The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: United Nation's (Open/Lounge RP READ THE WHOLE POST)  (Read 1228 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

United Nation's (Open/Lounge RP READ THE WHOLE POST)
« on: July 02, 2016, 10:14:09 AM »
Got a open lounge RP for you all, this RP is very very similar to Galactic Society. But instead of taking place in one large universe, it takes place on one singular planet. This planet is very similar to ours. with it's own nations and rules. This RP is a lot stricter and has more rules to make sure this works. Wars are more brutal and harsh, countries can fall due to lack of caring about trade, economy, soldiers, and supplies. Yes you may be going, "BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT FUN, THAT JUST MAKES IT TEDIOUS!" Yeah well Rome wasn't built in one night. I will play God in this world, now this part will be a little confusing to you all at first but let me explain.

As god I have control over things like weather, world climate, how you as a nation are doing, and many other things. If you guys are fighting against each other in a war, I can change the weather from sunny to harsh butter winters. Your soldiers will be effected by this, your people will be affected by this and many other things. I also will keep track of your supplies of soldiers, food, weapons, and many other things. If you don't have a trade partner and have no means to create food. To bad your nation now is having a famine, not enough. I will keep track of this, don't worry I won't leave it like I did the Silent Hill RP last Halloween.

One more thing before I get into the rules, and nations. I have a ranking system for showing how your supplies and stuff are doing. I will list them below

RANKS (from best to worst)
Perfect Good Alright Decent Bad Harsh Harsh CRITICAL

Rules (READ ALL OF THESE)
---------

No godmodding, this is self explanatory. You can die just as easily as the next person next to you.
Your nation is not immune to war, at some point another leader is going to attack you. Deal with it and fight back
War is hell, and I intend to make it like that, soldiers will die.
Romance is allowed but keep it PG-13
Nation Packs are allowed, you can create large group of nations like the Axis, Allies, NATO, and the UN
This RP is set during the 1940's of this world, so no space ships, guys in giant armor and no laser guns. Examples of what the gear and weapons look like. Example 1, Example 2, Example 3
(Note: You are not playing as humans, you are anthros. But if you really want to be human go ahead.)
You don't have to be a leader of a nation, you can be a normal citizen or soldier it's up to you really
You are not invincible, you can die easily.
No magic

Nations (PM me if you want to be a leader of create your own nation)
------------

Before I begin putting down the nations I want to say that I will manage the nations that have no leaders.

Oceania.
Capital:Katorga
Government:Communism
Supplies-Decent
Soldiers-Good
Food-Harsh
Economy-Harsh
Leader:None
Bio:Oceania was created after citizens of Anochia rebelled against the anti-Semitic government. This rebellion went down in history titled "The Red Revolution"

Anochia
Capital:Hanford
Government:Democracy
Supplies-Perfect
Soldiers-Good
Food-Good
Economy-Perfect
Bio:the nation has seen it's far share of wars, half of the time it caused said wars. It's history is filled with antisemitism and hate. But ever since the last major war 100 years ago, they've changed there ways and become a free nation that accepts all.

Republica
Capital:Brodie
Government:Democracy
Supplies-Harsh
Soldiers-Critical
Food-Not Good
Economy-Harsh
Bio:Five years ago this nation's market crashed and now millions of people are poor, no jobs are available, people are starving. It's not good, it needs a new leader to help it.

Templates
------------

Nation Templates (If you want to make a nation. PM me this)

Nation Name:
Capital Name:
Leaders Name:
Nation Government:   
Soldier Examples:
Architect Examples:
Bio:
Climate:

Leader Templates (If you want to be a leader PM me this)

Nation:
Leader Name:
Clothing:
Extra:

Templates

Name:
Clothing:
Species:
Bio
Extra:

Alright have fun everyone.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 10:55:13 AM by MetalGearStowe »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: United Nation's (Open/Lounge RP READ THE WHOLE POST)
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 07:08:40 PM »
Pal, I think you posted this in the wrong section if this is an open/lounge RP.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.