The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Art for FD and FREE characters available  (Read 934 times)

Offline N.y.r.o

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • 100% Snort
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolverine
  • Coloring: Brown, cream
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: anxious
Art for FD and FREE characters available
« on: July 25, 2016, 07:16:15 AM »
I don't know if anyone plays Furvilla on here, but I'm wondering (if anyone does) if anyone is interested in art for FD? I'd make it NYP probably, based off my old DA commission prices (or you can use points if you want, I don't know, whatever). Though the prices on my DA journal are outdated and they're probably overpriced anyway.

http://tj-otter.deviantart.com/journal/OPEN-Commission-Info-520627457

Also I have a bunch of character designs that I really just want to get rid of. I'm offering most of them for free, trade, offer, whatever I honestly don't care. I just want to get rid of them as they've been sitting around collecting dust for too long.

Here is my sta.sh thing with all the characters: http://sta.sh/21s0152cuxl7

The only ones I won't give away for free are the ones in the first two folder snorts (the ones marked as "high price" and the Alladon). But you can offer under what I have set there. I'll take points (DeviantArt) or FD (Furvilla). Everything else though is fair game. And you can resell it or whatever after, too, I don't really care.

If you want to trade, I'm only really interested in animal characters. I don't want humanoids or closed species or fan characters. I'll only take feral or Sonic if I can make them regular anthros.
Yum!