The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: New to the Furry Community and looking for someone to draw my first fursona!  (Read 1160 times)

Offline fozzy1159

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Elk
  • Coloring: Mahogany / Tan
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Lean Muscular
I am looking for someone to draw my very first fursona. I have attempted several times, but I am just not good at drawing stuff like this yet. I would love it if someone is able to do a full piece. Even just a reference sheet that i can work off of would be very helpful! I would greatly appreciate anyone who is willing to help!

Here is a description of my Fursona:

-It is a male chimpanzee and elk hybrid (with just the antlers from the elk)
-He is 21 years old
-Lean build with defined muscles.
-Around 6'2"
-turquoise-blue fur (this covers most of his body, but his chest has a very thin coat of very light tan/flesh colored fur)
-short hair that is the same color as his fur so it somewhat blends in
-green eyes
-He is wearing red and black shorts (that leave little to the imagination) with a pale yellow tank top
-He also wears a black necklace with a silver ring on it. He also has small gauges in both ears
-He is very confident, when he finds something he wants he goes after it. He knows how good looking he is and always uses that to his advantage. He is very extroverted and always the life of the party. He is also very nerdy, always a new book in hand.
-As a side note, for whoever is willing to take this on. Please make sure his antlers are like an elk, not like a moose or reindeer. I feel like those could be easy to mix up.

-in terms of pose I would like for it to like like he is looking up from a book to notice as someone is approaching him. I would also like for him to be outdoors somewhere.

The pose and background are things I can live without. So whatever someone is willing to do I would greatly appreciate it.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 02:00:35 AM by fozzy1159 »