The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fallout: To the Stars  (Read 4658 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Fallout: To the Stars
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2016, 09:31:58 PM »
 --- Hoover Dam, 1101 Hours ---
Jaden, the Silver fox in the Hellfire armor , crossed her arms to think about it for a minute revealing  a logo where the Enclave logo had once been on her armor. "You'll have to give me some notes on the Russians for me to read later sounds like we don't have much time, I'm in, we'll discuss payment at a more appropriate time." The armored vixen replied, tapping something on  her forearm, just below her wrist.

--- Ardent Devotion ---

"Shipmaster we've got multiple beings heading towards the ship I'm unable to fully ID what o who they are at the moment." Alex noted , trying to see if any of the external camera's were working.

"Likely the Crash." Said a Sangheili  in silver armor "Why did we put him in that Cage anyway?"

« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 09:48:50 PM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2016, 03:11:03 AM »
Raz shrugged, "Lou... loud bang... someth... thing hit... mm-mme... Sleeping...", Raz's cage had originally been anchored to the floor, but it's seals that bound it had been damaged in the crash, as did everything else that was held the other storage crates around him, one small enough flew through Raz's cage, hitting his wings, dislocating them from the sudden impact, another flying into Raz's cage, hitting his head hard and knocking him out, "Wings... g-go... um.. pop and fe...feel nu... um ... numbe...", his speaking isn't all that good...

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2016, 08:28:27 PM »
Bako accessed the external sensors that were functional, and got a look at the approaching ground forces. One group was dressed in what looked similar to Roman Legion attire, but with more modern material; the other was dressed in uniforms that looked nearly identical to that of Earth's Russian Spetsnaz. Neither group seemed aware of the other, as they were coming from two different directions.

Both groups were making a straight beeline for the Ardent Devotion. It didn't take Bako much to figure out they were not friendly. "All hands, defensive positions!" he shouted over the intercom. "We have heavy inbound hostiles!"

In the Cargo Bay with Raz, the medic looked to Raz upon hearing the Shipmaster's order. "I'll stay here and patch you up, big guy," she told Raz.

*** Hoover Dam, 1115 hours ***

Jessica headed for the Dam's exit, after getting fully-loaded with her 5.56mm Magnesium-Tungsten ammo and a dozen grenades. In a holster was her FN57. "Here we go..." she murmured before taking a look around to see if Jaden was behind her.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2016, 08:35:55 PM »
Raz rubbed his muzzle against the medic's head, "Tha... thank you...", Raz heard running footsteps above them and looked at the medic, "Wha... what's happe... um... hap-pening?", he said as the medic continued to patch him up

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2016, 08:59:25 PM »
--- Hoover Dam, 1115 hours ---

Jaden was Right behind Jessica, placeing her helmet back on a small hiss sound could be heard as her armored suit sealed, "I know we don't know each other very well ,but I think if we head into a fire fight you should stay behind me, Hellfire armor can take most  types of rounds and smaller ones tend to bounce off, so I guess, i'm trying to say. I'm not against you using me for cover just keep in mind I may need to back up too." The silver Vixen noted as she loaded her Rifle with rounds and then made sure her plasma rifle had charge.

--- Ardent Devotion ---

"Romans and Russians ,  where the  slag are we?" Alex asked mostly to herself accidentally over the comm system as she placed her own helmet on, suit hissing as it sealed.

The Silver Sangheili stayed with Raz and the medic, being their guard for the moment she grabbed a plasma rifle from off the wall nearby.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2016, 10:54:21 PM »
Raz looked at Alex and looked happy, "He... hello, Al-Alex... wha... what's hap-pening ou... out ther?... Drill?", luckily and unfortunately, Raz had never been in a situation involving an actual fight and had only been in drills, but was normally forgotten when they called the drills, having planned a different drill later... but they barely ever had him do it, but was still concious of them, "Alex?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2016, 11:03:16 PM »
"We've got hostiles incoming ,What happend to you Raz?" Alex asked looking around the room seeing the damage...

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2016, 11:45:47 PM »
Raz pointed to a live hanging wire, "Sh...shocking...", pointed to a pile of boxes on a far wall, "Boom an... and sleep...", he said what had happened I'm the shortest way possible, hoping the medic would be able to explain about the ship crashing,  crates dislocating his wings, another knocking him out, and a live wire that electrocuted his cage and himself.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2016, 12:18:23 AM »
"Poor dear took a beating when the ship crashed - severe electrical burns from fallen wires, those boxes dislocated his wing, and one hit him over the head and knocked him out." She looked to Raz. "I'm gonna give you something for the pain, try not to be alarmed." She nabbed a syringe, filled with a clear-as-water medicine designed to numb the pain in Dragons.

Outside, the two ground forces steadily approached the Ardent Devotion, becoming clearer and clearer that these were the forces of Romulus' Legion and the RRF Spetsnaz Commandos.

*** Leaving Hoover Dam, 1116 Hours ***

"I'll keep that in mind," Jessica responded. "Let's get moving."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2016, 12:38:06 AM »
"I see well I better get to my post." Alex replied loading a  clip into her Battle rifle. "You two stay safe." She said before leaving the room to join up with the rest of the defending forces.

--- Leaving Hoover Dam, 1116 Hours ---

"Lead the way I'm totally lost in here." Jaden replied simply.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2016, 03:04:51 AM »
Raz nodded and let the medic insert the syringe, becoming woozy from the medicine and looking at the medic with a smile, "Pretty~...", and then rubbing his muzzle against her head, seemingly having a bad reaction to the medicine

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2016, 11:26:55 PM »
*** Battlecruiser Ardent Devotion ***

"Oh, hell - that's not what was supposed to happen," the medic said frantically to the evidently bad reaction. "Shipmaster 'Zamam didn't tell me you were allergic to morphine..." She quickly got together a chemical mix designed to neutralize any ill effects.

*** Boulder City approach, 1125 Hours ***

The trip so far had been quiet. So, in an effort to break the silence, Jessica asked Jaden, "You don't really say much, do you?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2016, 12:37:21 AM »
Razuel regained some sanity from the next dose, but still had some lingering effects from the morphine, "Sor... sorry... ", he said with half-open eyes before yawning, "Sleep?", he said in an asking tone, asking if he could take a nap

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2016, 12:45:21 AM »

"Oh, hell - that's not what was supposed to happen," the medic said frantically to the evidently bad reaction. "Shipmaster 'Zamam didn't tell me you were allergic to morphine..." She quickly got together a chemical mix designed to neutralize any ill effects.

*** Boulder City approach, 1125 Hours ***

The trip so far had been quiet. So, in an effort to break the silence, Jessica asked Jaden, "You don't really say much, do you?"
" What is there to say?" Jaden asked "Do you even know how the legion treat women let alone how they'd treat vulpines like us?" She asked "We'd have a better chance negotiating with a Yao Guai."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2016, 05:55:39 PM »
"I know it all too well," Jessica responded. "First time I met them, they tried to decapitate me. An abomination to Romulus, that's what they called me."

"Sleep, sweetie - I'll wake you up if and when help arrives... or Evac, for that matter," the Medic told Raz.

Outside, the two hostile forces seemed to pause nearly a half-kilometer shy of the downed battlecruiser, and began setting up their forward camps, evidently unaware of each other's presence.

"That doesn't make sense," one of the Sangheili crewmen commented to Alex. "They came here for the ship - why stop there? Why aren't they rushing us?"