The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hunter's Legacy [Read First Post/Read Rules]  (Read 3251 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Hunter's Legacy [Read First Post/Read Rules]
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2016, 03:49:47 PM »
Zaida was quiet for a moment before she replied. "Evening." She said plainly to the avian who sat beside her, not facing or even glancing over at him.

Offline Nishjin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Personal Text
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Clear
  • Height: 6'
  • Currently: Alive and kicking
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2016, 03:02:35 AM »
The dragon didn't respond as he finished eating and got up and left. Slightly offended, Fyrth would've gotten up if his rum hadn't been served at that specific moment. He happily took a large swing and looked around before realizing there were no farmers around. In fact, there didn't seem to be any farms around the port, either.
Getting up, he walked over to a monsterish looking creature and a bird sitting together and asked, "Excuse me you two, where is this? It doesn't seem to be where I thought I had been."
Struggling to stand from the large amount of alcohol that he'd already ingested, Fyrth pulled up a chair and sat down.
uʍopǝpᴉsd∩
Stuff. More Stuff. Even More Stuff.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2016, 05:20:24 AM »
(ok um there apears to be a confusion here, some people think its evening and nishjin thinks im in a diffrent place and suddnly it isnt morning its evening, or did i just miss a memo"
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2016, 05:35:48 AM »
(I made the mistake thinking it was morning so ignore that because it's in fact night. However nishjin you need to look at the map, again there's no town or city in farmer's paradise. Which you stated you were in...)

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2016, 07:13:19 AM »
(oh so its night, oh well i will change it to dinner and be doing night time travel i guess.)
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Hunter's Legacy [Read First Post/Read Rules]
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2016, 09:17:46 AM »
Zaida held the glass of unsweetened tea close. The droplets of water running down the side of the glass getting on her paws. Taking drinks from time to time, and eating the bread. After she was down she gave a tired sigh as she laid her head down on the counter before asking. "Any rooms?"
"Nah, the last one was already rented." The owner, a honey badger replied while walking by.
"Mm." Zaida grumbled in response, obviously aggravated.