The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Advice/Rant  (Read 456 times)

Offline Pegagamer

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Sup sup sup
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Profile of this person
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Husky
  • Coloring: Red and white coat, Brown eyes and hair,
  • Height: 5ft 2
  • Weight: 121 Lb
  • Build: Slim
  • Reference: [link]
Advice/Rant
« on: August 05, 2016, 09:13:43 AM »
This is gonna be kinda personal so I'm changing names for safety reasons. Allow me to explain the person before the issue.

So... About three years ago I made the biggest mistake of my life. My ex fiance. We met at Sakuracon. A convention in Seattle. Things were good for the first year and he is a high functioning Autistic. Like.. REALLY high functioning. And we are.. Or WERE a trans duo. I'm transmale he's transmale. And I have been told that Testosterone can show your true colors. He did show them.. He's a monster. I feel stupid for almost marrying this person!

After he broke the two year engagement with me and during that time the abuse was worse... Even before he wouldn't let me be around my family unless it was on his terms, I wasn't allowed out of the house without him, I wasn't allowed to watch anything I liked, I wasn't allowed to do ANYTHING. At one point he got my phone and went through and kept asking who "all the men I'm cheating on him with are". One of them was my old boss, my dad, cousin, and uncle. He didn't believe me and called me a cheating whore. He even ended up behind my mom's back calling her a baby making welfare whore because my mom and my sister are 16 years apart, my mom had my sister at 16. I told him to go **censor** himself and he got mad at me and screamed at me..

He would call me retarded, stupid, childish, freak, etc... Retard and stupid were his favorites to use.. He belittled me for calling the suicidal hotline and after an argument I felt totally fine, oddly. Just annoyed and he got in my face asking me if I was gonna call the "stupid hotline for white knights". I said no. And he forced me to go out with him. I was always forced to do what HE wanted to do. Whenever I said I wanted to do something he would say "I'm going with" or "That's retarded"..

He also says he's going to kill himself for attention. Flat out. He also expected me to always be there for him and back him up on social media. He became a Tumblrina.  Triggered by all. He also got mad because I told him once I'm done talking with my friend on Skype a friend I haven't seen in 4 years I'd get him a drink since he asked. Not even an hour later, I was also working on my fursuit, he slammed the door hitting my head, my cam was on, and he was screaming at me for not getting him his drink. I told him I was still busy and he can wait. If he wanted it so bad he can get it himself. He said no and wanted me to do it. I eventually did it because he guilted me.. He never cleaned up after himself or his service cat. That poor thing, I called Humane Society yesterday(for me it'd be 8/4/16) because he's not only neglecting the animal and refusing to buy them food and litter, but throws them around and kicks them and screams at the cat. Last time he almost choked the cat but I locked the cat and myself into the bathroom so he couldn't get in. He also have threatened my life, multiple times, he's threatened to kick me out, to kick his cat out. Out loud at a bar upfront of all my **censor** friends he has told me because I was born with a vagina I was disgusting and a fake man. WITH A SMILE ON HIS FACE. Knowing it bugged me. I left asap. I paid for my sodas because I didn't feel like drinking and left. I left with one friend and the others and my ex went to one of my friend's places. Well... Old friends they side with HIM. But I can't control that before anyone says that. I know.

Also may I add that he kept spending his Social Security on stuff we never needed. Then yelled at me because oh because I had a JOB I could pay all of rent. Currently I have a voucher. For two years I pay around $200 for my part of the rent. I accidentally overpaid but my manager was like "It's cool you didn't know the full amount yet it's here and on time". Anyway after explaining how much of a horrible person he is after I left he not only is apparently obsessed with me because instead of looking for a job he's spending his time talking shit about me, but he's emotionally abusing his current roommate.

They aren't dating, at all. And he's acting like they are. Which they aren't. So I had this new roommate meet me at the collage and I suppose you can say we had the talk. I told them if they ever needed to get a hold of me here's my number pretty much. And I told them if they need a safe area they can come at my place. The night before my ex was getting extremely insane asking where they were at, who they were with, all this stuff you shouldn't be nosing into. The roommate, let's call them... Vick. Vick told my ex, let's call him.. Tim. Because I'm so sick and tired of saying my ex.. Tim was harassing Vick. Telling them how much of a horrible person they are and how he should be ashamed to be alive. Vick obviously had a mental break down at my place sobbing. I told them they could sleep here that night because I was NOT gonna let them go home to that. And today they needed more than one source of how Tim trashed the place and is abusing his animal and threatening Vick and could be a potential threat to the other tenets of the complex. And since I lived with him I was a prime source. Office was closed. So Vick's mom went to confront Tim herself. I stayed in the car and Vick's brother let's call him Jo.. Parked the car so Tim couldn't see me. Because if he saw me he would hurt either me or Vick. And Tim kept asking Vick if he knew me and started getting enraged. Then started spewing the nonsense he has been telling everyone. That apparently I abused him, how I cheated on him, how I hurt the cat, how I was the one who trashed the apartment. Here are the three things I will confirm: He says I cheated on him with a guy on Skype. I admit I had cyber sex with a guy on Skype. But this was a month after Tim broke up with me. It was NOT cheating on him. We weren't a couple. Usually when someone accuses another for cheating they have. Two: I only rose my voice once or twice with him. I don't intend to and people who know me personally when I am frustrated and confused I raise my voice. It's unintentional and people who know me give me a moment to yell and I feel better. It more comes out as a really loud groan but it still helps me. And if Tim took THAT as abuse even when I calmed down I sat down with him and apologized fully meaning it... Then he has an issue with the fact that he can't or won't tell anyone how I abused him. And third: I love animals. I would NEVER throw an animal around like he has. I will admit I felt horrible for accidentally throwing the cat a little harder then intended or when I mean to just toss him I accidentally swing him a little harder. But he is aware of it being an accident because I would pet him after and kiss his forehead. Tim however kicks the cat, flat out throws him and hits him. He tries to tell people that he pissed and shit on me because he hated me. No that's because Tim didn't clean his litter box and the cat didn't know how else to tell me. After that I would clean his box. Not Tim. ME. I fed the cat. I gave him water I bought his litter and I bought his food. I WAS THE ONE TAKING CARE OF THE CAT.

So with Tim spreading lies about me and abusing his roommate I feel like I did the right thing. My gut tells me that I'm doing the right thing. But should my head says that he's gonna find out sooner or later and Tim could hurt the cat or Vick... Bad.. He could kill the cat.. I hope they took him away.. I really do..

But I don't know if I'm doing too much or too little or I'm doing enough... I feel like I'm doing too little..
  • Signature art by: Myself
l

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
Re: Advice/Rant
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 11:04:51 AM »
It definitly seems like you did the right thing!  I'm really sorry for what you had to go through, and I hope things get better for you. 
I don't think you can do anything more. I suppose you have already spoken to the police on this issue.
I suggest writing down as much as you can about what happened, as soon as possible, and I suggest your friend to do the same. That way you have better memory of what happened and if the police ask you can give them a clearer answer.
You say that you don't think you have done enough, but honestly the only thing more you can do, is if the cat is sent away to be adopted see if you can him/her and adopt him/her. I'm sure the cat would be the most comfortable with you rather than having a brand new owner. (That is of course if you can take care of the cat.) I wish I can say more, but I can't think of anything else. Sorry.
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)

Offline Pegagamer

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Sup sup sup
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Profile of this person
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Husky
  • Coloring: Red and white coat, Brown eyes and hair,
  • Height: 5ft 2
  • Weight: 121 Lb
  • Build: Slim
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2016, 07:56:08 PM »
It's fine, and like an idiot I didn't tell the police... I forgot to even mention he hit me a couple of times.. I know it's stupid I didn't but I was scared. Last time I said I was going to he screamed at me at how it'll ruin his life because he was threatening to kill himself and I said they could help it's their job.

When you're looking through rose tinted glasses.. Your judgement just goes away..
  • Signature art by: Myself
l

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2016, 05:26:45 AM »
this sounds horrible, personally my priorety would be help the cat get to a safe place, i dunno how it is where you live but here i was educated to call the police the second something like that happend, there isnt much i can say apart from that but i would like you to updte this as the situation countnious so i can give better advice.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!