The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Desolation [OPEN]  (Read 5416 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Desolation [OPEN]
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2016, 04:03:15 AM »
Raz opened his mouth wide and chomped down on the charred corpse, the sound of bones breaking and squishing flesh... but no blood.   Raz ate the safe bits and spat out the heart and bones, the heart seemed to still be beating but stopped shortly after a breeze blew through, Raz poked it with his muzzle, curious to what it is.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Winged Red Fox
  • Coloring: Orange w/ long blue hair, white tipped tail, ears and wings, white mouth and chest/stomach
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 149
  • Build: Skinny, Feminine features
  • Currently: Why do spiders keep crawling onto me? Dammit Australia T.T
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2016, 04:19:08 AM »
"Eh, don't poke it"

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Orange w/ long blue hair, white tipped tail, ears and wings, white mouth and chest/stomach
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2016, 01:50:29 PM »
*Do you have a name?*
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 03:28:17 PM by David Le Fox »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2016, 03:04:41 PM »
Raz swallowed down the bit of the corpse and let out a wheezing cough, and then looked at Connor, "You... name?", Raz still retained a sense of speech, he knows how to speak normally... just this state of body and mind retains him from speaking normally, so he meant to say 'what's your name?'.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2016, 03:27:54 PM »
"My name? Connor..."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2016, 03:53:01 PM »
Raz pointed to himself with a paw, "Ra... Razz..uel..", he then heard the creaking of a car some ways off and the sound of scuffing and he looked outside to see the tip of a tail sitting just out from under the car, he then pointed with a paw and looked at Connor, "Commor? Lo... look..."

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2016, 02:28:16 AM »
*Connor then walks over alongside Razuel* "Huh... Should we check what it is?"

Offline Alai

• Avid Aardvark
  • King of the Wasteland
    • Awards
  • Species: Jaguar
  • Coloring: Charcoal fur, a red mane, and golden eyes.
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: Average for her height.
  • Build: Toned, slim, but with a powerful posture.
  • Currently: Busy.
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2016, 02:54:37 AM »
Alai sighed, sitting on the roof of a crumbling building--one of the few that still stood freely. She had taken the transformation from human to... whatever the hell she was, rather well. She admired her glossy black coat, her sharp yellow eyes, and the amount of raw, wild instinct to add to her already powerful muscles, which rippled under her sleek ebony fur. Her body was still sore from the blast, the sudden body swap and getting used to the sharp, long incisors in her mouth, but they would go away with time. Her ears perked at the sound of voices, and she turned to see two figures, a fox and a dragon, stopping to look at something on the ground below her. Alai quickly got to her feet and then crouched down, her hand on the machete at her waist. Even though she possessed a firearm, she felt much more comfortable fighting in close combat. Her eyes narrow, she peered out at the peculiar pair, unsure of their motives or whether or not they were competition. They appeared to be just passing through, but Alai wasn't the type to take chances. She flattened her ears and kept her body as low to the roof as possible. Whatever they were doing or planning, she didn't want to end up with blood on her hands (or now paws) and injuries to tend.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 03:06:36 AM by Alai »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2016, 04:04:41 AM »
Raz nodded and slowly walked out of the building towards the car that something was under
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 04:51:25 AM by Razuel »

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2016, 04:09:19 AM »
*Connor slipped the mag out of his gun, checked it, then slipped it back in and trailed behind Razuel*

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2016, 04:52:36 AM »
Raz flipped the car and a weird looking pet cat hissed at Raz and scurried away, Raz just looked at it run away and looked disappointed

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2016, 04:55:10 AM »
"... That was.... Eventful"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2016, 04:58:18 AM »
Raz huffed and his belly grumbled again and he wrenched his body, followed by a black vomit, Raz then rubbed his belly and groaned, "...hungry..."

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2016, 05:00:34 AM »
"Damn, you alright?" *Connor rests his hand on Razuels back*

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2016, 05:42:42 AM »
Raz coughed and looked at Connor, "Bad meat...", Raz said in a wavering tone, "Hungry.... Connor.."