o.o but if you have an idea I say go for it o.o

Post Merge: September 17, 2016, 03:03:32 PM
Im running a bit slow this week so if you guys want to pose in with your npcs and alts feel free :) ill have a post up later tonight i think.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 03:03:32 PM by coolcoyote, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2016, 06:48:21 PM »
Thread is up. Feel free to pose in when evers o.o
https://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=34141.0

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2016, 02:19:42 PM »
Oh kaaaay.

Lacar can join in when he is ready, until then lets keep the ro flowing :3

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2016, 01:52:29 PM »
I will post later today. Long story short, boss passed away and it has been chaos at work x.x

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2016, 02:53:00 PM »
Oh this seems awesome! I want to join and if I can here was my hero!

Name: Siegeworth
Race: Platypus

Description: He is a proud and honorable knight who went out with his prayers in hand and mind set on exploring the world. And searching for his a lord to serve under for the rest of his days. Armed with the blessing's of his God of sunlight, and his two handed German great sword. He sets out to find some jolly cooperation. But under his curvy onion shaped full plate. Is a black furred, platy. His eves, if anyone could see them though the helm, are violent. While his bill has a yellow tint to it. But his gear manly consist of food, spare charms, and armor polish, all kept in his back pack.

Personality: He is a big softy. Though he loves his battles or puzzles. He is more of a thinker then a brawn. But the problem comes in his misleading ideals and poor fore thought that leads him to much trouble. But when his mind is clear and set on the right path. He is a wonderful warrior of joy, with honarble morals. And after wards might even share his special home brew of cider.

Okie dokes. So umm does this work? Any changes I should make? OuO
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2016, 03:52:56 PM »
Me am gonna be best monster ever
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2016, 03:03:08 PM »
Aaaaaaaaand I fell off the radar....again.

Im so sorry peoples .w. Ive had too many offline emergancies crop up atm. Please feel free to continue the story with out me. The plot was pretty simple enough to do so xD

You can spoof me alts and even get them eaten if you want x.x

I appreciate everyone coming thank you so much!

Farewell for now!