The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: re:Starting Life in a New World  (Read 1044 times)

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
re:Starting Life in a New World
« on: July 25, 2016, 06:28:58 AM »
So I found this  traumatizingly gory anime.
It's about a shutin (Someone who lives in a parent's basement, plays games all day and never sees the light of day.) who somehow hops into this strange fantastical world of elves, furries (Of all sorts), and e.t.c. He has the ability to reset things to a certain date if he dies. (Like in Undertale.) Everything resets, and only he remembers what happened.
 Now don't let the summary throw you off. It sounds like a guy from another universe comes in and becomes a hero. It sounds like a Sword art online, except the dimension the character is in is real. It sounds cliche. Let me tell you, this is more like jumping into the world of Sword Art online, except it's darksouls, with the restart from checkpoint thing in Undertale, and the person directing it is the person creating the executions of Gears of War.  This anime is brutal, especially the later episodes.  The plotline, is very interesting, though I have to admit the first part of the show you might lose interest in. The characters themselves are interesting. The fights are pretty heavy, but there's not much of it. This anime has no filler. It's all meat. Each episode is a cliffhanger. And each time you think the character restarts to go for a better ending he just ends up with another dead end. (That seems FAR worse than before.) I recommend this anime, for those who are tired of heroes one punching, training, fillering animes, where the hero always wins. This is the anime of doom and gloom. (Hell the opening is sung by the person that sung the opening for Watamote I think lol.) (Hero still wins at the end of the day, but it seems this hero is paying a heavier price each time.) {Though I have to admit, my view of the anime switched towards the later episodes. Because the beginning and later is very different.} The opening is more upbeat... mostly... I promise it;s only half as gloomy.
 It's not dubbed yet, but it's subbed.
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
Re: re:Starting Life in a New World
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 08:49:47 AM »
dude thanks for reccomanding this it is amazing!
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
Re: re:Starting Life in a New World
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 04:12:46 AM »
No problem I'm glad I gave the anime another fan ^.^ Lol.
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)