The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nothing is Wrong, Don't You Agree?  (Read 1399 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Nothing is Wrong, Don't You Agree?
« on: July 30, 2016, 03:37:27 AM »
Story
----------

The year is 1953, America has won the second world war but got a little to power hungry. They took France and Germany by force then moved to England and Russia. A long bloody war began and after four years of conflict both Russia and England gave up and where taken over by the United States. Things aren't better in the states though, the people are forced to love and honor America. People walk the streets like they love the new United States, but deep down they want to escape the shackles of this new government. America now has nothing wrong with it... Don't you agree?

Examples
--------------

Attire: Example 1, Example 2, Example 3

Templates (Go in OOC)
-----------------

Name:
Species:
Attire:
Extra:
Bio:

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Nothing is Wrong, Don't You Agree?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 01:59:44 AM »
Gypsie climbed out of a grate behind a generous restaurant and as she waited for her weekly scraps, she heard police officers inside, and as curious as she was, Gypsie went up to the back door and put an ear to it, "...We're going to ask you one more time, where is the girl.", "I'm not going to tell either of you ignorant twats! That girl is a sweetheart, and if you think I am going to sell her out for my life, HAH, tough luck!.", one the officers then raised the butt of his gun and swiped it down, and then aimed his pistol at the owner, "One more time *Click*. Where's the girl.", "*cough cough, hack*, Eat a **censor** whale, you **censor** pricks." BANG, the pistol fired and Gypsie gasped, "Did ya hear that?", "Yeahh, seems like it came from the back.", Gypsie then quickly climbed back into the sewers and closed the grate, just before the officers came out... Hours passed as Gypsie sat in her sewer home beneath a store, crying as she had lost her only true friend, her crying gently echoing through the grate across from her, echoing up into the street above her.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel