The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hunter's Tale  (Read 1323 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Hunter's Tale
« on: July 12, 2016, 03:43:17 AM »
Before I begin I want to say two things, 1: This will be my last RP that I make for a very very long time. 2: This is a remake of Our Hunt, I really really want this to be popular so I'm going to try to the best of my ability to make this fun and enjoyable.

Story
-------

Terneuzen is home to some of the most feared and loved creatures known to man. Some are dangerous and some are just kind beast that wish to live just as much as you do. But alas, these creatures threaten the very existence of humanity. The world need's heroes and these heroes are called Monster Hunter's. They hunt for game, money, and for fame. You can be one of these Hunters or you can be just your average day Joe. It's up to you.

Templates (This goes into the OOC)
--------------

Name:
Species:
Weapons:
Armor or Clothing:
Bio

Rules
--------

*You can't make up your own monsters, all the monsters will be in the OOC page, I will constantly add new monsters. You can help me make them, but don't make new ones without telling me.
*Killing monsters will help you make new things. Kill a giant lizard and gather his scales and maybe you can make a new weapon with them
*No godmodding
*Romance is allowed
*To attach monsters you'll need plants. Plants will be located in the OOC page.
*Monsters are tough beast, you can take them on by your self but don't expect it to work.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 03:51:51 AM by MetalGearStowe »