The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: [request] Can someone draw me as a fox?  (Read 1271 times)

Offline jason15300

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
[request] Can someone draw me as a fox?
« on: July 18, 2016, 12:12:46 PM »
Hi,[/size]I'm new to the fandom and i have been drawing quite a lot, however i wanted to get myself my own professional fursona however the problem is i have very little money £2.50 ($3) to be exact is anyone willing to draw a free fursona for me or for that much sorry that i sound a bit like a dick, if so ill send you all the images to work with via PM. Also i would gladly appreciate it if you could link me to the right people for free fursonas Thanks a lotJase the Fox[/color]

Post Merge: July 18, 2016, 12:13:31 PM
Hi,

I'm new to the fandom and i have been drawing quite a lot, however i wanted to get myself my own professional fursona however the problem is i have very little money £2.50 ($3) to be exact is anyone willing to draw a free fursona for me or for that much sorry that i sound a bit like a dick, if so ill send you all the images to work with via PM. Also i would gladly appreciate if you could link me to the right people for free fursonas :)

Thanks a lot

Jase the Fox

Offline CZAtion

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/demon/fox hybrid
  • Coloring: Crimson red/grey
  • Height: 5’ 11”
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Improving at Osu!
Re: [request] Can someone draw me as a fox?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 02:44:07 PM »
Hi,I'm new to the fandom and i have been drawing quite a lot, however i wanted to get myself my own professional fursona however the problem is i have very little money £2.50 ($3) to be exact is anyone willing to draw a free fursona for me or for that much sorry that i sound a bit like a dick, if so ill send you all the images to work with via PM. Also i would gladly appreciate it if you could link me to the right people for free fursonas Thanks a lotJase the Fox

Hi,

I'm new to the fandom and i have been drawing quite a lot, however i wanted to get myself my own professional fursona however the problem is i have very little money £2.50 ($3) to be exact is anyone willing to draw a free fursona for me or for that much sorry that i sound a bit like a dick, if so ill send you all the images to work with via PM. Also i would gladly appreciate if you could link me to the right people for free fursonas :)

Thanks a lot

Jase the Fox

This may not be the 'professional' you're looking for, but hey, i tried. Omly a headshot though.

Edit: whoops, turns out my picture didn't upload correctly, here's an imgur link
m.imgur.com/uHbbd4U
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 03:17:21 PM by Crayonization »
twitch.tv/MTF_AsrielDreemurr

Offline jason15300

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
Re: [request] Can someone draw me as a fox?
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 04:13:25 PM »
Hi,I'm new to the fandom and i have been drawing quite a lot, however i wanted to get myself my own professional fursona however the problem is i have very little money £2.50 ($3) to be exact is anyone willing to draw a free fursona for me or for that much sorry that i sound a bit like a dick, if so ill send you all the images to work with via PM. Also i would gladly appreciate it if you could link me to the right people for free fursonas Thanks a lotJase the Fox

Hi,

Thanks a lot

Jase the Fox

This may not be the 'professional' you're looking for, but hey, i tried. Omly a headshot though.

Edit: whoops, turns out my picture didn't upload correctly, here's an imgur link
m.imgur.com/uHbbd4U

I had a look sorry just got back from holiday, looks amazing thank you!