The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Orbit: si-fi bounty hunters  (Read 3507 times)

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
Orbit: si-fi bounty hunters
« on: July 01, 2016, 08:01:39 AM »

to join pm me
story
the galaxy has been always shining with life. ages ago, the USIS (united species in space) was formed, with eath, the planet most full of life, as the center, millions of species joined in to create a great empire, but some didnt some stayed hostile, some werent intellegent enough, some just though their race was too "holy" to even be on the same planet as others. and so ages pass, pirates raid people, USIS governs as much as they can, and people try and live the best that they can.
but in a planet not too far from the deges of the USIS rule but not too close aswell, one man used all the money he had from weapon and armor desgning for the the USIS milletry to buy a large ship, and now he needs a crew, so he posts his need on the (digitall) bultain board on the most populated planet he could have gotten to, inderan and now he sits in a bar drinking something, and waiting.
the request says so:
do you want to fly in space? do you want to make money while flying space? do you want to do that without working with the USIS but not going illigal and becoming a pirate? join me! on the quest to make money as a bounty hunter! attachd is the live feed of the posters location.

rules
-no godmodding
-no powerplaying
-be fair
-dont spam post
-pg raiting
-all the other forum rules
-there is room too up to six people not including me, i will update if we are full.
-use proper role play typing: *at the start and end for actions. ' at start and end for thoughts. " at start and end for talking.
-pm me if you want me to open a occ
-spell check before you post, unless you know you have proper english.
character sheet
Name:
Species:
Appearance: (if you have a reffrence sheet just post it here, or say if its your profile picture)
Clothing: (you casual clothing wont be your comabt/work cloths, this is for the casual)
Weapons: (dont use an amount that dosent make sense, like a sniper rifle, pistols, and a flame thrower)

my character sheet:

Name: shoon vysrnshtern
Sex: male
Species: dragon
Appearance: my profile picture
Clothing: a dark green t-shirt with a black thick vest, navy blue cargo pants, black combat boots.
Weapons: pistols, energy blades.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 05:48:18 AM by shoon »
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Dirgeful

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Yo! Pleasure meeting you ^^
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Alkov (Cat-Dog-Plant thing)
  • Height: 5.3
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sleepy/watching anime/wanting to draw
Re: Orbit: si-fi bounty hunters
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 08:31:57 AM »
Character Sheet

Name: Vant Oglinda
Sex: Male
Species: Cat
Appearance: https://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/profile_pictures/22653_1465527279.png
Clothing: https://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/profile_pictures/22653_1463188154.png
Weapons: Generally smaller weapons, such as throwing knives and the like. His favorite weapon is an old dirk given to him when he was young. He is also decently skilled with a gun, having trained with throwing knives, but his preference will always lie with knives due to there quiet nature. In fact, Vant doesn't even own his own personal gun, instead having at 4 throwing knives on him and his dirk at all times.
  • Signature art by: Pawndive

Sig by Pawndive on Wolf Soul
Previous username was Vant Oglinda!

Offline LilyDragon14

• Vibrating Furby
  • LilyTheDragonPrincess
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Tumblr ::3
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon/dragolivia or sergal
  • Coloring: BLACK AND PURPLE
  • Height: 1.85 cm
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 03:42:42 PM »
character sheet

Name:jass/jassai
gander:female
Species: human cyborg
Appearance: http://lilydragon14.deviantart.com/art/Jass-Ref-616560849 she has plating on troso
Clothing: http://data.whicdn.com/images/3201952/large.png she looks like this
with this gloves : https://cdn-img-2.wanelo.com/p/a77/ad9/234/f058d1ee34071c1d18a44e9/x354-q80.jpg
and this shose : http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7U5DI-dVjuw/UXxwfxJ5GwI/AAAAAAAAAfo/OLouYCBcWps/s1600/SHOES+14.jpg
Weapons: minigun on her armor and this minigun shooting ice

Offline 🎶Casey Locke🎶

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The Blond Menace
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Angel-Fennec
  • Coloring: gradient colors moving from sunset orange to rust red moving from chest back and to limbs, Icy Blue Eyes
  • Height: Anthro: 4'5" tall, 4'5"Bushy tail / feral: 11" tall, 1'4" long, 2'6" bushy tail
  • Weight: nothing
  • Build: much stronger than they look, very skinny, Digitigraded legs, slightly femenine
  • Currently: Apparently I'm an INTP
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 08:01:00 PM »
character sheet
Name: Feni Locke
Sex: female
Species: Angel-Fennec Fox
Appearance: Has a darker than normal Fennec Fox coloring, with deep blue eyes and blonde hair in the profil picture. They are only 4'4" and even though they look like a boy they have a slight feminine curve to their very slim body. They have tiny feathered wings on the small of their back that provide a small amount of lift and are the same color as their fur.
Clothing: They usually wear a pair of Camo cargo pants and a tanktop
Weapons: They are a rather good shot with her favorite twin RSH 12.7s and likes to use small knives like butterflies and karambits
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 12:20:19 AM by Fenix R. Locke »
  • Avatar by: this one is by my buddy Vanilla
Aka: Fenix

Offline Dirgeful

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2016, 06:31:37 AM »
Vant yawned, stretching as he walked around the large boulevard. The light brown tabby held a small apple in his right hand that he bit into as he drew out his Pers Comm with his free hand, taking a glance at the Inderan digiboard, or digital bulletin as most people called it. Skimming through the requests that had been posted, he found one that caught his eye almost immediately. A Bounty Hunter, eh? If he had to be honest with himself, this was definitely wanting to check out. Glancing at the live feed, he found that the posters location was a 3 miles away, at a small, local cafe in a much more rural area of the city, not to say there weren't many other businesses and the like, but it was definitely less active then where the cat was currently situated.

Mulling over the thought of being a Bounty Hunter as he walked. he eventually decided that it was at least worth a look and took a right the next time he could. It took him a few minutes, but he eventually found himself outside of the cafe and headed inside, looking around for a moment and then approaching the dragon that had sent out the request.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2016, 06:38:13 AM »
"so i see somebody saw my request, but are you up for this job?" the dragon said as he turend around with a serious look on his face.

Offline 🎶Casey Locke🎶

• Handsome Horse
  • The Blond Menace
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: gradient colors moving from sunset orange to rust red moving from chest back and to limbs, Icy Blue Eyes
  • Height: Anthro: 4'5" tall, 4'5"Bushy tail / feral: 11" tall, 1'4" long, 2'6" bushy tail
  • Build: much stronger than they look, very skinny, Digitigraded legs, slightly femenine
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2016, 12:21:30 AM »
Feni skipped down the road with her comm-device playing music to the wireless earbuds secured to her ears, suddenly a notification popped up on the device alerting them that a new post had been placed on the Digital Bulletin. Feni stopped in her tracks and pulled up the holographic visor that extended from the earpieces and she read the message that scrolled down, "Ohh a bounty hunter job.... sounds fun" she said and set the navigation system to the cafe where it was posted from and began skipping towards the destination.

When she made it to the Cafe she ordered a coffee and went on the search for the one that made the post. When she spotted the dragon She walked up beside the other fur there and waved with a bright smile.

Offline Dirgeful

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2016, 03:19:24 AM »
"I wouldn't be here if I didn't think I was up to the task." Vant responded firmly, ears flicking back as heard another approach them.

Glancing over his shoulder, he saw a darkly colored Fennec Fox walking towards them. He noted that she had a small set of wings on her back and briefly wondered just how good they were for flying before brushing the thought to the side. She stopped next to the table and smiled widely waving. Vant nodded at the other with a smile gracing his own features. Looking back towards the dragon, he observed him closely, taking in his features in a similar fashion as he did with the Fennec.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2016, 04:54:48 AM »
"then i guess you are hired. on the other hand, are you also here for the job? said shoon as he was turniong around to the new arrival

Offline 🎶Casey Locke🎶

• Handsome Horse
  • The Blond Menace
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2016, 06:31:45 AM »
"Umm... can I use the same answer that the cat used?" Feni asked as she took a sip of the coffee she had ordered, "I think that I would be great as bounty hunter" she said and sat down at the table with the dragon.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2016, 06:35:47 AM »
"oh this absoluty terrifc, welcome aboard! but whats yor name you 2?" said shoon in a very happy voice.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 11:59:59 AM by shoon »

Offline Dirgeful

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2016, 08:44:10 AM »
"My name is Vant, Vant Oglinda." Vant said, giving an over dramatic bow with a small grin, "Also, if I may inquire, what is your name?"

Vant's ears pricked and he watched the dragon in front of him carefully, awaiting his answer.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2016, 12:01:55 PM »
"the names shoon vysrnshtern" said shoon and did a tiny bow of his own, although it wasent much as he was sitting on his chair/

Offline 🎶Casey Locke🎶

• Handsome Horse
  • The Blond Menace
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2016, 12:55:03 AM »
"I'm Feni Locke!" She said a bit too excitedly, "Nice to meet you two, This is gonna be fun" Feni exclaimed with a bright smile before taking a big sip of her coffee.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2016, 05:29:55 AM »
"well then have a sit you too, i think we should wait for more people before i will show you do ship".